Page 810 of 929 FirstFirst ... 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... LastLast
Results 20,226 to 20,250 of 23206
    If you're not #1, you're probably trying.

"You're going to be so tired of winning."

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    "You're going to be so dead tired of winning."
    FIFY

Quote Originally Posted by nordekette View Post
    a few days back i red something on here about vaccinating africa.
    i want to point out that this is a very difficult task. maybe it is possible to do this in the major cities on this continent, but rural africa is very difficult to solve.

first of all corruption
    second infrastructure
    third misinformation
    and so on and so on

people still believe in ghosts there. all religions believe in ghosts, but thats different there.
    the poverty on the continent is unbelievable. south africa and north africa are different.

folks here on the forum where arguing why it is difficult to vaccinate low income in rural north america.
    then this problems x1000 for africa

it is a great goal to vaccinate africa but way harder to achieve then on thinks....
    it is not only shipping vaccines to the capitols
    Even when it's Ebola it's difficult to get their buy in to outsiders taking over the crisis management. Culture prevents a lot of the AIDS prevention efforts too. Doesn't mean we shouldn't keep trying though..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    it's difficult to get their buy in to outsiders taking over the crisis management.
    In fairness to them, they haven’t exactly had good luck with outsiders. Colonialism and slavery really didn’t help them out.

And yet, for all that, polio's last stand is on that other contingent. In the country where we outed a doctor who helped pinpoint OBL.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    And yet, for all that, polio's last stand is on that other contingent. In the country where we outed a doctor who helped pinpoint OBL.
    Tgats gonna keep biting us long time. Blowback sucks.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saska...doms-1.6330176

A big rally with thousands of truckers from across Canada converging on the capitol to protest Vaccine mandates ^^ Canadians or Americans can't truck either way and I believe the mexican border also has a mandate so all 3 governments in NA are requiring the vax, a small group of truckers are pissed and the gov sez it ain't budging

None of the trucking organisations are supporting this ralley, canuck truckers tend to be vaxed at the same level as the rest of Canadians, definatley look for non-trucking right wing whacko nutjobs to get in on the action cuz at least one which has called it Canada's own jan 6, might be interesting but I suspect it will just be a giant waste of time & fuel ... they might as well have just pissed their pants
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

#FluTruxKlan

#KarenKonvoy

Got the shinglesvax the other day.

Now thats kicking my ass, very sore arm, achy, and tired.

Nobody knows what’s in that stuff, do they?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post

got shingles #1 yesterday at noon
    achy kicked in at 12 hrs
    didn't sleep much but getting back to normal today w/ acetaminophen

From the comments in IME:

C'monsense
    Jan 28, 2022 2:51pm

Holy cow! Just finished watching Senator Ron Johnson's expert panel discussion on vaxxes. It's finally happening. The truth is peaking through the censorship. I can't imagine the lawsuits that are coming. This panel discussion is mind-blowing. Kyle Warner, our very own Idaho pro-mountain biker even makes a profound statement on his vax injury. Another panel member from Idaho is Dr Cole, who is studying the vax link with cancer. The biggest bombshell is the Department of Defense vax injury numbers that are just being released and how they are now trying to cover up the numbers. Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquin are still the best treatments. Hopefully the info just released from the pharma companies that the majority of the vaxxes were saline will save more people from this utter devastation of vax injury. Those are my prayers anyway.

And people wonder why I don't want to get near them. JFC

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post

Nobody knows what’s in that stuff, do they?

Wish I would've gotten the shingles vax but ended up getting shingles instead. Not awesome. I'd take the achy arm.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

^^^ shingles suck!!! Got them on my own stag party. That was the longest ride home ever.
    www.skevikskis.com Check em out!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Wish I would've gotten the shingles vax but ended up getting shingles instead. Not awesome.
    Yeah... FTS. Give me the shots. Wait. I already got the shots. Modern medicine... it's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by el hefe View Post
    ^^^ shingles suck!!! Got them on my own stag party. That was the longest ride home ever.
    Do tell.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Do tell.
    Maybe he got them on the ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    Why has the booster rollout here in that states been so poor? The same people that got their 2 shots aren't lining up for their boosters at the same rate. Same goes for the 5-11 age cohort with poor vaccination rates. What gives?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2052.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	403299

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

This guy is concerned with the side effects.

Man Says He'd 'Rather Die of Kidney Failure Than Get Vaccine'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ma...ttl?li=BBnb7Kz

A Virginia man who needs a kidney transplant to survive said he would "rather die" of kidney failure than get vaccinated against COVID.

