Page 18 of 929 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    And now Moderna is on the doorstep of an EUA. Probably get it tomorrow. Any word of how quick they can start shipping?

I imagine this is bumping in every injection clinic right now

I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

I think they have already started shipping in anticipation of approval (don’t quote me on that though)

Name:  01277022-D692-4981-9A3C-3685137B0C88.jpeg
Views: 1102
Size:  165.8 KB

Anyone read the latest on this vaccine and T Cell counts? People showing positive HIV Tests after getting the vaccine.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Anyone read the latest on this vaccine and T Cell counts? People showing positive HIV Tests after getting the vaccine.
    https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03570-0

Different vaccine out of Australia. Trials suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03570-0

Different vaccine out of Australia. Trials suspended.
    Thanks. Lots of info flying by. I already decided. I am a medium risk person. When The VA says they have the vaccine and they want me to take it. I will. I grow weary of second guessing the professionals. I don't think my turn will come for some time
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Believing all the conspiracies on the internet does grow tiring, eh? ^^^

just heard that most states including ours has had their next week's shipment of the vaccine cut in half for no apparent reason other than ineptitude. Hopefully gets straightened out soon.

Love seeing posts from friends in health care getting the vax.

Wish I could get mine tomorrow.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Yonder_River View Post
    Believing all the conspiracies on the internet does grow tiring, eh? ^^^

just heard that most states including ours has had their next week's shipment of the vaccine cut in half for no apparent reason other than ineptitude. Hopefully gets straightened out soon.
    There are always differing opinions about anything. And the right answer is never immediately apparent
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

And the right answer is never immediately apparent
    In general yes, but specifically in many situations, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonder_River View Post
    In general yes, but specifically in many situations, no.
    In this situation I would say the long term effects are far from fleshed out.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

GF just got the shot. She's an OT at a hospital. She said it didn't hurt (yet), but her cell reception is way better now.

In this situation I would say the long term effects are far from fleshed out.
    so you're saying we don't yet know the long term effects of these covid vaccines?

There are always differing opinions about anything. And the right answer is never immediately apparent
    No there are not, Mathematics for example. It is an undeniable fact that 2+2=4 not opinion.

As well as a lot of science. You want to quibble over shit go ahead but that statement is retarded.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    No there are not, Mathematics for example. It is an undeniable fact that 2+2=4 not opinion.
    Not mod 3. 2+2 == 1 (mod 3) and the integers mod 3 is a field (division is well defined).
    As well as a lot of science. You want to quibble over shit go ahead but that statement is retarded.
    Mofro already addressed that question from MTT: the HIV detection is expected and of no concern.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...25#post6162925
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by zartagen View Post
    GF just got the shot. She's an OT at a hospital. She said it didn't hurt (yet), but her cell reception is way better now.
    Bill Gates is a genius.

I know you’re not young but this post nails the problem with this country. There’s different opinions about a lo if things but facts and objectivity remains constant. A lot(the majority?) of people in this country don’t grasp this.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Not sure the “news” should be showing/celebrating Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the gang getting the “first” vaccine shots today.....lol.

Stick to showing pics of healthcare workers...and throw in some police, fire, EMS, teachers, front line workers, etc.....has a better image/story behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    Not sure the “news” should be showing/celebrating Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the gang getting the vaccine shots today.....lol.

Stick to showing pics of healthcare workers...and throw in some police, fire, EMS, teachers, front line workers, etc.....has a better image/story behind it.

Not sure your "opinion" is worth much, since it was manufactured in a toxic hate mill to start coal mine fires. Eat shit.

Not sure the “news” should be showing/celebrating Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the gang getting the “first” vaccine shots today.....lol.

No, there is a large chunk of our country that doesn't believe in the vaccine. They need to see Pence, McCuckel, Trump and those idiots that said COVID wasn't anything to worry about getting their shots.

The reality is the front line needs it and deserves it first, but we need everyone to get it, and we need to convince the non-belivers that it's ok. They need to see their leaders... leading.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

I think both leaders and us plebs should be displayed.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

^^^Agree x2...totally true. (well except for the guy that told me to eat shit...lol)

My intended point was to say I think most people would rather see pics of healthcare workers/front line workers getting the first shots than some of our favorite politicians...

**Edit- Didn’t think of it that way at first glance....but I totally see all your points....having people “see” our “leaders” get it first....will then lead others to thinking it’s ok to get it..makes total sense...and really, that is the goal we want...everyone to get vaccinated so we can end this nightmare as soon as possible.

Got it boyz...sorry about that...not a political guy, didn’t mean to stir things up. Carry on
    Last edited by BC.; 12-18-2020 at 07:47 PM.

So...... shots but no pictures, press releases, Fox talking points, OAN screed, .......
    Got it.

I read stuff that sez the nurses in 1/2 of a front line ICU in Texas are not getting vaccine due to politics

meanwhile Pence got it , if trump got it he might save tens of thousands of lives just in people who would then believe in the vaccine

but he is such a fcuking loser
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I just want the vaccine. I’m tired of standing over an open tracheotomy on a COVID patient because he’s been intubated too long on a ventilator.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums