WTB: women's skate ski setup

Neither Ms. HAB nor I know anything about skate skiing. That is not stopping her from wanting to try it. Anybody have a setup that would work for a 5'3", 120 lb woman who's in good shape but has never tried to skate ski in her life? She's a high intermediate downhill skiier and wears a 24.5 alpine boot.

Explain what I should be looking for like I'm a moron, because (at least in this realm) I am.

I am getting a setup for my wife for Christmas. I'm kinda clueless too but a friend sent me this link to a sizing chart.

https://gearwest.com/cross-country-ski-sizing/

Bump

My lovely wife is 5'-2" and 112ish and skis 177 skis and 145 poles. Hope that helps. She's been doing it a long time so maybe shorter wouldn't be bad to start? Don't really know.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    My lovely wife is 5'-2" and 112ish and skis 177 skis and 145 poles. Hope that helps. She's been doing it a long time so maybe shorter wouldn't be bad to start? Don't really know.
    Thanks. From what I've been reading, that's about the right length for someone her size, and the general recommendation is to go for a slightly softer ski with less camber for a noob.

Anybody have something along those lines to sell me?

Where are you? My wife’s old skis may work for you I’m in Eastern Washington and/or Seattle.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

jumping in here in case there are leftovers.

wife recently inherited a pair of skis and boots, looking for poles approx 150-155cm. Salomon/SNS boots read US 6, 23cm and could probably stand to go up a half size.

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Where are you? My wife’s old skis may work for you I’m in Eastern Washington and/or Seattle.
    PM inbound!

And if anyone else is holding 175-180ish skis and 145 ish poles lemme know (after OP is taken care of.) I'm kinda looking for skis/poles for my daughter so she can ski with aforementioned lovely wife.

Hookup on skis and boots from plugboots (thanks again!) pending. Still after poles in the 140-145cm range.

Bump for poles!

Bumping this. Mrs. HAB has very much taken to skate skiing. Unfortunately she just broke one of the skis that we got from plugboots (after getting a lot of use out of them — thanks again).

Does anybody have a pair of ~177cm skate skis collecting dust? She's got SNS boots so something compatible with those would be great, or we can find new boots too. She wears a 24.5 mondo alpine boot.