Check Out Our Shop
Page 317 of 929 FirstFirst ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,925 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    q: What did the drummer say to the band leader?
    a: Do you want me to play too fast or too slow?
    What do you call a drummer that just got dumped by his girlfriend?

Homeless

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    So Danny Carey in other words…….
    Well, a bunch of guys, I suppose. Don't really know Tool--for some reason first one to my mind would be Neil Peart, or probably any jazz drummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    What do you call a drummer that just got dumped by his girlfriend?

Homeless
    I always heard that one with snowboarder instead of drummer.
    [quote][//quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    20% of all currently hospitalized COVID patients in the USA are in Florida... congrats Desantis!
    Middle of the fucking pack!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    Well, a bunch of guys, I suppose. Don't really know Tool--for some reason first one to my mind would be Neil Peart, or probably any jazz drummer.

FWIW Peart was big Carey fan

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Middle of the fucking pack!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I love RJ's "you gotta look at total cases/deaths, FL doing amazing!" and then in the next breath "don't look at swedens overall cases/deaths, look at what they're doing lately!" after they've had a big portion of their population vaccinated. LOL
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Post from the Tool thread…..In other news, fourth confirmed positive Delta variant at Mrs. Seano’s office…..All unvaxxed, of fucking course. The GM is adamant that everyone keeps coming in, with at least half the office refusing the vaccine on “religious exemptions”…..Ima bout to put hands on people, seriously.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post

Post from the Tool thread…..In other news, fourth confirmed positive Delta variant at Mrs. Seano’s office…..All unvaxxed, of fucking course. The GM is adamant that everyone keeps coming in, with at least half the office refusing the vaccine on “religious exemptions”…..Ima bout to put hands on people, seriously.
    I got a Benjamin for your bail fund.

Yeah, I have actually seen that video (maybe in that thread, don't remember). 1,000,000 points for technical drumming, another 1,000,000 for the right basketball jersey (and Larry is probably cool with the jersey number).
    [quote][//quote]

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    As long as you're not arguing other people shouldn't get vaccinated then perhaps your stance is defensible. I disagree with it in general though because the preponderance of evidence does say the previously infected have a much better immune response with one dose than the uninfected have with two doses who in turn have a better response than the previously infected. Especially compared with people who only experienced mild Covid cases with no dose.

Another thing worth considering is how vaccine effectiveness (VE) is calculated. It's essentially the risk ratio or fraction among a vaccinated group over the risk among an unvaccinated group. If the unvaccinated population acquires more natural immunity (however imperfect) then ironically that can make it look like the vaccines are less effective than they really are.
    That'd be nice if the time during which people who acquired it natuarlly didn't infect and kill others who inherently thought they had better judgment, further clogging up hospitals. You always hear how conservatives are supposedly fiscally responsible; but that appears to only apply to their own wallets. The way they're clogging the hospitals now demonstrates they are not only wasteful with tax dollars but with other people's lives as well.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I got a Benjamin for your bail fund.
    I may need it. The Mrs. too.

Yeah, I have actually seen that video (maybe in that thread, don't remember). 1,000,000 points for technical drumming, another 1,000,000 for the right basketball jersey (and Larry is probably cool with the jersey number).
    THE GOAT.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    FWIW Peart was big Carey fan
    And likewise Carey is a big Peart fan, although most people are

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    I love RJ's "you gotta look at total cases/deaths, FL doing amazing!" and then in the next breath "don't look at swedens overall cases/deaths, look at what they're doing lately!" after they've had a big portion of their population vaccinated. LOL
    You still don't get it....

Sweden's vaccinated % is lower than Florida BTW.

Sweden, 63% vaccinated, Florida 61% vaccinated.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Warp speed no more

Hard nut to crack

Donny sure is in the dump

https://www.economist.com/graphic-de...m TheEconomist

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Do you have a source. Haven't heard of that as a Norcal member. They are requiring employees to be vaccinated. The majority of KP members are through group plans, which wouldn't be affected. Under the ACA age and smoking are the only factors insurers can charge a higher rate for. I don't know how that might apply to deductibles and copays.
    KP announced for different market segments that effective 7/31 they will pay 100% for vaccines and tests. Treatment will no longer be at 100% and go towards deductible and coinsurance like any other illness would be. They haven't said anything about premium changes based on vaccine status and doubt it would be legal if they tried.