Shamgar Connors, 42, said in the description of a video he uploaded on YouTube earlier this month that he is on dialysis every night and his life is at risk, but the University of Virginia Health System has denied him a transplant procedure because he refuses to get the COVID vaccine.

Patients across the country have had the same experience as Connors, as some hospitals have been denying transplants to unvaccinated people, saying that patients who have been vaccinated have better outcomes and lower death rates than unvaccinated patients.

Connors, who said he has stage 5 kidney failure, can be heard in the video having a phone conversation with an unnamed staff member from the hospital's transplant clinic who told him that he has been placed on the "inactive" transplant list, which means he will not be considered for a transplant because he is not vaccinated against COVID.

The 42-year-old said he doesn't want to get the vaccine because he is concerned about any potential side effects from it.

During the phone conversation, the hospital staff member asked Connors if he is willing to get the COVID vaccine in order to be "active" on the transplant list, to which he responded, "I'd rather die of kidney failure."

"I can respect people's choice to be able to CHOOSE to get some experimental drug if they want, but MANDATING this is absolute insanity and anyone that supports these mandates is absolutely completely insane," Connors wrote in the YouTube video description.

"I even told the doctor I recently had COVID and got over it so why would I need a vaxx now? Oh that's because I might have had the Delta variant and now they are worried about Omicron," he added.

Connors also said that he tried to claim a religious exemption to avoid getting vaccinated, and said that the hospital didn't "honor that." That claim is supported in the audio of the phone call as the hospital representative can be heard telling Connors the clinic will not consider a religious exemption.

"If this won't wake people up to this scam, I don't know what will," Connors wrote.

The middle school teacher said in an interview with Inside Edition that he insists on not taking the vaccine regardless of "what anyone says. I'm not doing it."

Connors has two children and is married to a nurse who also opposes COVID vaccines, according to Inside Edition. He said that he is "fighting this battle not just for myself, but for everyone, even the people who disagree with me. Because what they don't understand is today it's me, tomorrow it's you."

Newsweek contacted the hospital for comments but didn't receive a response before publication. However, according to a statement obtained by Charlottesville, Virginia's CBS 19 News, a UVA Health spokesperson said that the demand for organs exceeds the supply and therefore every recipient is assessed whether they are a good candidate for the transplant.
    "Patients may not be a candidate for a transplant if they have another life-threatening disease or condition that would not improve with a transplant," the spokesperson said in the statement, according to the news outlet. "Transplant patients who have been immunized have better outcomes and lower mortality rates than those transplant patients who have not received the vaccine."

Similar incidents where individuals have been denied transplants for being unvaccinated have been reported nationwide as hospitals in the U.S. require a full vaccination against COVID before a procedure.

In Boston, a man has been removed from the heart transplant list for rejecting the COVID vaccine. David Ferguson said his 31-year-old son DJ is no longer eligible for the transplant due to the hospital vaccine mandate.

"It's kind of against his basic principles; he doesn't believe in it," Ferguson told WBZ earlier this week. "It's a policy they are enforcing and so because he won't get the shot, they took him off the list of a heart transplant."

Also in Ohio, a mother was denied a liver transplant late last year for refusing to get vaccinated. Michelle Vitullo, who has stage 4 liver cancer, had her transplant surgery scheduled for the end of September, but the Cleveland Clinic canceled the surgery over the vaccine mandate.

Buh-Byeeeeee
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by CarlMega View Post
    This guy is concerned with the side effects.
    I don't understand how you are willing to get an organ transplant and all the medical technology associated with that, but for some reason a Covid vaccine is a bridge too far. That's batshit crazy right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbowski View Post
    Foolish?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    A) UCLA is a top tier public university. There are plenty of Cal State branches that are easy to get into, (like the one my undocumented immigrant partner went to before he went to med school and then became a vascular surgeon, until he decided at age 50 he wanted to be a heart surgeon too.) But a bad idea if you want to be a SCOTUS justice. I don't think even Stanford works for that.
    B) It's a lot harder to game your way into top state schools. No legacy admits. It does help if you can block, tackle, throw, catch or shoot baskets.
    C) Plenty of lesser known private colleges, many of which admit a high percentage of applicants and offer need based assistance. Still, the cost is a huge barrier for way too many as we all know.
    D( who is Scott Galloway?
    The point is, when he was young, when you were young, and when I was young, it was simply easier to be admitted to a quality school. Certainly for me, I didn't deserve Rutgers, and it was practically free. Sure, a lot of fuck ups coasted, but, a ton of smart and ambitious but far from rich kids got the opportunity that just doesn't exist today for their kids. Hell, the generation before that went to college on the GI bill, and produced the brains that put us on the moon. Now, we get Facebook.