Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13
    Got some gusts up to 76mph in Snoqualmie. No power.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by SeatownSlackey View Post
    Attachment 357661

honestly surprised the power wasn't out earlier as last reading available is 4am but these wind gusts > 100mph are usually Crustal's domain.

doubt it moved that much snow because of mucho saturation but betting on some massive tree carnage.

Lot 4 chainsaw party to clear the snowload exploded trees from last weekend and wind knockdown from last night?
    The snow is a little “tight”
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    The snow is a little “tight”
    My real question is how big is the debris below International and into Dom/Eisfallen? Are we talking appliance sized, or just sportsball sized? Can i ice climb boulder on some of it?

website report mentioned freezing rain...
    life ain't guaranteed, love your people while you can

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    My real question is how big is the debris below International and into Dom/Eisfallen? Are we talking appliance sized, or just sportsball sized? Can i ice climb boulder on some of it?
    Some large appliances mixed in
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    Some large appliances mixed in

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Oftpiste's Thing #2 repping Alpy hard on Summits social today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKEek2sh...d=gssic473fsa6

Man, that kid rips!

New mask enforcement email states they will stop the lifts if people in line aren’t covering mouth and noses.

Mask up people or the fury of the lift line will reign vengeance down upon thee.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Ski on laps at Alpy tonight for Japril spring snow, even off groomed. Mega chunder off the cat track in Meister/Eisfallen/Dom. Some pretty impressive chunks. If it gets cold tonight, I expect it will be skiing fast tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    Ski on laps at Alpy tonight for Japril spring snow, even off groomed. Mega chunder off the cat track in Meister/Eisfallen/Dom. Some pretty impressive chunks. If it gets cold tonight, I expect it will be skiing fast tomorrow morning.
    Concur it was great today! Good hot cheesey snow.
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

crunchy sugary today
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.