WTB: 186 4frnt EHP

Hoping to find a set of one of my favorite skis. Surely someone has a set that has been sitting in a garage unused for too long.

Would prefer the 2011 or 2012 model with the urethane tail but will take what I can get.

Sea to Sky/lower mainland would make pick up possible but North American shipping would work as well (either to Squamish or family in Seattle).

What do the Mags have out there?

Bump - Who is holding?

There's a pair on marketplace in Nelson if that helps

One of my favorites also. Moved to Hojis and they slide great too. Hope you find some

FYI, these popped back up on Denver craigslist. Brand new although in 193. I don't think this guy will ship. I may have the time to help. Like seeing EHPs going to a good home!
    https://denver.craigslist.org/spo/d/...233776131.html

Thanks, appreciate the offer - I did see those (been searching all of craigslist) but I think 193 is a bit big for what Im looking for.

The ones in Nelson are prefect (preferred vintage) but havent heard back from buddy on Marketplace.

Might just pick up a pair of Hojis at this point as they seem pretty similar, but I'll keep this thread going for a while to see if anything comes out of the woodwork

Makes sense. The 193 I think has a less rockered tail than the 186, so it skis fairly different. I liked the Hojis but did feel the fronts were a good bit softer than the EHPs. That debate probably exists somewhere out there