Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Attachment 397631
    Rain and no chair 2. Sounds about right
    Fake news, check again

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by waveshello View Post
    Fake news, check again

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Try again Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20211220-161453_Chrome.jpeg 
Views:	92 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	397633

Try again Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20211220-161453_Chrome.jpeg 
Views:	92 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	397633
    EDIT, never mind, I read back. I don't due Instagram!

The hours page has gone from TBD for tomorrow to Closed. Wednesday, 9 to 4.

If you are going to quote the point forecast, let's dream and go for the top of Alpental!

This AfternoonSnow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Wind chill values between 23 and 28. Light south southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
    Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
    TuesdayA slight chance of rain and snow before noon, then a chance of rain between noon and 4pm, then rain and snow after 4pm. Snow level 5700 feet. High near 34. Wind chill values between 22 and 29. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
    Tuesday NightRain and snow, becoming all snow after 1am. Low around 30. Wind chill values between 21 and 26. South southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
    Wednesday Snow. High near 31. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
    Wednesday NightSnow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.
    ThursdaySnow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 26. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
    Thursday NightSnow. The snow could be heavy at times. Cloudy, with a low around 22.
    Friday Snow. Cloudy, with a high near 25.
    Friday NightSnow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
    Christmas DaySnow. Cloudy, with a high near 21.
    Saturday NightSnow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
    Sunday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17.
    Sunday NightSnow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
    Monday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 16.

I have just pulled the trigger on Thursday day off, therefore the above is likely to change.

Haha. I always look at the base forecast to determine the level of inebriated I will need to be for the level of wetness.

Haha. I always look at the base forecast to determine the level of inebriated I will need to be for the level of wetness.
    A solid strategy!

Heh. Summit edited their posts to include chair 2 now.

!
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    Good storm overnight, 4-6” and falling hard right now at Central. How are there only like 30 cars in the entire lot at 8:40?
    The typical pass shenanigans kept morning attendance sparse however after eastbound opened back up a shitshow of colossal proportions ensued. Arrived around noon to a full parking lot and a holiday chair line wrapping all the way to the fire pits. Fuck! Stopped chairs seemed to be the name of the game for lift ops .At one point central express holiday and triple 60 were all stopped for over 15 mins. With gallery not spinning I took the little ones to the magic carpet which was also packed with ppl . Gaper to kid ratio on the magic carpet was about 50:50 so we made the most of it before hopping on holiday for a couple laps .By then the 4 yr old had no more fucks to give so the 7 yr old took a final lap solo and I took the goof troop back to the rig. An accident westbound had traffic at a stand still but we made it down eventually. It be like that sometimes.
    4 yr old did ski unassisted for a couple hundred ft at a time before she double ejected and ate shit. All I can do is try again another day. See ya kooks on Wednesday. Coverage looking good on denny

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Heh. Summit edited their posts to include chair 2 now.
    Most likely front side only
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Surely this is a mistake, from summit conditions report :

Mountaineers got a winch last night so make your way over there for some steep corduroy

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverSurfer View Post
    Surely this is a mistake, from summit conditions report :

Mountaineers got a winch last night so make your way over there for some steep corduroy
    A question from a newby. Mountaineers is that area between central and west, right? Is it good? Sounds like it's steep and not normally groomed?

Sig worthy ⛷
    Hope u are well and gettin some good turns
    always forward but never straight

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    Most likely front side only
    Because it's gonna be slide for life ice tmrw?

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post

Doesnt look fantastic to me tomorrow. I have optimistically high hopes for Thursday though!

Friday FTW! Hoping to be up there some of the day Th and Fri.

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    Friday FTW! Hoping to be up there some of the day Th and Fri.
    Lucky. My family is coming in from out of town, and given the in law\my wife dynamic I have going on, and her lack of passion for skiing especially when it's not clear, a bit below freezing, and perfect crunchy snow and the stars are somehow aligned...I think me leaving her with them would not be well-received coming into a major cooking couple of days...

I going to try and join the shitshow at alpy tomorrow morning. Who will I see there? Blue jacket and orange helmet skiing graphite supergoats or goliaths

Quote Originally Posted by puma View Post
    A question from a newby. Mountaineers is that area between central and west, right? Is it good? Sounds like it's steep and not normally groomed?
    It was historically a rope duck. Was a great place to get pow at night if you had a head lamp or a full moon. It's a short shot, but has some fun little pillow poppers and slashers. If someone decided to groom it they should be fired.

I've gone down Nash when it was blue ice it was one of the few times I was in fear while skiing
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2C5B481A-2154-443F-8241-1E8EB9289A80.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	773.1 KB 
ID:	397759

Looks like they closed night skiing due to freezing rain. I might delay my first trip up to Thursday

Wild. 1 am and Armstrong is running. I presume to keep it from icing over? Central express was running for a few also. Must be nasty as fuck up there

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverSurfer View Post
    Wild. 1 am and Armstrong is running. I presume to keep it from icing over? Central express was running for a few also. Must be nasty as fuck up there
    Looking at temps overnight, sure looked like an inversion with some level of icing near to the top. Hopefully that was not the case. It looks like that was cleared up and freezing temps top to bottom around mid-day. Cams look like snow now! Fingers crossed for good precip today and tonight.

Anyone up today? How was it high?

start in the darkthe fan displaying her lady lumpsthe arenawhere'd ya go joe

Nice. While clearly not bottomless, that does not look like solid ice...good day?

I will be there tomorrow morning. Blue mountain hard wear coat with fluorescent red accents. Black helmet. Probably black ON3P skis. Would love to make some turns with others!

Tomorrow is gonna suck the green weenie nobody should come