FS: Super cheap roadie accessories blowout: Garmin, Smith, Kask, Giro, PI

Just sold the road bike, life was just too dominated by the dirt. A third mtb is in the works, but some of this road gear can go to a good home. Gonna offer up this stuff very cheap, and not cross post to general GS or any other classifieds for about 24 hours, let you all have first crack at. Tried to be very aggressive with pricing.
    Please just call dibs and pm me and I’ll shoot you pics via email or text ASAP. If this quick slash and burn sale doesn’t work I’ll start posting pics. ConUS only shipping, figure 10-20 dollars per shipment, but we can work on that. Ships from 98109. Can ship within 48-72 hours.

SOLD Garmin Edge 810. 2015. Turns on, did a factory reset. No SD card included but room for one. Charging now, no guarantees on Battery, never used it much but has been sitting in a bag a while. No dead pixels. Very Solid condition provided battery holds charge
    75 bucks (cheapest on fleabay seemed like 125? 100?) SOLD

Giro Empire 44 from about 2016? 2017? (I wear a 10.5 US shoe)
    The SLX super light high end ones, sub 200 grams lace up, stiff as fuck, tight narrower fit, some markings and such but no tears, def a very performance first road shoe, fits me like a ski boot which I love,
    Includes original boot bag, the various interchangeable soles with different arch support, 2nd set of black laces, giro toe warmers I’ll throw in as well. Oh and I’ll throw in a freebie Blackburn pocket pump!
    50 bucks?

SOLD Kask Protone: medium

40 bucks. SOLD

SOLD Smith Attack Max? I think? Big modular glasses from smith. Circa 2017, non Mag, but otherwise dope, white over black. Comes with two lenses. Lighter one has some smudging and scratches) the sunny red mirror has just a few minor scratches.
    50 bucks SOLD

Take both the helmet and the glasses please 75 plus shipping!!

Pearl Izumi windbreaker DEAlio, size large, grey black and red. I’m 5’9 190, fits me with a little room to breathe, nice form fit for a road ride but not overly tight to constrict
    Nothing special, worn 1-2 times, just an emergency layer, wind cutter, no hood.25 bucks SOLD
    Last edited by volklpowdermaniac; 01-06-2021 at 03:08 PM.
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Interested in Edge 810, PM’d

Helmet sold. Rest still available.
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Garmin, Helmet, SMith are sold

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Shoes and Pearl available.

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Maybe post a picture of the windbreaker?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3959A91F-4047-440F-8FA9-F2F622F47690.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	614.5 KB 
ID:	355303

fuck that noise.

gmen.

20 shipped on windbreaker
    40 shipped on shoes.

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Windbreaker SOLD

and then there was one. the shoes.

fuck that noise.

gmen.