Page 571 of 929 FirstFirst ... 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... LastLast
Results 14,251 to 14,275 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    �������� holy fuck you are the dumbest mother fucker on this site. Pleaseeeee show me where I’m anti vax or anti mask. How the fuck did you do those mental gymnastics to get from me not wanting the vaccine for myself, telling you that if you’re high risk or over 40 or you’re scared, go ahead and get it!

the dishonesty is astounding from cunts like yourself
    LOL, you can't even be honest with yourself. you say in your paragraph you wont get the vaccine for yourself...in other words, you are antivax.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by WowJustWow View Post
    AEV here. I was just banned. You guys are such losers, especially the mods.

WowJustWow
    cry more, loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    On the one hand AEvo* is right about the hate.
    Then again, he projects hate.

Just calling it out.

I'm still interested in the oral covid prevention: https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberth...h=20d6596039fc

That might be a game changer for *vaccinated* (abusing the term for antivirals) uptake.
    Pfizer is pimping out an orally administered protease inhibitor now too? Does it also deworm horses?

WowJustWow
    Not that I care much for trolls, but a lot of you are gigantic pussies.

WowJustWow
    What got this banned? Quick synopsis would be good I dont recall a lot of posts by that user so I don't know if misinformation was spread or doxxing was done? Seemed like a quick ban? Thats not typical here...usually reserved for serious threat or dox/racism.

I believe it's more than just this thread, pully some fuckery in other threads as well.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    What got this banned?
    Obvious troll from a troll who had other troll aliases banned?

You know those Boko Haram losers that ride into villages and kill everyone except for the little girls they kidnap to be sex slaves?

I wish the Boko Haram guys would die. I wish death upon them. I would do a dance if they all died today.

What do I win for wishing death upon another human? Other than some self righteous mag with a hair trigger for virtue signaling and exaggeration putting me on ignore (but not before announcing it multiple times so everyone gets to see what a higher plane their consciousness resides on)

Fuck this thread sucked when braindeadhockey and horseflog wouldnt stop cunting it up - now we have player 3 entering the game.

Can we go back to how it used to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    I believe it's more than just this thread, pully some fuckery in other threads as well.
    fair enough....i dont follow poli in any way so maybe its there..

Sorry for drift, back to hating on me...

Ok.

Show me your antibody test so I can tell you those arent enough to protect you anyway lol
    I'm pro test. You guys make it really hard to support you. Quit being whiny bitches and post up some kind of plan for how people can use antibody tests (or anything similar) to show they are as reliably immune as the vaccinated population. Or just get that started and accept some help if you can't get there.

These threads have been out in front of the authorities several times already (masks, first dose first, furry cleavage, etc) and now is your chance. Step up.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    LOL, you can't even be honest with yourself. you say in your paragraph you wont get the vaccine for yourself...in other words, you are antivax.
    holy fuck imagine being this obtuse to think that the survival rate of Covid for a person my age is necessary to get a vaccine when the risk of dying from Covid is less than .004%. ( and that’s for EVERYONE under 40)

im not anti-vax. I have all my other vaccines other than this new lifesaving flu booster shot. Because that’s all that this vaccine is going to be in 2-3 years. Like I said at the beginning, I’ll take my chances with Covid like I do every year with the flu but not taking a flu vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Pfizer is pimping out an orally administered protease inhibitor now too? Does it also deworm horses?
    I have no idea how their marketing scheme is working, but the equine angle has worked before, so...
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

fair enough....i dont follow poli in any way so maybe its there..

Sorry for drift, back to hating on me...
    If you quit making the entire thread about you and the need for your opinions to be validated, then maybe people wouldn’t be so pissed at you.

For being a 50 year old man, you sure are a huge dripping pussy.

A bit of advice…once you turn 50, your employer really takes note of who’s fucking off all day. You say you do this when work is slow. It’s been this slow for you for 6 weeks? I’d start making myself look good and not expendable.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Ok.

I'm pro test. You guys make it really hard to support you. Quit being whiny bitches and post up some kind of plan for how people can use antibody tests (or anything similar) to show they are as reliably immune as the vaccinated population. Or just get that started and accept some help if you can't get there.

These threads have been out in front of the authorities several times already (masks, first dose first, furry cleavage, etc) and now is your chance. Step up.
    sorry if you misunderstood, when I typed that I was being sarcastic. I believe we need a test that shows what really is "protected". If a prior infection shows the "magic number" that the vax gives then all good...it should be about protection not vax alone. Seems we agree?

Lots of opera practice going on.

Me me me me me me meeeeeeee....
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    If you quit making the entire thread about you and the need for your opinions to be validated, then maybe people wouldn’t be so pissed at you.

For being a 50 year old man, you sure are a huge dripping pussy.

A bit of advice…once you turn 50, your employer really takes note of who’s fucking off all day. You say you do this when work is slow. It’s been this slow for you for 6 weeks? I’d start making myself look good and not expendable.
    All my clients are happy and my workload is complete. I have 3 installs going as I type this email and looking at a few new tickets....ADHD can be an asset.

