Kernville / Cannel Riding?

May be rolling through with time for a "distanced" loong ass climb and descent. Are the plunge and nearby trails are riding well after some November moisture/still clear of snow?
    Like I told my last wife, I never drive faster than I can see, besides it's all in the reflexes.

Cannell should be riding ok. A friend rode it last weekend and I don't recall seeing a ton of snow in his pics, but I'm sure there will be some in places. The plunge itself and the meadows should be clear. A lot of other trails nearby are under closure from the SQF fire, basically everything north of Sherman Pass Road and north of the road from California Hot Springs to Johnsondale. https://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE...eprd825799.pdf

What days are you going to be there? I was thinking of Kernville area for Thanksgiving (Thurs-Sunday). Won't ride Cannell. Do want to ride Clear Creek from top of Piute Mtn down by Lake Isabella. And some other backcountry stuff. I'm slow though, you may not want to wait for me all day.

likely Friday & Saturday, we will firm up plans and will shout. Thanks for closures info!
    Like I told my last wife, I never drive faster than I can see, besides it's all in the reflexes.

Sent you a PM