Replace AFD-looking for Teflon 3M sticky backed...

Need a small piece for one Atomic FFG Team Edition toe piece that is missing the AFD. Anyone out their have a sheet of this and could spare a small piece?

Amazon.ca is showing sheets for 75 bucks which is almost as much as the bindings cost me used.

Is there something else I can use?

Appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by gearhunter View Post
    Need a small piece for one Atomic FFG Team Edition toe piece that is missing the AFD. Anyone out their have a sheet of this and could spare a small piece?

Amazon.ca is showing sheets for 75 bucks which is almost as much as the bindings cost me used.

Is there something else I can use?

Appreciate the help.
    Have you tried McMaster-Carr? They have small sheets of various thickness teflon white or black (~$10-12 for 1/32 thickness). McMaster-Carr only sells business to business and not sure about sales in Canada but they usually can ship next day via UPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    Have you tried McMaster-Carr? They have small sheets of various thickness teflon white or black (~$10-12 for 1/32 thickness). McMaster-Carr only sells business to business and not sure about sales in Canada but they usually can ship next day via UPS.
    Many thanks. What a website, feel like I got transported to 1995. Doesn't look like they ship to Canada though, but that would have worked...

Quote Originally Posted by gearhunter View Post
    Many thanks. What a website, feel like I got transported to 1995. Doesn't look like they ship to Canada though, but that would have worked...
    Teflon = PTFE try MISUMI as they have a Canadian branch. Never used MISUMI but they do carry PTFE sheet in 1 mm increments. No idea on price.

I got this from Amazon, have tons of it left after fixing one old STH 14 AFD.

https://www.amazon.com/Teflon-indust...5972445&sr=8-5

If you need a chunk, PM me and I can mail it to you next week.

Thanks to the TGR community and specifically DGamms for the help, you've got a couch to crash on if you ever make it up to Fernie...Very much appreciated.