Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Always felt like I had to be on top of it when I was skiing those, but damn if they didn’t give me a whole new level of confidence as a skier. Had a ton of fun on them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kids Are Alright View Post
    Always felt like I had to be on top of it when I was skiing those, but damn if they didn’t give me a whole new level of confidence as a skier. Had a ton of fun on them.
    Agreed. I cannot get back on these things or else. But I love how they can lay trenches when put up on edge. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7724.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	356305

End of an era today-after 10 years of smiles my 179s finally gave up the ghost. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8107.JPG 
Views:	139 
Size:	212.7 KB 
ID:	370891

Anybody looking for 164s? My daughter might be ready to sell hers. In Colorado, mounted 75mm tele (7tm Power), but bindings could be pulled if needed. PM if interested.

Time to revive this awesome thread. Seeing as how I blew up my 179s last season I’m in the hunt again. Either 179s or 183s...not fats. Anyone holding?

I have zone 179 blems I am ready to get rid of but I am in Canada and shipping could be obscene.

So given this thread- anyone have a single 188 old school (blue) stiff they are parting with? Snapped one way back when and Splat sent me a orange base. Then I managed to snap another one, so I have a single again...

Revival... I have a pair of mint 192 glass bros (the red ones) w griffon demos on them I snagged from updog off KSL last year. Mint. Hit me up if you need 'em! I just don't see them in the rotation anytime soon.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bry; 11-06-2022 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Wrong seller initially! Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by bry View Post
    Revival... I have a pair of mint 192 glass bros (the red ones) w griffon demos on them I snagged from whyturn off KSL last year. Mint. Hit me up if you need 'em! I just don't see them in the rotation anytime soon.

Uh-oh ...

Quote Originally Posted by pfluffenmeister View Post
    Uh-oh ...
    Hey remembered I got these from updog off ksl apologies

All set for now…just scored another pair of 183s from Bogusbill!

Quote Originally Posted by bry View Post
    Revival... I have a pair of mint 192 glass bros (the red ones) w griffon demos on them I snagged from updog off KSL last year. Mint. Hit me up if you need 'em! I just don't see them in the rotation anytime soon.

You’re not going to put these on snow? I’d snag these off you

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pretzel View Post
    You’re not going to put these on snow? I’d snag these off you
    Nice, always wanted to try those.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

WTB: PM Gear Bro Models

Im looking for a single 186 if anyone else is as holding? I could also part with her. She is a great shape gen 1, green with solid black bases. Pat sent me a couple possible replacements a few years ago too. I’ve got a mint 186’s and a 191’s I ride so I could let this single go to a good home.
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."

Bumping this thread. I have a pair of carbon 186 Lhasa Pows that have been collecting dust. They are mounted once for FT12s around a 305 BSL. No core shots.

I need to part with these, but I figured someone around here would appreciate them more than the local consignment shop.

Quote Originally Posted by ey_allen View Post
    Bumping this thread. I have a pair of carbon 186 Lhasa Pows that have been collecting dust. They are mounted once for FT12s around a 305 BSL. No core shots.

I need to part with these, but I figured someone around here would appreciate them more than the local consignment shop.
    PM sent. Topher is interested in these.