Page 627 of 929 FirstFirst ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... LastLast
Results 15,651 to 15,675 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    Fair question: What woman in their right mind would want to fuck and/or bear a child from a [check notes] dirt worker?

Hope springs eternal?
    My balls seem to have become larger and saggier with the vax. Does this help to attract women?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    That's the price of freedumb, my good man... FREEDUMB!!
    Don't forget kids getting shot in schools, also a small price to pay for FREEDUMB.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    My balls seem to have become larger and saggier with the vax. Does this help to attract women?
    Well, that makes sense. Gotta make room for that extra (and weighty) dna the shot gave ya.

Your 6G tinder reception will bring you bountiful 'swipe rights' so I'm going to say: yes.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    (MT ain't doing so hot, either).
    Whaddya mean man? We're # 1 in the nation for cases per capita! GG and the Redumblicans kicking some aaassss!!!

Don't forget kids getting shot in schools, also a small price to pay for FREEDUMB.
    I believe that crushing medical debt is ALSO an inherent price of freedumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    My point was that people (in this very thread) have either been told they must receive the same booster as their original immunization, or had to bend the truth to get something different. All of a sudden, it's a smorgasbord: all the vax you can take!

...and it's too soon, and I don't even qualify (but if I went this weekend, they'd take me no questions asked)
    I signed up for a booster today online with CVS. I had to enter date of my last shot and DOB before I could book. But I have no doubt that anyone who wants a booster can get one if they are willing to fib.

It's been said a few times in this thread that boosters work better if you wait longer. I don't understand the immunochemistry behind that. My understanding is that the vaccine spacing would likely have been longer if we weren't in a pandemic and of course Canada and GB among others did wait longer but that was due to availability of doses, not immunology.

Kinda equivalent to rapid series vs regular series of vaccines. If they’re too close together the circulating antibodies just mop up the recent dose and no long lasting boost occurs. It leads to great short term immunity (like if you want Hep A coverage for a rapidly approaching trip) but not longer term.

Vax experts can correct my understanding.

Anti-Maxxer meets fist in NYC:
    https://twitter.com/debdrens/status/...558846470?s=21

“That’s assault”……What a coward.

ETA. CA
    Last edited by seano732; 10-25-2021 at 11:05 PM.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

I will never, ever understand the galaxy brain required to think the vax is bad and scary but the monoclonal antibodies (and any other modern medical intervention) is A-OK. This country is too stupid to continue. If I didn't already have kids I'd 100% get snipped to prevent bringing any children into this fucked up country (MT ain't doing so hot, either).
    Yeah, never develop any basic immunity with a vax, and clear the virus with fake immunity before you develop real immunity, so you never get actual immunity.
    Keep coming back for more. Go big pharma!
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

I heard Florida is trying to attract the antivax cops being flushed out of civilized places. What could possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    I heard Florida is trying to attract the antivax cops being flushed out of civilized places. What could possibly go wrong?
    5k per.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

16 hours since my Pfizer booster. Feels the same as my second shot - just a little sore.

Breakthrough infection. Got my second Pfizer in June. Pounding headache, stuffed nose. Kids out school for at least 2 weeks. 40 and raining. Puppies tearing through house. So annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Anti-Maxxer meets fist in NYC:
    https://twitter.com/debdrens/status/...558846470?s=21

“That’s assault”……What a coward.

ETA. CA
    Thank you for that. I needed a laugh this morning
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Some interesting charts in this thread, I was led here by an anti-vaxxer complaining about results in England (that post is highlighted).

https://twitter.com/jburnmurdoch/sta...567762442?s=21
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Thank you for that. I needed a laugh this morning
    Right?
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Just got the boost in my left arm and added a flu shot for the right.
    Let’s Party!
    crab in my shoe mouth

“Do you need to wear a mask indoors where you live? Check this map”

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1635259141.356827.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	904.7 KB 
ID:	390388

It is remarkable that the southeast is the zone that has the highest density of any kind of lower risk suggesting less masking required. Is it because the virus has swept through those communities already?

