Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Moonshiners

You function poorly and do bonehead shit. Like use the wrong pto shaft on a baler causing the shaft to snap off inside the hydro gearbox. $5.5k stoner move....

Karen Needledick posts 2 years ago that he doesn’t smoke weed.

Now he’s telling war stories about 7g a day back in the day - now down to 5.

The reason people think he’s full of shit is because he comes on here and proves he’s full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Needles View Post
    Before I cut way back the last few days I was going thru 5 or so grams a day in my Pax.

Even at the sale prices around here thats $25 a day.

Plus it’s fun and easy to grow.
    25$ worth is like a couple month for me, I got bro's who will give me plants but its a mere dalliance for me

as I mentioned in the sobriety thread its ll about the portion control or lack of

so if you are going thru much $$ on dope maybe that splains a lot of other things ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Absolutely. But I’ve done a lot of crazy shit. My biggest crutch ATM is reefer. I’m ok with that. It’s easily fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Needles View Post
    Absolutely. But I’ve done a lot of crazy shit. My biggest crutch ATM is reefer. I’m ok with that. It’s easily fixed.
    Very inventive. You are using the reefer to cut the taste of Ass To Mouth?

Can we go back to talking about making booze and ignore the dude with the new name that used to post crazy shit, and I dont mean iceman

Zing!

I’ve had my fair share of homemade hooch. The vast majority was built for speed not enjoyment. The exceptions were the occasional apple or peach pie that were tasty but so loaded with sugar that the hangover was almost as bad as with the high test.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Can we go back to talking about making booze and ignore the dude with the new name that used to post crazy shit, and I dont mean iceman
    A certain crazy posting guy may or may not have had a couple stills (used for lavender of course) he also may have posted about it ten or so years ago.

He also grew a lot of flint and dent corn that may or may not be good for making hooch.

He may or may not have made cider that could maybe be used to make brandy.

Maybe if you stop being a asshole maybe the guy will inform you. But I doubt it, as this shit is a felony and dude wants no part of helping guys who have only talked shit about him cus he takes the contrarian view in political discussions for the hell of it. So eat a dick and good luck. Hope you don’t poison yourself or others.

Moonshiners

Reminiscing on the good old days while feeding this morning.

Crazy guy usually had good luck using grapes (wine) for high octane hooch. Very floral flavor. But still disgusting overall like most any firewater.

Also crazy guy also may have had good results running grain or potato based hooch thru 7-8 times (the more the better) then filtering thru charcoal (again the more the better) before blending with water to get down to 80-100 proof.

After all that work you may end up with mid shelf vodka. You then could potentially add herbs to make gin, sugars to make liquor etc..

Assholes!

Don’t get me wrong-

Other than the possibility of blindness, blowing yourself up or getting a felony charge it also takes a shitload of time.... I’ve heard it’s fun.

A distillery I visited had a super small tabletop still that they were using to excitement with different ideas. It looked like and old school office coffee maker. I’ll see if I can post pictures and info.

something like this:

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 11.52.40 AM.png
Views: 522
Size:  355.5 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 11.56.52 AM.png
Views: 531
Size:  276.9 KB

https://milehidistilling.com/product...top-still-kit/

One or two of these would be good to have in your apocalypse bunker.

Moonshiners

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 11.56.52 AM.png
Views: 531
Size:  276.9 KB

https://milehidistilling.com/product...top-still-kit/

One or two of these would be good to have in your apocalypse bunker.
    Your apocalypse bunker has electricity to waste on a still?

A basic pot still can be heated with fire and would work much better and make much better hooch.

Woodsy - post a TR if you decide to start making shine. Would be interesting to follow along.

Moonshiners

https://homedistiller.org/forum/

There are (were?) also some great Facebook groups filled with info and people who enjoy helping newbs.

Moonshiners

This belong here

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    seriously, who has time to manage multiple aliases on TGR just to be a dick?

I get it if you're gonna post your girl's titties and you don't want your ski bros knowing it's you, but c'mon

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    Steep Concrete Needle Dick can't land a girl, so that's definitely not his rationale for the alias.

Moonshiners

Uhh I’m married. And steepy is retired. And it’s one word no caps!!!

If you've never had any real Appalachian moonshine, it's pretty rough stuff. There are a few folks that make drinkable stuff. Rarely is it made in the mountains these days. Had a friend, now dead from drinking, that supposedly helped build a big still under a barn. Owner was killed in a motorcycle accident. Still is now gone. Claimed they pulled about 300 gallons a run and moved most of it to New England.

Best one I heard was a guy that had a little setup that filled the thump keg with weed. Said it made some pretty powerful juice.

Guy here in town built a two burner still using beer kegs. Used stainless tubing with rubber hose connectors. It started leaking and when the vapor reached the propane burners, it blew the end off his house. Fire department and cops came, found what was left of the still and called ATF. They found the still, a bunch of guns, and several sticks of dynamite in the refrigerator. I think he served several years.

Cocke County, Tennessee was known as a rough place with lots of stills. Also known as the chicken fighting capital of the US. When I was working in the wildlife business and wandering around in the woods, we used to run across lots of old still sites there.

https://www.knoxnews.com/picture-gal...le/1431247001/
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

So what I don't get is how come all those guys and gals on the show Moonshiners are not in jail for a very long time??? With maybe the exception of Tim, the guy that went legit. Present status does not excuse past sins.

The legal status makes it more dangerous IMV.

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    If you've never had any real Appalachian moonshine, it's pretty rough stuff. There are a few folks that make drinkable stuff. Rarely is it made in the mountains these days. /[/url]
    Had a few GA boys in Aspen who would come back with some good, if nipple hardeningly potent, stuff after every trip home.

Also had some at Vandy that might of been paint thinner.

Think I see now why many dont go down this road. It always looked so easy on M*A*S*H