Interest in Vision 108 183

Mounted with Kingpins on the line for a 317. Too short for me, would consider trading for 189s. Or outright sale sans kingpins.
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukonrider View Post
    Mounted with Kingpins on the line for a 317. Too short for me, would consider trading for 189s. Or outright sale sans kingpins.
    Price flat?

Quote Originally Posted by ntblanks View Post
    Price flat?
    I haven't done any research into pricing, nor do I remember what condition I left the skis in at the end of the season. PM me and I'll get back to you. Currently would rather trade.
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukonrider View Post
    I haven't done any research into pricing, nor do I remember what condition I left the skis in at the end of the season. PM me and I'll get back to you. Currently would rather trade.
    anything other than the same ski in 189 that you might want to trade for?

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    anything other than the same ski in 189 that you might want to trade for?
    4Frnt Ravens, Bent Chetler 100s, Wildcat Tours, K2 Wayback