Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    don't screw up the mount.
    lol fkna
    swing your fucking sword.

Move west with her?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

I think fish is out you have to give cheese now or something.

What's bangin at Lift 5?

I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    lol fkna
    On the ski, either.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    What's bangin at Lift 5?

dr octagon has made some appearances. lots of wu tang and blackstar/ mos def.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    What's bangin at Lift 5?

Man. Vivid college memories of playing pool and drinking $3 pitchers of AmberBock (see $3 pitchers) at Don Ron's with Gravediggaz blasting on the jukebox. Gravediggaz were way underrated.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

And just like that, the hydraulic turtles are back. Some might say they never left.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    And just like that, the hydraulic turtles are back. Some might say they never left.
    they never did, man. they were always with us.

WTF IS A HYDRAULIC TURTLE?!?!?!?!?

dr octagon's lines are to evoke moments of divine introspection. look inside yourself for the answer.

If you have to ask...

Damn, that's awesome. I'd love to see the confused expressions.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Man. Vivid college memories of playing pool and drinking $3 pitchers of AmberBock (see $3 pitchers) at Don Ron's with Gravediggaz blasting on the jukebox. Gravediggaz were way underrated.
    Right? Except for us it was nickel beer night at the Mad Frog (how that was ever allowed is beyond me).

dr octagon's lines are to evoke moments of divine introspection. look inside yourself for the answer.
    It's like the Upstate. It's a state of mind.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    If you have to ask...
    Those who know, don't tell. And those who tell, don't know.

20 motherfuckers tried to ride the bull wheel today. none succeeded. one motherfucker tried to fight three patrollers while kindly refusing their offer to pull his pass after choosing not to comply with their numerous requests for him to put the mask around his neck over his face. 3 inches of snow on the road and the floridians did their thing. result was a five or so mile long traffic jam on my way home.

I need photos of a red snake in the south east. You’re already half way prepared for being a cottonwood canyon lifty next winter

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

been on the quarantine after the old man tested positive so haven't worked but the redhead purchased herself a pair of planks. liberty something, i can't remember, but i'm gonna lend and mount my pivot 12s for her and help her find a din tech boot. she says she wants to tour once she moves out west so planning ahead. any recommendations?
    Mount those clamps and send her over. I'll show her where liberty has office space.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

3 inches of snow on the road and the floridians did their thing.
    That drive into beach with ANY snow seriously sketch. Always nervous as fuck. Sugar so much easier a drive.
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    That drive into beach with ANY snow seriously sketch. Always nervous as fuck. Sugar so much easier a drive.
    that is true. beech mtn rd is fuckin sketch but this fuckery occurred after the plows had come through and salted er up good.

the sketchiest road in those parts is shulls mill which i take to work every morning. it aint an easy drive in the summer.

pulled someone's pass today after they threw a snowball at the patroller who told them specifically their pass would be pulled if they threw another snowball. guy pulled the wounded vet/half deaf combo card on me and i caved like a bitch. ended up giving him his pass back. regretted it almost instantly but what can ya do. that dumbass will do some shit in the future i am sure. i wasn't really sure if i had the authority to pull a pass until today but my supervisor had my back while also letting me deal with it. told me he trusted my judgement which felt nice.

the hour 45 commute every weekend morning to make $9/hr is really getting to me no matter how drunkenly hilarious the patrons are. working on the mountain has also kinda impoverished my enjoyment of time spent on the mountain while not working. the stupid shit that was once funny to see as an onlooker is now just annoying. maybe i am just getting old.

You are 19 and an idiot, no matter how smart you try to come off.

You'll get over it.

pulled someone's pass today after they threw a snowball at the patroller who told them specifically their pass would be pulled if they threw another snowball. guy pulled the wounded vet/half deaf combo card on me and i caved like a bitch. ended up giving him his pass back. regretted it almost instantly but what can ya do. that dumbass will do some shit in the future i am sure. i wasn't really sure if i had the authority to pull a pass until today but my supervisor had my back while also letting me deal with it. told me he trusted my judgement which felt nice.

the hour 45 commute every weekend morning to make $9/hr is really getting to me no matter how drunkenly hilarious the patrons are. working on the mountain has also kinda impoverished my enjoyment of time spent on the mountain while not working. the stupid shit that was once funny to see as an onlooker is now just annoying. maybe i am just getting old.
    Don't go into bartending.

You bang the redhead yet ? We need pics.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    You are 19 and an idiot, no matter how smart you try to come off.

You'll get over it.
    A lot of us would say the same thing about you, well not the 19 part.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

if you're really into skiing, working at a ski area day job is stupid. just eats into your ski time. nothing better than loading a crowd of gapers on a powder day to get that good ol' jaded local vibe going inyer head.

go night shift... snowmaking/grooming. pays much better, much more time for the skiing. snowmaking is probably already done for the season....which means, if you had done snowmaking instead of lifts, you'd laid off already and just skiing for the rest of the season.

best way is still to get you some good summer work so you can afford to just ski in the winter.