Page 40 of 120 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 2998
    LOL @ "goatfuck"
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    LOL @ "goatfuck"
    Though not to be confused with GOATfuck.

Anyone go today? Was it good?

Pretty mediocre

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    Pretty mediocre

That's awesome! Holy cow that lot is a mess.

SVS, pumped to see you up there with your girl and keeping the stoke going. Bummed I didn't make it up to say hello. Hope you mags who got reservations rip it up this weekend.
    Last edited by phatty; 04-30-2021 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thejongiest View Post
    Anyone go today? Was it good?
    Damp, low vis. Snow was super fun slush where people had been skiing, but untracked areas were like skiing with skins on.

The lines

Name:  ch-2-lines.png
Views: 716
Size:  467.2 KB

Where's the rest of the mank stoke?
    SNOQ got any gems?

Good thing they added a convoluted reservation process! Totally saved the season there.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brasso View Post
    Good thing they added a convoluted reservation process! Totally saved the season there.

When they posted and said they had openings for the afternoon but still required a reservation, it was more trouble than I wanted to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    When they posted and said they had openings for the afternoon but still required a reservation, it was more trouble than I wanted to deal with.
    Yeah, I had Sat and Sun reserved, but something came up. So I put in a ticket to return them to the pool. They explicitly said tickets were non-transferable when I first reserved. Yesterday at 5 PM, they stated we could transfer, but it was too late for me to transfer them to a friend.

Then today, they state that they have open spots and to use the code ALPENTAL to reserve last minute. The Snoqualmie management is a bunch of fucking clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasso View Post
    Yeah, I had Sat and Sun reserved, but something came up. So I put in a ticket to return them to the pool. They explicitly said tickets were non-transferable when I first reserved. Yesterday at 5 PM, they stated we could transfer, but it was too late for me to transfer them to a friend.

Then today, they state that they have open spots and to use the code ALPENTAL to reserve last minute. The Snoqualmie management is a bunch of fucking clowns.

Great...The best part about touring Snoqualmie Mountain today, was turning around to see an empty resort after being forced to park a West...lol.
    90% of skiing is just looking cool

So much fun today, great corn, great weather.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1619996459.341382.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	221.1 KB 
ID:	373329

Name:	Image1619996493.026754.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	140.9 KB 
ID:	373330

Name:	Image1619996553.239256.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	168.9 KB 
ID:	373332

Name:	Image1619996565.324194.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	196.9 KB 
ID:	373333

Had to leave around 2pm but the sun was shining and lot 4 was looking fun when I left.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1619996509.906926.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	240.9 KB 
ID:	373331  

Everyday should be reservations only at Alpental
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

I will not forget this season.
    Thanks to everyone who made it happen.
    Thanks to those who made sure it wasn't my last.

As a MT mag who follows this thread for some great PNW stoke all I have to say is I'm really glad SVS is around to post stoke and he is welcome anytime at my place if he finds his way near disco.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by lifelinksplit View Post
    As a MT mag who follows this thread for some great PNW stoke all I have to say is I'm really glad SVS is around to post stoke and he is welcome anytime at my place if he finds his way near disco.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app

I'm feeling pretty stoked about this season, yesterday was a great way to close it out. I finally lost my Nash gate virginity on gunbarrel with some cool guys/gals that let me +1 on their squad. Wrapped up the day on the K2 extremes with a stupid smile on my face, feeling the wild thrill of the mountains and basking in the afterglow of an incredible season. Gratitude.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

I had a great year. February was incredible and one of the Snowmageddon days (Saturday) with half filled lots was a top 3 day for me alltime. I didnt do much weekday skiing this year because it seemed they were just as crowded as weekends, but I still got my fair share of rad lines and deep snow. Have a kid on the way so the next couple years will be dialed back and a little different, but i think this was a great year for the end of an era in my life. Im glad everyone in this thread made it to the end, and im real happy that Snoqualmie handled the challenges of this year far better than the Ikon/Epic resorts. 7 years in a row now that im stoked i made the move up to this area, and Alpental is a large part of that.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    I had a great year. February was incredible and one of the Snowmageddon days (Saturday) with half filled lots was a top 3 day for me alltime. I didnt do much weekday skiing this year because it seemed they were just as crowded as weekends, but I still got my fair share of rad lines and deep snow. Have a kid on the way so the next couple years will be dialed back and a little different, but i think this was a great year for the end of an era in my life. Im glad everyone in this thread made it to the end, and im real happy that Snoqualmie handled the challenges of this year far better than the Ikon/Epic resorts. 7 years in a row now that im stoked i made the move up to this area, and Alpental is a large part of that.
    Glad we crossed paths this year and hoping for 10 healthy fingers and toes!

Still plenty of skiing to be had, but I am curious: What was everyone's best day of the season?

For me - I cannot remember which it was specifically, but I believe it was mid-Feb night skiing laps at Alpy, packed pow base with it nuking all night. You could ski so fast, go just about as big as humanly possible, and then throw on the brakes for some white-room action. Plenty of deep days too, but those ~4 hours standout.
    "Poop is funny" - Frank Reynolds

www.experiencedgear.net

Quote Originally Posted by cstefanic View Post
    Damp, low vis. Snow was super fun slush where people had been skiing, but untracked areas were like skiing with skins on.

Were you ripping around with a patroller and one other skier?

I echo the statements that most in here will say and had a great season and I thought that Alpy management done a decent job dealing with the restrictions. Unfortunately the season was cut a couple of weeks short due to an achilles rupture whilst playing soccer. Doc says that I should be good for next season and hopefully that's the case especially with the current forecasts trending towards another La Nina.

Favorites were a deep Saturday in mid-Feb, a Tuesday night in Feb after a big dump on the Monday and the first weekend in April where I had taken the Friday off and the snow was still fresh due to a dump on Wednesday and Thursday closure.

Next season my daughter will be moving to Freeride snowboard after ticking every inbounds run off this season (only her 2nd snowboarding) and my son is going to instruct so I'll be having a lot of solo days. Hopefully I can meet up with a few mags and get some laps in.

Quote Originally Posted by rfconroy View Post
    Still plenty of skiing to be had, but I am curious: What was everyone's best day of the season?

For me - I cannot remember which it was specifically, but I believe it was mid-Feb night skiing laps at Alpy, packed pow base with it nuking all night. You could ski so fast, go just about as big as humanly possible, and then throw on the brakes for some white-room action. Plenty of deep days too, but those ~4 hours standout.
    I was probably there the same night and it was my best day, too. Fast laps and snow that got better by the run. Had a couple kids with me and we had a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Were you ripping around with a patroller and one other skier?
    Yeah, sounds like you spotted me.