Page 552 of 929 FirstFirst ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 ... LastLast
Results 13,776 to 13,800 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvelinusconfluentus View Post
    I'm not qualified to understand immunology, vaccinalogy, virusology, etc.

I look at a drs credentials and if they have aligned themselves with wackos in the past.
    and the Dr I quoted? He has been associated with "wackos" in the past? Interesting...links please. I can find other Dr's that agree with what he said that might align better.. would you believe them then?

Mofro makes vaccines. He is an expert. Listen to him.
    you've seen his credentials? or he just said it on the internet? Im not denying he does that for a living, however it is a ski forum after all. I mean according to SPLAT hes done nearly every job known to man..

And what say ye of any person who makes vaccines that might have a different opinion than mofros? are they simply wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    and the Dr I quoted? He has been associated with "wackos" in the past? Interesting...links please. I can find other Dr's that agree with what he said that might align better.. would you believe them then?
    I dont want to. I trust my dr since I dont understand any of this science on any more than a very basic level.

you've seen his credentials? or he just said it on the internet? Im not denying he does that for a living, however it is a ski forum after all.

And what say ye of any person who makes vaccines that might have a different opinion than mofros? are they simply wrong?
    You’ve shown us your credentials that you are a troll, so I think we’ll go with that in the believable department.

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    You’ve shown us your credentials that you are a troll, so I think we’ll go with that in the believable department.
    expected response....cause TGR is the authority on anything and everything....im surprised the CDC isnt tapping into Mofros mind for the answers...maybe him and MU can save the world...

you've seen his credentials? or he just said it on the internet? Im not denying he does that for a living, however it is a ski forum after all.

I've drank beer with mofro. Hes legit. He says it goes, it goes.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    also i have no troll credentials. My mommy and daddy couldnt afford troll school. I guess im just gifted.

I've drank beer with mofro. Hes legit. He says it goes, it goes.
    Wow...wait..you drank beer with him? Shit...call the CDC they need him...you drank beer with him and say hes a "good guy".

Wow...wait..you drank beer with him? Shit...call the CDC they need him...you drank beer with him and say hes a "good guy".
    Hes not as tall as he seems on the internet. Good skier, though. Well, better than good, really.

Hes not as tall as he seems on the internet. Good skier, though. Well, better than good, really.
    He's better than good at drinking beer too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

I have it on good authority that he's good at making vaccines, too, but to skidog he apparently didn't graduate grade school and can't even read

nope...not even close...man did you graduate grade school...you cant even read I dont believe. never spread ANY misinformation... FIND IT ILL OWN IT....
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

So this is now the Skidog meltdown thread.

Makes sense.

And yes I’m behind and can’t keep up. Don’t you fuckos work!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

went for a couple hr bike ride and 4 more pages, mainly one guy saying But but but......

Life moves fast says Bueller.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    So this is now the Skidog meltdown thread.

Makes sense.

And yes I’m behind and can’t keep up. Don’t you fuckos work!?!?

No……
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

I don’t give a shit about the guy’s thoughts and opinions but he seems to be a major disruption to an otherwise informative and entertaining thread with his garbage.

The grief shaming in the 9/11 tribute thread proved the guy’s a subhuman jizz monkey anyway so his opinions aren’t worth a squirt of piss.

... a major disruption to an otherwise informative and entertaining thread with his garbage.

Yeah it was around page 400 where he got really annoying with the non stop and overly aggressive at times cuntery. That's 150 pages of tedious bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Is the concern about side effects or whether there's any need for a booster after vax + breakthrough (or both)? (Not to imply I have answers, just similar questions.)
    Well I ask because I thought if you were unvaxxed and got Covid they wanted you to wait to get vaxxed. Also, maybe she doesn't need it now because she is vaxxed and had Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Some things to consider:

• Vaccines train the immune system to fight a pathogen. Our immune system, not the vaccine, fights the virus.
    • Antibodies peak after an infection and then slowly decay.
    • After infection or vaccination memory B cells increase over at least six months, improve functionally, and provide cross-variant protection.
    • There does however appear to be an upper limit on the immune response. We know prior + 1 dose is better but beyond that more is not necessarily better.
    • So even though boosters increase plasma antibody levels and temporarily extend antibody protection, they have not been shown to augment the memory B and T cell responses.

It seems to me the last point, which is currently unknown, is the most important when it comes to answering the question. If a booster is mainly about antibodies then that could mean it makes sense to wait 6-8 months post infection after current antibodies wane.
    Thanks!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Grow up. The 12 year-old argument style needs to go. Or you trolls could go start your own troll thread...
    The Rat Flu Did My Own Research Thread or Rat Flu Binary Reasoning or So Much Better Than Your Rat Flu Thread

For anyone with common questions, patiently answered
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp-nPZETLTo
    00:00:00 - Introducing Dr. Rhonda Patrick and Dr. Seheult
    00:01:20 - Should young and healthy get vaccinated?
    00:06:47 - Risk of myocarditis
    00:10:40 - Long-haul COVID
    00:19:58 - Is spike protein from vaccines dangerous?
    00:35:39 - COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
    01:01:17 - Antibody dependent enhancement?
    01:09:16 - Do COVID vaccines damage fertility?
    01:14:13 - Will mRNA vaccines alter DNA?
    01:22:32 - Are alternatives like ivermectin as effective as the vaccine?
    01:42:02 - Do vaccines prevent Delta transmission?
    01:56:04 - Will the virus become more deadly due to vaccines?
    02:05:07 - T-cell immunity
    02:08:34 - Long term side effects / were vaccines rushed?

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    Grow up. The 12 year-old argument style needs to go. Or you trolls could go start your own troll thread...
    The Rat Flu Did My Own Research Thread or Rat Flu Binary Reasoning or So Much Better Than Your Rat Flu Thread
    Still zero refuting of anything I've posted. Just like it's not real cause "skidog" posted it.

But yeah I'm 12, while you all deflect. I know what you are but what am I? I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you. #tongueout

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

I don’t give a shit about the guy’s thoughts and opinions but he seems to be a major disruption to an otherwise informative and entertaining thread with his garbage.
    Somebody called him stupid and he's been having a baby tantrum ever since, trying to show how fellow posters who are scientists, doctors, and creators of vaccines are really stupid and he's not.

skidog, I want to say that you are VERY VERY smart, and we are not. I hope you feel better now! Now can you run along please? The hive mind adults are talking and you are interrupting. (Thanks for pointing out we are borgs too, spot on!)

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    Somebody called him stupid and he's been having a baby tantrum ever since, trying to show how fellow posters who are scientists, doctors, and creators of vaccines are really stupid and he's not.

skidog, I want to say that you are VERY VERY smart, and we are not. I hope you feel better now! Now can you run along please? The hive mind adults are talking and you are interrupting. (Thanks for pointing out we are borgs too, spot on!)
    Oh yes thanks. You're approval is exactly what I am after. I'm that vapid. I look for approval and validation from internet forums.

Does anyone know how to get the Covid deaths by state last month, six months, 2021, etc?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Does anyone know how to get the Covid deaths by state last month, six months, 2021, etc?
    I don't know if this does all the breakdowns you want and I never used but think I've heard it mentioned in this thread.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Ok. I finally agree with you all. They are talking about limiting booze on flights because of the violent anti masks/vax idiots.

I officially succumb to the "hive"

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post

Shit I'll bite.

What part of creation did MoFro do?