Bibs & Big Puffy

Hey all-
    looking to pick up some bib snowpants and a really warm down jacket. Something along the lines of Flylow Baker for the bibs and Marmot Guides Down Hoody for the jacket. I've got a 33 waist and a 36 inseam for the bibs and I'd be looking for a medium long or a large for the jacket. Wild colors for both.
    I've got some North Face snowpants in a large if you want to trade.
    Let me know what you got- trying to buy used as much as I can.

Rob

Should put WTB in the thread title. Want to buy.

I have a pair of arcteryx large tall bibs.
    Boring dull green.
    Would fit you perfectly
    Most are too short
    . . .

I have some bibs that are the right size- they are Black but they are brand new and will prob be the same price you end up getting used.

Just dropped price to $175. Not sure where you are- I am in VT if that’s the same as you (Green Mtn...).

Sync Headwall Stretch Bib (Blk/MD) NWT: $225 shipped
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=337337

Quote Originally Posted by rangerjake View Post
    I have some bibs that are the right size- they are Black but they are brand new and will prob be the same price you end up getting used.

Just dropped price to $175. Not sure where you are- I am in VT if that’s the same as you (Green Mtn...).

Sync Headwall Stretch Bib (Blk/MD) NWT: $225 shipped
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=337337
    I'm a little dissuaded by the size, I checked the sizing chart on their website and I'm not sure I would fit well in a medium. Killer deal though, I'm sure someone else will be happy to grab those.
    Side note, I'm living in NH now but close enough to drive and pickup just about anywhere VT

@Core Shot what model are the arc'teryx pants?
    Last edited by GreenMtnBob; 11-22-2020 at 12:54 PM.

ive got some medium mountain hardware firefall bibs, they are medium & run BIG, they are insulated and warm. if you have interest i'll pull them out take pictures, light blue so not too crazy :-) . I'd ship for $100
    Like I told my last wife, I never drive faster than I can see, besides it's all in the reflexes.