Sold: FS: Atomic Shift 13/100mm Brakes (NIB)

Hey All,

I picked up a pair of these last winter with the intention of setting my wife up with a more accurate DIN rig for a 75/25 in-area/side-country skiing mix. However, my pre-buying research did not account for the fact that the lowest DIN release setting on these bindings is 6, not 5. So, I'm looking to pass these along to someone who'll be able to put them to good use.

As I indicate in the post title, these are new, in the box. They're white with 100mm brakes; rumor has it that the brakes run a bit large, so would probably fit a ski with up to a 107 waist.

Looking for $450 shipped to the lower 48. I would also trade for a NIB set of Shift 10s.

Pictures? Of course! But I can't seem to get my browser to upload these photos. Here are some dropbox links: The box, under the lid, and inside the box.

cheers,
    john
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2020-11-27 14.12.46.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	626.3 KB 
ID:	350185  
    Last edited by jrredho; 12-09-2020 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Update title to indicate that the item was sold.

*Bump* with an accompanying price drop: I'll let these things go for $400 + shipping. If you're in the Albuquerque---Santa Fe---Taos corridor, I'm definitely willing to arrange a drop-off.

cheers,
    john

Dibs... pm incoming.

Seconded if Cozzey drops out.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by Cozzey View Post
    Dibs... pm incoming.
    Hey Cozzey,

You got mail.

cheers,
    john