Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Whos got jokes?

Whats the difference between jam and jelly?

I cant jelly my cock in your ass

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I realized I'm addicted to deli meats. I know that eating them too often isn't good for me so I'm gonna cut them out of my diet.

But there's no way I'd quit cold turkey

- Mikey Kampmann

What's the difference between a vitamin and a hormone?
    You can't hear a vitamin.

Did you know that diarrhea is hereditary?

It runs in your jeans.

Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.
    Henny Youngman
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

My wife, she always wants to talk after sex. I just wish she wouldnt call long distance -Rodney

Why we drive on a parkway but park on a driveway?

George Carlin

What’s a fish say when it swims into a concrete wall?

Dam.

This actually happened to a friend of mine, in med school, doing psych rotation. Walking down the hall with the attending, they stopped in one room, person was swinging an invisible bat, said, Doc, Im trying to visualize hitting a home run, then Ill be good to get out of here. Attending says ok, strange but I like it. Next room, person swings an imaginary golf club. Doc, Im visualizing a hole in one, then I can get out of here. Attending says good work, keep going.
    Next room, the patient is naked, lying, back down, with an erection and spinning a walnut on the tip of his penis. Guy says, Doc, Im fucking nuts, Im never getting out of here

Name:  Image1634261085.648907.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  185.4 KB

Speaking of dad jokes, mine used to like this one:

Two guys are walking along a path and come upon a leg. One guy says, "Hey, that looks like Joe's leg!" The other guy says, "Yeah, that does look like Joe's leg!"

They keep walking and eventually come upon another leg. Guy 1 says, "That looks like Joe's other leg!" Guy 2 says, "Yeah, that does look like Joe's other leg!"

Soon on their walk they encounter an arm. Guy 1 says, "That looks like Joe's arm!" Guy 2 says, "Yeah, that does look like Joe's arm!"

After a walking a little farther they come upon another arm. Guy 1 says, "That looks like Joe's other arm!" Guy 2 says, "Yeah, that does look like Joe's other arm!"

Soon they come upon a head. Guy 1 says, "That looks like Joe's head!" Guy 2 says, "Yeah, that does look like Joe's head!" He picks up the head and says, "Joe, Joe! Are you all right?!"

Whos got jokes?

Igor and Ivan are walking on a frozen road in Siberia. They spot a pile in the road. Igor says What is that. Ivan says Look like dog shit. Igor says Touch, Ivan says Touch? Igor says Touch! Ivan says Feels like dog shit. Igor says Smell. Ivan says Smell? Igor says Smell! Ivan says Smells like dog shit. Igor says Taste, Ivan says Taste? Igor says Taste! Ivan says Tastes like dog shit.

Igor says Must be dog shit, good thing we didnt step in it. Ivan says Da!.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Someone stole all my lamps. You'd think I'd be mad, but I'm actually delighted.

What do Tupperware and walruses have in common?
    They both like a tight seal.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Igor and Ivan are walking on a frozen road in Siberia. They spot a pile in the road. Igor says “What is that”. Ivan says “Look like dog shit”. Igor says “Touch”, Ivan says “Touch?” Igor says “Touch!” Ivan says “Feels like dog shit.” Igor says “Smell.” Ivan says “Smell?” Igor says “Smell!” Ivan says “Smells like dog shit.” Igor says “Taste”, Ivan says “Taste?” Igor says “Taste!” Ivan says “Tastes like dog shit.”

Igor says “Must be dog shit, good thing we didn’t step in it.” Ivan says “Da!.”
    That's Cheech & Chong. Cheborneck .

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Igor and Ivan are walking on a frozen road in Siberia. They spot a pile in the road. Igor says What is that. Ivan says Look like dog shit. Igor says Touch, Ivan says Touch? Igor says Touch! Ivan says Feels like dog shit. Igor says Smell. Ivan says Smell? Igor says Smell! Ivan says Smells like dog shit. Igor says Taste, Ivan says Taste? Igor says Taste! Ivan says Tastes like dog shit.

Igor says Must be dog shit, good thing we didnt step in it. Ivan says Da!.
    Both the setup and the punch line got lost in translation. Good joke in Russian tho.

Since we are translating old Soviet jokes:

Little Johnny and little Susie play doctor. After examining each other for a minute, puzzled Jonny goes: I didnt realize there is such difference between Canadians and Americans.

The original was about Russians and Ukrainians