Page 723 of 929 FirstFirst ... 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 ... LastLast
Results 18,051 to 18,075 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumb0ldDad View Post
    One thing specifically would be saying that vaccinating in the midst of a pandemic causes more problems than it solves. But generally anything I said would be up for review.
    Wow. And just what is your source for this astounding revelation?

Abbott Labs just confirmed that their Binax home tests detect Omicron pretty well.. Same as other variants.. Think they're about 85% accurate compared to a PCR being 95%
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Finnish PM apologizes after clubbing with a colleague who had tested positive for Covid. Real bonehead move, but damn she's good looking!
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59577371

Yeah!!

She sure could Finnish me off!!! Badda boom!!
    /Dice Clay]

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    https://www.npr.org/2021/12/09/10626...ncy-exemptions

59% of evangelicals think their religion objects to the vaccine.
    Yeahhh...this "sincerely held belief" thing is total bullshit.

IOW "I am a special snowflake with an irrational aversion to the vaccine. So everybody else must accommodate meeeeee!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Yeahhh...this "sincerely held belief" thing is total bullshit.

IOW "I am a special snowflake with an irrational aversion to the vaccine. So everybody else must accommodate meeeeee!!!"
    What if my "sincerely held belief" says I think you should be vaccinated? If God told me ....the religious freedom thing only seems to work if you are white and christian.
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Wow. And just what is your source for this astounding revelation?
    He pulls these beauties out of his ass.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

So let me get this straight. In Finland the prime minister gets to go clubbing? The prime minister? Like the head of state? The person in charge of the country? Gets to go clubbing? I can't really wrap my head around that.

And she can leave her "work" phone at home? What if the Russians invade?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    So let me get this straight. In Finland the prime minister gets to go clubbing? The prime minister? Like the head of state? The person in charge of the country? Gets to go clubbing? I can't really wrap my head around that.
    Doesn’t it involve baby fur seals?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Well they elect people under the age of 70. Also the population of Finland is equivalent to that of Colorado although 25% larger by area.

I mean, look at how government interaction with citizens works in Australia, a larger country by far, as seen in this documentary:
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    Doesn’t it involve baby fur seals?
    Well played.

What is with this place and it’s irrational fear of unvaxxed people? You know you can get covid from peeps who are vaxxed as well right? So fucking bizarre. Thought has never even crossed my mind to ask if someone is vaxxed let alone be super afraid of them and not be around them if they are not. You guys realize you’re mentally unstable and your actions are far from normal? That was rhetorical.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    What is with this place and it’s irrational fear of unvaxxed people? You know you can get covid from peeps who are vaxxed as well right? So fucking bizarre. Thought has never even crossed my mind to ask if someone is vaxxed let alone be super afraid of them and not be around them if they are not. You guys realize you’re mentally unstable and your actions are far from normal? That was rhetorical.
    Location checks out.

why don't you gaslight some more - this is good stuff - I'm sure you have more in your brain to share

is that you Tucker? I knew you were a fly fishing douchebag, I didn’t realize you wore plaid!

Not that I’m expecting your balls to drop and reply, yer just a drive by

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Location checks out.
    Wtf does my current location in this place and time have anything to do with anything? That’s such a bizarre “own”. Why are you so afraid of an unvaxxed person?

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    is that you Tucker? I knew you were a fly fishing douchebag, I didn’t realize you wore plaid!

Not that I’m expecting your balls to drop and reply, yer just a drive by
    Haven’t fly fished on a quite a while, mainly gear fish but will do whatever to get bit. Why is that a qualifier and what are you so afraid?

Haven’t fly fished on a quite a while, mainly gear fish but will do whatever to get bit. Why is that a qualifier and what are you so afraid?
    im afraid of my elderly relatives dieing, asshole. So shove a treble hook up your ass, you stupid fucking troll. Not sure whats wrong with you, but you clearly get off at being a coal rolling dumbfuch.

Wtf does my current location in this place and time have anything to do with anything?
    I don't know, but it sure seems to. I wish it didn't.

Bottom line is a lot of us want to end the pandemic as quickly as possible and with as few deaths as possible. We believe vaccinations are the best tool to achieve that. We're also quite confident that simply ignoring Covid doesn't actually do anything to mitigate it. If that makes us "afraid" in your eyes, then so be it.

2funky wears 2fucking stupid like a badge of honor, it’s his thing. He’s rubbing one out in some Idaho shithole, sinning.

I’m just a dumb mechanic, but it’s pretty easy to see the benefit of vaccination and the reason to avoid those that choose to abstain for whatever reason.

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Doc...Vaccinated.pdf

You live in the panhandle so I’d think the WA data would be pertinent. You seem like a good dude and I’d bet we’d get along in person. But, at some point you have to realize people will question your comments in the face of facts.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    im afraid of my elderly relatives dieing, asshole. So shove a treble hook up your ass, you stupid fucking troll. Not sure whats wrong with you, but you clearly get off at being a coal rolling dumbfuch.
    Oh no, dumbfree said some meany things…lol.
    You can take this virus to them as well you know that right?
    Oh no he’s upsetting our little apple cart safe space, he’s a troll!!! Do you even ski? Never see you post stoke, just spew inane bullshit. Let me guess, fat alcoholic tobacco smoker? Bet I nailed it as you post more than you do shit outside, albeit I bet masked. Lmao!

What I've read is that for vaxxed people with breakthrough infections, their viral load is similar to unvaxxed people, but for shorter amounts of time.
    It's important to note that vaxxed people have about 4 time less likely of getting covid infection.

So, yeah 2funky is right in a way. It's just that he's wrong when it comes to probabilities and the overall covid infection rates.

But the issue is not black and white, it's about the probabilities and in that way, being around vaxxed people is much safer than being around unvaxxed people.

fwiw, unvaxxed inlaws recently foisted themselves unmasked on my MIL(91) and FIL(93) in their home which is signed as requiring masks.

So, let's try to read the data and not stoop to being assholes to each other. Life is too short.

Think of masks, vaxxes, etc like avie gear and avie precautions. It's not that we're afraid, we want to do stuff, but it's OK to take precautions.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

You can take this virus to them as well you know that right?
    You understand that he has a significantly lower chance of taking this virus to them if he is vaxxed right? And if he doesn’t interact with non-vaxxed people that further reduces his chances of getting it? And you understand how statistics work?