The data for this map comes from the CDC. The color-coding is based on two metrics: the number of new cases per 100,000 residents and the percentage of coronavirus tests that come back positive in a seven-day period. (A high positivity rate indicates that the number of infections in a place may be high and that more testing needs to be done.)

If those two metrics show different levels of transmission in a given place, the CDC selects the higher level.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...y-covid-spread

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    “Do you need to wear a mask indoors where you live? Check this map”

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1635259141.356827.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	904.7 KB 
ID:	390388

It is remarkable that the southeast is the zone that has the highest density of any kind of lower risk suggesting less masking required. Is it because the virus has swept through those communities already?

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...y-covid-spread
    That is interesting. Part of the issue in Florida may be with bad data and that's by design. As I recall, about a year into the pandemic DeSantis didn't like the case counts coming out of FL so he abandoned state sponsored testing sites and also began to mess with the reporting so as to make it seem like things were better off. That said, it would make some sense that the southern states have had higher case loads for a long time and maybe are getting to some equilibrium between vaccinated and people who have recovered?

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    That is interesting. Part of the issue in Florida may be with bad data and that's by design. As I recall, about a year into the pandemic DeSantis didn't like the case counts coming out of FL so he abandoned state sponsored testing sites and also began to mess with the reporting so as to make it seem like things were better off. That said, it would make some sense that the southern states have had higher case loads for a long time and maybe are getting to some equilibrium between vaccinated and people who have recovered?
    Former wildland fire buddy is a city firefighter in the deep south. Says all 300 of his dept have tested positive at one time or another…so it’s serving as an inoculation of sorts.

I finished my vaccination in March. Saw the reports that the response can wane after 6 months. I went to my primary care physician and they refused to give me a booster. Citing FDA. I am not over 65 and work from home. Not high risk.

Not a smoker

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by F#*k you cat; 10-26-2021 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by F#*k you cat View Post
    I finished my vaccination in March. Saw the reports that the response can wane after 6 months. I went to my primary care physician and they refused to give me a booster. Citing FDA guidelines. I am not over 65 and work from home. Not high risk.

Are you a current or ex smoker? If so you fall in the same high risk category as obese people..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by F#*k you cat View Post
    I finished my vaccination in March. Saw the reports that the response can wane after 6 months. I went to my primary care physician and they refused to give me a booster. Citing FDA guidelines. I am not over 65 and work from home. Not high risk.

So weird how it varies from place to place. I just got a booster today at CVS, I'm not 65 and I didn't lie on their sign up. Some scheduling websites would only schedule you for the same brand of booster (so you'd have to lie if you want to mix and match) but CVS let you schedule a booster for whatever you wanted (and I even had a brief conversation with the pharmacist there about the mix and match I was doing). Some websites required you to attest to being immunocompromised, but again, CVS did not.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    Breakthrough infection. Got my second Pfizer in June. Pounding headache, stuffed nose. Kids out school for at least 2 weeks. 40 and raining. Puppies tearing through house. So annoying.
    ( empathy ), teletech -

a friend of mine who had it last December (2020) reported heart rate elevated 50% for three weeks ; chest discomfort for months...

good luck... tj
    Last edited by skiJ; 10-26-2021 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    So weird how it varies from place to place. I just got a booster today at CVS, I'm not 65 and I didn't lie on their sign up. Some scheduling websites would only schedule you for the same brand of booster (so you'd have to lie if you want to mix and match) but CVS let you schedule a booster for whatever you wanted (and I even had a brief conversation with the pharmacist there about the mix and match I was doing). Some websites required you to attest to being immunocompromised, but again, CVS did not.
    Yeah, I asked about it when I got mine and I think a lot of it has to do with interpretation of the 6 months after last dose recommendation. CVS is taking that as trumping all other considerations, which seems like the right call. There isn't a shortage of doses.