Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Marquette MI
    Posts
    2,113

    Interest in Vision 108 183

    Mounted with Kingpins on the line for a 317. Too short for me, would consider trading for 189s. Or outright sale sans kingpins.
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    inw
    Posts
    608
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukonrider View Post
    Mounted with Kingpins on the line for a 317. Too short for me, would consider trading for 189s. Or outright sale sans kingpins.
    Price flat?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Marquette MI
    Posts
    2,113
    Quote Originally Posted by ntblanks View Post
    Price flat?
    I haven't done any research into pricing, nor do I remember what condition I left the skis in at the end of the season. PM me and I'll get back to you. Currently would rather trade.
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SLC, Utah
    Posts
    1,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukonrider View Post
    I haven't done any research into pricing, nor do I remember what condition I left the skis in at the end of the season. PM me and I'll get back to you. Currently would rather trade.
    anything other than the same ski in 189 that you might want to trade for?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Marquette MI
    Posts
    2,113
    Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    anything other than the same ski in 189 that you might want to trade for?
    4Frnt Ravens, Bent Chetler 100s, Wildcat Tours, K2 Wayback
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •