Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
    Just swing by the Shadow Mountain deck, anytime you see someone, it’s probably me.

Quote Originally Posted by knumbskull View Post
    You guys have fun with the mini summit today. How about a weekend meetup next time for us working stiffs?
    Yeah work is blowing up my day too. Damn it.

i wouldnt be able to make it till 230. you think you will still be around?

Quote Originally Posted by JaytaeMoney View Post
    Yeah work is blowing up my day too. Damn it.
    Same same... no ski for me

Fun to hang with you guys! Kikster and I enjoyed making turns with you!

River season is here in Glenwood, probably getting on Shoshone this weekend, and it has me daydreaming about Slaughterhouse laps later this year. Any Slaughterhouse boaters here? It seems to be a dying breed these days.

Yeah...any mags that want to get out and rip some lips...let me know. I get out during lunch a couple times a week from now till December...out of Basalt.

Skiing is further for me...but fishing is closer!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15E297FA-93D9-42B5-9A88-40F7F9B48588.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	544.3 KB 
ID:	371025

Sorry to miss everyone on the slopes today. Got pricked and then pricked some fish.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

I had a great afternoon trying to keep Shredhead in my field of view on the horizon as he sped away from me on the groomers.

Thanks again for the hospitality, it was a pleasure to share some turns.

2020/21 Aspen/Roaring Fork Thread

Managed a few runs on Saturday on some Folsom’s TRN TEKs 201cm. Very fun and more maneuverable then my usual straight 195cm Atomic ARC Modules

Name:	Image1618189193.674510.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	192.0 KB 
ID:	371239

Sunny Tiehack corn session today

Name:	Image1618189245.129241.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	193.9 KB 
ID:	371240
    Last edited by alpinevibes; 04-12-2021 at 06:31 AM.

Beautiful day on Sopris Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

How was the approach? I was driving around up there last Tuesday or Wednesday and the gate at Dinkle Lake was still closed.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    How was the approach? I was driving around up there last Tuesday or Wednesday and the gate at Dinkle Lake was still closed.
    Yeah Dinkle is still closed so we started out on foot until we hit the main trailhead. From there it was all still snowy aside from two or three bare spots but the snow is going fast - despite the extra mileage due to the road closure I'm glad we did it when we did
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

Potential last powder day this week?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

It was QUIET at Snowmass yesterday afternoon. It never really softened up much above 11K, but it wasn't impossibly icy as long as it was smooth.

If I had known it was going to be that empty I would have taken out the Stockli Scot Schmidts.

Off topic but do any of you play hockey at the ARC? It seems to be starting up for the spring both drop in and leagues but currently don't know anybody who plays

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    We open Dinkle on May 15, along with Maroon and Castle Gates.

Too many people going up and either getting stuck in the snow or mud bogging this time of year.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    Off topic but do any of you play hockey at the ARC? It seems to be starting up for the spring both drop in and leagues but currently don't know anybody who plays
    I don't but I have a ton of buddies who are super into it. League starts up again on Thursday for the first time since the pandemic started and I know the drop in stuff has been going on for a while.

Coming to Aspen to this weekend with a friend. Anything special going on for closing day?
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Buckoff Sunday @1 on the Ridge.
    Weathers not looking great.

I don't, but my neighbor plays. He is a bit older, so I think it is a friendly league and not full of a bunch of hopped up assholes who think it is the SCF Finals (like many of the mens leagues). Sounds like you would meet a lot of solid dudes. Go for it if you got the time.

Yes. PM if you want to join.

Mens league is in the winter has a "tryout" and has a draft and is essentially a keeper league if your familiar with fantasy football.

A,B,and C leagues you just join up with whoever you fancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    Buckoff Sunday @1 on the Ridge.
    Weathers not looking great.
    One of my favorites!

I was on 203 volkl with ess var bindings a few years ago for this. I twister spread and a ski went flying off... landed, went to go get it and it was missing 1/2 of the toe piece! I don't think they were din compliant any more

skiing down on one straighter than a 2x4 at Lowes ski (and probably as stiff) after a pocket beer or two was an adventure!
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

River season is here in Glenwood, probably getting on Shoshone this weekend, and it has me daydreaming about Slaughterhouse laps later this year. Any Slaughterhouse boaters here? It seems to be a dying breed these days.
    Dying breed and niche sport confirmed eh? Let me know if any of you want kayak lessons, the sport needs new blood. I have spare gear too.

Dying breed and niche sport confirmed eh? Let me know if any of you want kayak lessons, the sport needs new blood. I have spare gear too.
    Haha, seems like the sport is at least sort of maintaining popularity with a decent number of young boaters getting into it. I'll be in for after work slaughterhouse laps when it comes up. Paddled gore, shosho a couple times, and at the wave so far. Hit me up!

Hey Shredhead! - I came by the day you said to but you must have been skiing, although the skiing was heinous that day. See you this weekend - daughter's lax tourney in Denver cancelled so will be Ajax.
    "When restraint and courtesy are added to strength, the latter becomes irresistible."
    Mohandas Gandhi