Quote Originally Posted by ron johnson View Post
    You still don't get it....

Sweden's vaccinated % is lower than Florida BTW.
    In the first go round sweden chose to do nothing and killed > 1400 swedes per million pop as per world o meter which was way higher than surrounding scandahovian countries
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by bobz View Post
    In case anyone was wondering where the right wing was going with its campaign to discourage their own flock from taking a safe vaccine that prevents a deadly disease, the next phase of their long con is starting to be rolled out. Fox's Jeanine Pirro (who months ago announced "I’m not going to allow them to do that [give vaccination] to me") now says:

The Biden administration failed at their effort to get us vaccinated by July 4th. And now we have to pay the price.
    you want to mask us because you clearly failed in your effort to get us vaccinated
    You'd think there's no way anyone would actually buy that BS, but then you realize some will--and probably some that aren't vaccinated. Nothing is too dumb anymore.

Cool, aunt who's fully vaccinated got sick and just tested positive. She's been spending time with my little cousins and other aunt who were going to a wedding this weekend and I was planning to stay with them afterwards to see some other relatives. I haven't seen any of them in a couple years. Guess that's unlikely now.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    You'd think there's no way anyone would actually buy that BS, but then you realize some will--and probably some that aren't vaccinated. Nothing is too dumb anymore.
    My first thought is fine--if Fox and friends are making it sound like vaccinations are a good thing great. Maybe their listeners will get vaccinated. Those people were never going to vote for a Democrat regardless. My second thought it--the right wingers will continue to refuse vaccination to drive case numbers up to make Biden look bad. I'm going with thought number two.

This is the kind of thinking you get from spending too much time on TGR. Cynicism and conspiracy thinking. Does Alpine Zone have a Covid thread where I can clean my mind?

At least he died doing what he loved.

Texas politician dies of COVID 5 days after posting anti-vaccine meme

A Texas GOP official who consistently mocked COVID-19 vaccines and masks on social media, died five days after posting a meme on Facebook, questioning the idea of getting inoculated against the virus.

Dickinson City Council member and State Republican Executive Committee member H. Scott Apley, 45, died due to complications from COVID-19 Wednesday morning.

Apley was admitted to the Galveston hospital on Sunday with “pneumonia-like symptoms,” and shortly after, he was hooked up to a ventilator, according to The Daily Beast.

“He leaves behind his wife, Melissa, who is COVID positive, as well as their infant son Reid,” a GoFundMe page set up to help pay for funeral expenses reads. “Your donations are greatly appreciated and will help the family as they get through this difficult period.”

The family has so far raised nearly half of its $30,000 goal.

“My heart is beyond broken for his family,” wrote Dickinson Mayor Sean Skipworth in a Facebook post. “Scott was a new father and that makes this loss especially tragic.”

“Please join me in lifting the Apley family up in prayer,” added Texas Republican Party Chairman Matt Rinaldi in a statement that failed to mention Apley had died of COVID-19. “We will miss Scott deeply but find comfort knowing he is at peace in the arms of our Savior.”

Known for his extreme conservative beliefs and Christian faith, Apley rallied against most COVID-19 safety policies. In May, Apley posted an invitation to attend a “mask burning” at a Cincinnati bar, adding “I wish I lived in the area!”

Like many far-right conservatives including Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, Apley compared mask mandates to Nazism.

Five days before his death, Apley posted a meme gaining notoriety in right-wing groups that read: “In 6 months, we’ve gone from the vax ending the pandemic—to you can still get covid even if vaxxed—to you can pass covid onto others even if vaxxed—to you can still die of covid even if vaxxed—to the unvaxxed are killing the vaxxed.”

Deserves a picture:Name:  goner.jpg
Views: 853
Size:  41.9 KB

Thoughts and prayers.

Five days before his death, Apley posted a meme gaining notoriety in right-wing groups that read: “In 6 months, we’ve gone from the vax ending the pandemic—to you can still get covid even if vaxxed—to you can pass covid onto others even if vaxxed—to you can still die of covid even if vaxxed—to the unvaxxed are killing the vaxxed.”

RIP Deebased.

That wasnt just a jason miller dick target he grew around his chinless mouth, it was a rona trap as well. Deebased has one of those for sure

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

At least he died doing what he loved.

Now he’ll be a notorious meme

Sounds like the unvaxxed killed the unvaxxed to me.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident