Page 688 of 929 FirstFirst ... 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 ... LastLast
Results 17,176 to 17,200 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post

It's like XXX-ers take - people who are getting worked up about which mix-and-match combo to get are just doing the bougie Starbucks triple latte with oat milk versus chai latte with almond milk and a shot of espresso on the side.

We're paralyzed or over-reliant on choices when the point is to get a booster, not worry about what kind.

But of course, this is a community that obsesses over mounting a binder at -1 cm vs -1.5 cm.
    yeah I thot I might get some flack over that ^^ crack but nothing, I must have finally said something true, but in Canada we don' get to chose the medicine we know fuck all about and can't afford anyway

up here where there is the people's HC so the Vaccine rollouts appears to be controled/ run by regional health boards, I give em my HC # /date of birth which everyone has cuz of universal HC, they know everything about me including what I got for #1 and #2. So they know will use that info to setup for the booster in the 1st quarter and the patient will just get what they are giving out

and actulay people on TGR obsess over mm
    Last edited by XXX-er; 11-22-2021 at 12:15 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I just got a new phone, and based on my location it wants me to install the WA Notify app. Is anybody bothering with that anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    I just got a new phone, and based on my location it wants me to install the WA Notify app. Is anybody bothering with that anymore?
    If your Bluetooth is on it will automatically sync with your vaccine chip, no need to download.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

When shoud i get my booster after two pfizer?
    After 4 month or 6 month?
    1st shot 24 june
    2nd shot 27 july
    3rd shot ???

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    What about myocarditis and its relation to the vaccine and booster shots?

Sorry if this has been brought up before, but I just heard about it. Personally, there is nothing that I can do about it, as I have already received 3 shots.
    Much higher risk of myocarditis from covid than vaccine.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Coming to Denver this week: indoor mask mandate or proof of vaccination.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Luckily, with the MyColorado app, proof of vax is super-easy to provide.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    I'm in NYC right now, and many places here do require proof of vax.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    And god forbid anyone mounts on the line!
    I heard that tri-u mounts a balance point. :P

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    I heard that tri-u mounts a balance point. :P
    But only after comparing it to cord center +1.

Our little town of 2600 has a free Monday PM vax clinic at the Fire Station/Community Center.
    The line was around three sides of the building when I went by at 1:15, and hadn't diminished any on return trip two hours later.
    Probably 150 people of all ages.

Quote Originally Posted by nordekette View Post
    1st shot 24 june
    2nd shot 27 july
    3rd shot ???
    About 6 months. About the about. I was 2 wks late and Mrs was one week early. And we're still here. Don't stress it. Just get it.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Around here this county had 7 covid deaths this weekend

“six of the seven people who died were not vaccinated. The six who were unvaccinated included two people in their 80s, two people in their 70s, one person in their 60s and one person in their 30s.

The one vaccinated person who died was in their 60s.”

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by nordekette View Post
    1st shot 24 june
    2nd shot 27 july
    3rd shot ???
    I agree with Wooley--6 months, because that is what the CDC is saying. With vaccines, for durable immunity a certain spacing works better than too close together. Someone else will have to explain why. If we weren't in the middle of a full blown pandemic when the vaccines were rolled out they probably would have waited longer between the first two doses.

What does the booster recs do to the definition of "fully vaccinated" for mandates? Is everyone out there 6 months past does 2 or JnJ1 no longer "fully vaccinated" for all intents and purposes? Serious question.. Or do we just call it good for the legal and work standards and make a boost truly "optional" and not required for those standards?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

That’s it now in Chile, your “pase movilidad” must include the booster for most indoor activities, including internal flights. Boosted folks visiting the country now get special treatment on entering. “as of December 1, 2021, travelers with a full vaccination program and a booster dose (no more than 6 months) will be able to enter the country without doing a PCR upon arrival or any other mandatory quarantine. “ The land border to El Calafate in Argentina is now open too. “Paso a paso” is the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    Somebody upthread asked why CDC and other US agencies don't count infection derived immunity, requiring vaccine immunity instead.

Because dumdums would have Covid parties.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/fools-tho...124814714.html
    What is with the fucking Germans! Just saw a DW report and it seemed that German speaking countries and German speaking regions were the turds in punch bowl.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Hard to believe some countries have as many dumb dumbs as the US isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

regarding "fully vaccinated" in the us-of-a, everything I have read indicates 'fully vaccinated' is the term used to denote completion of the initial vaccination (series), plus fourteen days.
    I believe it is reasonable to believe thiis MAY change, But in a country that still has 60Million ( sixty million ) Unvaccinated people, And a Federal mandate that is still in-the-process of requiring initial vaccinations, I believe /// boosters are still 'recommended' six months after the initial vaccination (series);
    With booster rates below twenty percent, to now start threatening the jobs of people who are vaccinated and yet months away from qualifying for boosters, ,,, would not be wise policy - And it certainly may change...

But to SJG's question, everything I have read indicates that currently 'legally' ,,,
    "fully vaccinated" means completion of the initial (series. or single dose of J&J) plus fourteen days.

Please. get vaccinated - and boostered when eligible.

thanks... tj

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    No, not really. Intelligence level/IQ is a bell curve that's reflected everywhere not just in 'Murika.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Stupidity is the original global pandemic.

I don’t know any state which is requiring a booster to be ‘fully vaccinated.’ I don’t expect that to change until significantly more folks get their first set of shots.

Had my booster. Hopefully my wife can get it soon.

I wouldn't mind those people dieing who want to do the new Darwin challenge from Russia today, but if I have a car or ski accident I'd like to have a bed in the hospital.
    Apparently no one in Germany is brave anymore and refuses " big pharma and evil classic medicine" when they're about to die.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    Apparently no one in Germany is brave anymore and refuses " big pharma and evil classic medicine" when they're about to die.
    I understand rejecting a vaccine from America's Big Evil Pharma, but I thought Europe had its own covid vaccines. Are they evil on that side of the pond as well?

What is this article from CNN, talking about people curing themselves of HIV/AIDS? While it is interesting news, this is not the time to be informing people that their body's immune system can fight off scary viruses. Maybe horse de-wormer was involved:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/16/healt...scn/index.html

My sister in Germany said that she won't be able to get a vaxx anytime soon for her just turned 12yo because all of the sites are clogged with people standing out on the cold who initially refused and didn't get it when they had a chance.