All my clients are happy and my workload is complete. I have 3 installs going as I type this email and looking at a few new tickets....ADHD can be an asset.
    Only 3? Should be 5 at your age.

sorry if you misunderstood, when I typed that I was being sarcastic. I believe we need a test that shows what really is "protected". If a prior infection shows the "magic number" that the vax gives then all good...it should be about protection not vax alone. Seems we agree?
    We'd both like to have a solution there, yes. The devil is in the details. That's why it would be instructive if MTU would post his test.

I don't know if there's a good way to establish that someone is safe from spreading or not based on any test that's out there right now, but there could be. Nothing is perfect, but a reasonable argument for associating with previously infected individuals would be if those individuals can provide at least as much confidence in their immunity as we have for the vaccinated population. Do that and they should be subject to the same measures as vaccinated people. On their dime, obviously. And they should be paying for their own hospitalization and insurance pools, too--or, more accurately, I shouldn't be paying for them.

There is one major caveat before this can become pubic policy: how do you keep the horse dewormers from maintaining a reservoir of disease in order to boost their antibodies periodically, and spreading disease when they do?

MTU arguing that he should be able to carry around an AK since he's got a bullet proof vest doesn't help, either. But maybe you can carry the load for him.

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    Only 3? Should be 5 at your age.
    only if the client needs it...i could easily handle more..sales gotta sell.

i am happy ... and live is about me....
    i wouldnot be able to argue with you all guys day in day out

btw it is not me typing i am somebody else now

We'd both like to have a solution there, yes. The devil is in the details. That's why it would be instructive if MTU would post his test.

I don't know if there's a good way to establish that someone is safe from spreading or not based on any test that's out there right now, but there could be. Nothing is perfect, but a reasonable argument for associating with previously infected individuals would be if those individuals can provide at least as much confidence in their immunity as we have for the vaccinated population. Do that and they should be subject to the same measures as vaccinated people. On their dime, obviously. And they should be paying for their own hospitalization and insurance pools, too--or, more accurately, I shouldn't be paying for them.

There is one major caveat before this can become pubic policy: how do you keep the horse dewormers from maintaining a reservoir of disease in order to boost their antibodies periodically, and spreading disease when they do?

MTU arguing that he should be able to carry around an AK since he's got a bullet proof vest doesn't help, either. But maybe you can carry the load for him.
    im in 100% agreement that the uninfected/unvaccinated are a huge issue...i wish they would get vaxxed.

What I cant get behind is ignoring prior infection "immunity", how long it lasts compared to vax, do you shed more or less with prior compared to vax? Without good answers, I can't say just "get vaxxed". If you can prove your "levels" are = to vaccinated (by whatever approved standard), you should be offered the same services as vaccinated...

No prior covid, no vax? Yep..your ass pays the full boat. Thats probably our difference.

Maybe they are pysops shills for the Diagnostic Industry? If so, Kudos!

I helped develop several of these assays, but the demand for Antibody tests that show whether you were previously infected has been very low compared to the active detection assays (rtPCR, Antigen tests) that we also produce, we now have 5 EUA approved assays. Unfortunately the upstream science has been far ahead of the test development given we are a small company that hasn't been particularly nimble with the roll outs.

We do have assays that measure the level of neutralizing antibodies that are still waiting for EUA, including a rapid format the Gov't ask us to work on. Now we certainly might have some sample bias, but close to 1/3 convalescent Covid-19 samples are negative for these antibodies, while in the vaxxed samples it's less than 1/10.

One could also use the Adaptive assay to look at their T cell signatures of infection, but without a correlation with protection as yet I'm going to guess there hasn't been much call for that assay either.

"COVID-19 correlates of protection" or "surrogate markers of protection" are the terms you want to google.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01377-8

Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    holy fuck imagine being this obtuse to think that the survival rate of Covid for a person my age is necessary to get a vaccine when the risk of dying from Covid is less than .004%. ( and that’s for EVERYONE under 40)
    Holy fuck, imagine being so obtuse that you think the only thing that matters about a contagious disease is what your chances of dying from it are?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Lots of opera practice going on.

Me me me me me me meeeeeeee....

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post

We do have assays that measure the level of neutralizing antibodies that are still waiting for EUA, including a rapid format the Gov't ask us to work on. Now we certainly might have some sample bias, but close to 1/3 convalescent Covid-19 samples are negative for these antibodies, while in the vaxxed samples it's less than 1/10.

One could also use the Adaptive assay to look at their T cell signatures of infection, but without a correlation with protection as yet I'm going to guess there hasn't been much call for that assay either.

"COVID-19 correlates of protection" or "surrogate markers of protection" are the terms you want to google.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01377-8

to understand correctly, personally, the 1/3 negative to 1/10 is why the prior covid +1 vax give ample protection?