Page 44 of 120 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2997
    Quote Originally Posted by bfree View Post
    I'll be up solo tomorrow if anyone wants to roll laps at central. Or I could easily be convinced to tour alpental (not closed off yet, right?)
    Uphill travel is done at Alpental until the season is over
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Can't wait to get back to snoqualmie pass!

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    Uphill travel is done at Alpental until the season is over
    Roger. Thanks, editing post above.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    middle age men, dressed in nice, but used outerwear huddled around a fire drinking beer in Lot 4, in the dark. Still is generally my impression.
    Not a lot 4 regular, just an occasional tourist. I have not washed my outerwear in 1.5 seasons and pretty sure my pants smell like kitty litter. But I do like drinking beer around a fire

Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post
    Not a lot 4 regular, just an occasional tourist. I have not washed my outerwear in 1.5 seasons and pretty sure my pants smell like kitty litter. But I do like drinking beer around a fire
    You've always got a reserved spot in Lot 4 whenever you come this way. Hopefully we'll see you some this year. Glad you're getting some dumpage in Wydaho!

bfree sent you a message I'll also be up solo in the morning

It looks like I am going to be able to sneak up there (solo) under the disguise of a long and late lunch! If anyone else is on a similar schedule ping me for a few Summit Central laps!!! It looks like a decent weather pattern\setup mid term! Stoked!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post
    feel free to tell any californians asking for pennies to Fuck Right Off when there haha.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    feel free to tell any californians asking for pennies to Fuck Right Off when there haha.
    That is my standard operating procedure when a Californian asks for anything to be honest.

tuowtraws getting a taste of the far alpy bc, good times!Name:  PXL_20211217_195010669~2.jpeg
Views: 375
Size:  40.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by bfree View Post
    tuowtraws getting a taste of the far alpy bc, good times!Name:  PXL_20211217_195010669~2.jpeg
Views: 375
Size:  40.9 KB
    Looks bottomless

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Edelweiss Chair and beyond... Alpental , The valley and the rest of snocrummy

I think with the impending storm, I’m headed from Spokane to ski at Snoqualmie this Sunday and Monday. I know there’s only one camping lot and looks like reservations are full there, but any good dirtbag spots on the east side? Im in a low-key white van that can pass for a work truck.

Where should I ski? What lot? I’m totally new to the Pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    I think with the impending storm, I’m headed from Spokane to ski at Snoqualmie this Sunday and Monday. I know there’s only one camping lot and looks like reservations are full there, but any good dirtbag spots on the east side? Im in a low-key white van that can pass for a work truck.

Where should I ski? What lot? I’m totally new to the Pass.
    Pm incoming

Looks like the Alpental night closing time has been corrected back to 9pm. Such a bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    Looks like the Alpental night closing time has been corrected back to 9pm. Such a bummer.
    You should be happy there's still night skiing there
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

True. I'm okay with 9pm but would be pissed if it closed altogether.

Best ski gym on the Left Coast...

Oh, I'm fully aware we are lucky to have it at all. I keep making that known to management.

Oh, I'm fully aware we are lucky to have it at all. I keep making that known to management.
    I was bummed when Saturday nights went away

Watching the weather debating going up for a few hours tomorrow morning. I’ve only skied alpy never central or west. Who’s going to be up there?

I was bummed when Saturday nights went away
    Yeah, me, too. Was one of my favorite times to go up. I still wish they would stay open until 5 just to give parents with kids in lessons more of a chance to ski with their kids after lessons are over.

Bummer. 9pm only gives me an hour of skiing. I guess I'll be trying for more daytime runs this year.

Yeah, me, too. Was one of my favorite times to go up. I still wish they would stay open until 5 just to give parents with kids in lessons more of a chance to ski with their kids after lessons are over.
    The best thing about Saturday (till 5 or later) was you good keep skiing and let the unwashed masses make their exodus to i90 and skip the red snake

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    The best thing about Saturday (till 5 or later) was you good keep skiing and let the unwashed masses make their exodus to i90 and skip the red snake

#truth

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post

For 10 years I had a 5 min walk to Alpental, I could walk the dog, get a stiff drink and knock out a few laps at my leisure at night especially fun on heavy storm nights