Page 563 of 701 FirstFirst ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 ... LastLast
Results 14,051 to 14,075 of 17503
  1. #14051
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On Vacation for the Duration
    Posts
    14,161
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    isn't in universal down thar when you hit 65 ?

    I shuttled some fisherman who made a big deal out of becomeing 65 for the free HC ?
    Post 65 and staying alive myself. I'm talking Universal. Everyone. Not just me.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

  2. #14052
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    49,273
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    isn't in universal down thar when you hit 65 ?

    I shuttled some fisherman who made a big deal out of becomeing 65 for the free HC ?
    Not dental. I'm looking at 7 grand suddenly, cash.

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  3. #14053
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Not dental. I'm looking at 7 grand suddenly, cash.
    ???? Precious stone implants?!?!?
    Seriously, at your/our age, what are we talking here? Removing all three remaining teeth??

  4. #14054
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Meiss Meadows
    Posts
    1,771
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    isn't in universal down thar when you hit 65 ?

    I shuttled some fisherman who made a big deal out of becomeing 65 for the free HC ?
    It pays 80% of what they decide is Approved.

  5. #14055
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    15,712
    Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    And yet here I am still with my antibodies! Holy hell, it’s a fucking miracle! Just like the lady who got vaccinated and had absolutely 0 antibodies after her vaccine!! You guys never said jack shit about those vaccines not providing antibodies - I’m still waiting to hear you guys talk your way outta this one 😂😂😂
    When was your last antibodies test? How often are you tested to gain an understanding of your antibody load
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

  6. #14056
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    25,429
    Universal HC does NOT include any dental up here
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  7. #14057
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    When was your last antibodies test? How often are you tested to gain an understanding of your antibody load
    I'm also curious about antibody testing. Which tests are good for knowing we can skip a booster etc. Results and test brand would be cool to see. Redact name and post em up? TIA

  8. #14058
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SF & the Ho
    Posts
    6,788
    Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    It pays 80% of what they decide is Approved.
    With medícare supplements -which are not terribly expensive- coverage is 100%.

  9. #14059
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Squaw valley
    Posts
    3,549
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    I'm also curious about antibody testing. Which tests are good for knowing we can skip a booster etc. Results and test brand would be cool to see. Redact name and post em up? TIA
    Why would you want to skip a booster?

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

  10. #14060
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    7,122

  11. #14061
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    12,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    When was your last antibodies test? How often are you tested to gain an understanding of your antibody load
    great... another 7 pages of antibodies coming up and guess what, no one knows what the numbers even mean.
    They got a name for the winners in the world

    http://procatinator.com/?cat=80

  12. #14062
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,241
    Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    Why would you want to skip a booster?
    I wouldn't put that cart before the horse. I might go looking for reasons if I could verify my killer immunity first. Or, more likely (so far), I wouldn't need to come up with reasons since I can't actually get those results from a trustworthy test yet. (I'd love to be wrong, that just seems most likely ATM.)

  13. #14063
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    848
    Do you guys tested your antibodies after the vaxx?
    And will the results have any value?
    And will a change of antibodies in 9month have a say about anything?

  14. #14064
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    18,769
    Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    With medícare supplements -which are not terribly expensive- coverage is 100%.
    Around here insurers advertise Medicare Advantage plans for free, with extras like gym memberships thrown in. Medicare pays the insurers enough to provide all care that they make a profit without the patient paying a dime for basically 100% coverage. What's the catch? They do their best to see that you don't get any expensive care.

  15. #14065
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,477
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Around here insurers advertise Medicare Advantage plans for free, with extras like gym memberships thrown in. Medicare pays the insurers enough to provide all care that they make a profit without the patient paying a dime for basically 100% coverage. What's the catch? They do their best to see that you don't get any expensive care.
    this ^^^

    your care will be as good as your coverage will provide - And

    in my experience, watch for the medical facility personnel to demand that you sign a form accepting personal responsibility for payment for any procedure ( yes, seriously. )


    Medicare does not provide unlimited care
    ( it provides carefully limited care. )

  16. #14066
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    16,187
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    I wouldn't put that cart before the horse. I might go looking for reasons if I could verify my killer immunity first. Or, more likely (so far), I wouldn't need to come up with reasons since I can't actually get those results from a trustworthy test yet. (I'd love to be wrong, that just seems most likely ATM.)
    What does Ass To Mouth have to do with it.

  17. #14067
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    49,273
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Universal HC does NOT include any dental up here
    Well, that's smart. Dental health has nothing to do with general physical health conditions, right?

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  18. #14068
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    closer
    Posts
    3,882
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    What does Ass To Mouth have to do with it.
    I salute your constant care for abbreviations!


    And could you explain the one tgr thing I haven't figured out yet.

    The NWATTAAT (Or something similar...too lazy to search)
    I know that there has to be an anal in there....but the rest?
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

  19. #14069
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    6,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, that's smart. Dental health has nothing to do with general physical health conditions, right?
    Neither do boner pills..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  20. #14070
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,241
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    What does Ass To Mouth have to do with it.
    Oh, you'll see.

    Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    I salute your constant care for abbreviations!


    And could you explain the one tgr thing I haven't figured out yet.

    The NWATTAAT (Or something similar...too lazy to search)
    I know that there has to be an anal in there....but the rest?
    Not that there's anything wrong with that (being gay--or not knowing how to use urban dictionary )

  21. #14071
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wenatchee
    Posts
    10,406
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Around here insurers advertise Medicare Advantage plans for free, with extras like gym memberships thrown in. Medicare pays the insurers enough to provide all care that they make a profit without the patient paying a dime for basically 100% coverage. What's the catch? They do their best to see that you don't get any expensive care.
    Medicare Advantage plans are a scam pushed through by Bush and Co. They collect money from CMS just for having you on the plans even if you don’t get any service based on the participant’s risk score. It was part of a plan by the neocons to privatize Medicare and Social Security. Those plans are bleeding Medicare dry.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  22. #14072
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    closer
    Posts
    3,882
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Oh, you'll see.



    Not that there's anything wrong with that (being gay--or not knowing how to use urban dictionary )
    Thanks. I'll send you one of my rainbow skirts.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

  23. #14073
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, that's smart. Dental health has nothing to do with general physical health conditions, right?
    Yeah it's kind of dumb. Comes up every now and then - universal dental coverage. It'll probably happen some day.

    Another mistake is so you go to your 'free' doctor or hospital or whatever, and they write you a prescription. Well, that prescription ain't free, so you still gotta fork over your cash for the cure. It's kind of silly. For certain things the nurses and doctors have ways of making it no cost to the patient but that's mostly cancer related stuff and more severe things. That rash your kid has is gonna cost you.

  24. #14074
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    49,273
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Neither do boner pills..
    Um, not paid for with insurance, either.

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  25. #14075
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,433
    I thought everyone was going to MX for their dental needs now. Get with the times Bunny.

    Besides, I thought this thread was about rat flu.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •