Page 14 of 929 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    They'll use the extra cash to fund Antifa and they might make it to your home town this time.
    Ready. In the truck, VP9, USP9, AR-15 pistola, Remington Tac13.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Are your tactical vest, gloves, helmet and fatigues at the ready?

Don't forget the white crew socks.

R u deploying with the rest of the first chairborne or have you been attached to the gravy seals?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I'm bulletproof. Don't need that sissy-boy shit.

White crew's, check.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    Fun fact. That IS the placebo arm (from the Pfizer trial). Here's the comparator graph btw placebo and Tx;

Attachment 352367
    Seems that it will be the Dose 2 social media posts that sway public opinion.
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

i'm betting in future if/ when the world ever gets Covid under control, many countries will not let an unvacinated person in SO Anti-vaxxers will be stuck in their country ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Are your tactical vest, gloves, helmet and fatigues at the ready?
    Don't forget the camo baseball cap with excessively curved bill.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er
    i'm betting in future if/ when the world ever gets Covid under control, many countries will not let an unvacinated person in SO Anti-vaxxers will be stuck in their country ?
    I think you are correct and I also think it's probably not even an issue for most of the anti-vaxxers. You'd be surprised how many people never even leave their own state, much less travel abroad.

edit: here ya go https://www.forbes.com/sites/lealane...h=3e88d77f2898
    "Forty percent of those questioned said they’ve never left the country."

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Don't forget the camo baseball cap with excessively curved bill.

I think you are correct and I also think it's probably not even an issue for most of the anti-vaxxers. You'd be surprised how many people never even leave their own state, much less travel abroad.

not to make this political, and it really isn't meant to be, but I was genuinely surprised when GWB ran for POTUS in 2000 and indicated he had never left the country.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    not to make this political, and it really isn't meant to be, but I was genuinely surprised when GWB ran for POTUS in 2000 and indicated he had never left the country.
    No shit? I don't remember that. That is surprising.

+1. That's pretty amazing, really.

traveling in yurp I have found Americans were conspicuous by their absence, 2007 we didnt meet any in france i don't know what world event was going on at that point , maybe it was the freedom fries or sft

in any case the need for up to date vacines might become a hard and fast rule

I know i got stuck at least once before a trip ot S korea & bali

I've always been kinda curious about your hard-on to do battle with the mythical antifa that was/is gonna invade your town.

I mean, if those scary people that you think require full-on armament to confront are anti-fascists, what does that make you?

If you're not a fascist, you wouldn't haveta be skeereda them there marauding antifa that you need all them there guns, wouldja?

Well, other than the fact that huge bands of marauding antifa burned the entire towns of Mollala and Forks down, killed all the menfolk, sold all the wimmen into white slavery and butchered the children to harvest their adrenal glands.

But lemme guess: you would never ever ever consider yourself a fascist, but you lurrrrve the idea of authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy. Amirite?

In that kind of society, I'm gonna guess you, your wife and your daughter wouldn't have a choice on whether you would get Vaccinated or Not.

i don't forsee mandatory vaxxing BUT if you want to travel to another country, if you wana get employment, if the gov hands out money to people taking the shot being Vax free might be a problem ?

if they could just spray Vax from jets in the chemtrails it would vaccinate all them anti maskers

No, had them in the truck to go shoot and just didn't take them out. The USP9 lives in the truck, the VP9 in the boat. Rest in the vault.

The USP9 lives in the truck, the VP9 in the boat.
    Well, you never know when you might get stormed by pirates.

Well, you never know when you might get stormed by pirates.
    Never bring a gun to a sword fight...

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    Never bring a gun to a sword fight...
    or a wooden spoon to a bazooka fight.
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Okay, had to fact check that. He honeymooned in Mexico and traveled to Israel and China prior to his presidency, along with some other short stints in other countries. This is the alleged list:

According to Bush staffers, George W. Bush had visited these countries
    before becoming President:

Bermuda
    Canada
    China
    Egypt
    England
    France
    Gambia
    Israel
    Italy
    Mexico
    Scotland

Now, consider my source of this, an old Google Answers thread from 2004 so not verified but one that is verified through another source is his honeymoon in Mexico so, there's that.

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=427087

Back then he was probably more like "Oh sure, I remember visiting those countries, it's leaving I don't recall". Amirite? Party cheerleader Bush was probably sort of fun.

After everything Trump has done, is he going to be first in line to get the vaccine? Will he tell others to take it? Or will he try to take credit for Operation Warp Speed and then tell people not to take it? Remember, it's a hoax, disappeared around Easter, and re-disappeared in October. So why do we even need a vaccine? His followers are going to be very confused.

To all the anti-vaxxers out there - What is your suggestion instead of getting the vaccine? Herd immunity? Letting millions of people die? Overwhelming every hospital in the country? Or is it fine for others to take it, but you don't have to because - my body, freedumb, I'm not a sheep, Bill Gates, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    To all the anti-vaxxers out there - What is your suggestion instead of getting the vaccine? Herd immunity? Letting millions of people die? Overwhelming every hospital in the country? Or is it fine for others to take it, but you don't have to because - my body, freedumb, I'm not a sheep, Bill Gates, etc.
    "Thoughts and prayers" should do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    Sounds like there is still so much we DON'T know about this virus, but yet humanity is trying to throw a whole mess of resources at it with some wins and probably many fails that are not reported.

The vaccine still seems rushed to me especially now considering a vaccine being developed in Australia has been shown to create a false positive HIV result. Weird.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/australia...072111768.html
    We know more about the virus than we know about the McRib but people still eat it.
    Mofro explained in one of these threads that the Australian vaccine used some HIV parts so the false positive HIV was not unexpected. Why they did that, why they are concerned about the false positive HIV tests when the false positives can be ruled out by another test, why they are even testing people for HIV unless there is some reason those individuals would otherwise need HIV tests I have no idea. I'm sure Mofro could explain it. I'm sure I wouldn't understand the explanation. I took immunology in med school but it was a different sport back then--like baseball in the dead ball, pre steroid, pre sabermetrics era.

I'm not sure why all the hand-wringing about whether people will take the vaccine. It's going to be a long time--probably longer than most commentators are predicting--before there's enough vaccine for everyone who wants a shot, let alone the reluctant. The great majority of HCWs and nursing home patients and other very high risk people will get it, which should ease the hospital crisis fairly quickly. By the time everyone who now wants a shot gets one the reluctant wll have seen that it works, that it's safe, and will get the shot, especially if there are negative consequences besides getting sick for not getting one--maybe not everyone, but enough that we can go back to living life (until the virus mutates enough or until the next pandemic).

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    traveling in yurp I have found Americans were conspicuous by their absence, 2007 we didnt meet any in france i don't know what world event was going on at that point , maybe it was the freedom fries or sft
    I was there. But I avoided Canadiens.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    Would you take a vaccine with this side effect profile?

Attachment 352364
    Flawed survey. I don't see "death" listed as a side effect.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch