Intuition liner seam digging into side of foot?

Hi, looking for a bit of advice from those more experienced than me...

I have intuition Pro tongue liners that I got last season and they have treated me great and provide a much better fit when compared to the stock liners. With that said, at the end of last season and now this season (2 days in), I have gotten a decent amount of pain on the bottom/outside of my left foot. I have traced it to be caused by the seam on the liners. The liners definitely have no more than 60 days on them, so being too broken in is not the problem. As you are maybe able to see in the first pic, it is slightly causing my footbed to deform and dig into the outside/bottom of my foot.
    Name:  image1.jpeg
Views: 697
Size:  564.6 KB

The second pic shows where the seam meets my footbed/foot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image0.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	350148

As I ski throughout the day, the slight pressure eventually creates moderate pain at the specific point where it hits my foot/bed, especially when carving hard with my left foot downhill. Now I can think of possibly shaving the outside of my footbed a bit to create room for this seam, as well as maybe trying to heat up my liner to compress the seam area a bit so its recessed, but I'm looking for a bit of thoughts and opinions first. These liners really just got fully broken in and besides this I love them. Any tricks when it comes to this? Thanks!

Trim the footbed back. Heat that seam area and push it out.
    If that doesn’t get it, I’ve successfully cut the stitching out of seams like that....just in a problem spot, it can create just the space you need.

harden the fuck up
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    harden the fuck up
    Sorry you leave your boots sloppy loose cause you're barely able to ski, but I'm not able to do that

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Trim the footbed back. Heat that seam area and push it out.
    If that doesn’t get it, I’ve successfully cut the stitching out of seams like that....just in a problem spot, it can create just the space you need.
    Good thinking. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by morphintoskittle View Post
    Sorry you leave your boots sloppy loose cause you're barely able to ski, but I'm not able to do that
    You're going to do well around here [/S] Good luck with that.

This is a Superfeet Green? Like Ill-advised-strategy says, trim the footbed 2-3mm narrower, and/or grind off the hard plastic substructure of the footbed in that area. Stretch the liner a bit with a broom handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    You're going to do well around here [/S] Good luck with that.
    His stupid comment deserved a stupid response..

Quote Originally Posted by gregL View Post
    This is a Superfeet Green? Like Ill-advised-strategy says, trim the footbed 2-3mm narrower, and/or grind off the hard plastic substructure of the footbed in that area. Stretch the liner a bit with a broom handle.
    Yes, green superfeet with a slight custom twist (cork added to the bottom for a bit more support in areas). Thanks for the input!

As stated above its likely the plastic base of the footbed causing the issue.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025