WTB ~90 under foot twin tip ~185 length

180-187 length, ~84-94 under foot, cheaper the better. Mounted with binders or holes for 295 bsl would be great. I’ll look at any condition that still skis well and will fit a 295 bsl mount ~4.5-6cm from center (ideally in a STH, Tyrolia or px15 mount pattern). Full camber welcome, swiss cheese welcome, old skis welcome

Ideally want something that will work in firm/icy conditions. Thinking skis like 4frnt Switchblade and Wise, Nordica Ace of Spades, various Blizzard/ stockli / dynastar offerings throughout the years, MVP 94 (though that won’t be in my price range), etc etc. not going to be all that picky.

Can potentially offer some STH14s and attack 16s in trade couple, other odds and ends. Shipping to / in NE (Boston)
    Last edited by Self Jupiter; 11-19-2020 at 10:21 PM.

I have a 181 salomon pro pipe...maybe 2011 or 2012 ski? I bought it for the purpose of groomer zooming after knee surgery. mounted w a Dynastar-branded PX15 race for 305mm. I think they are center mounted so you may want to remount but this is the only drill. If I remember correctly they are in pretty decent condition although I haven't checked them out lately...probably haven't skied them in 2-3 seasons. Let me know if you want pics and I will grab them from the basement. I'm in MA (north shore)...$100?

WTB ~90 under foot twin tip ~185 length

Quote Originally Posted by patg View Post
    I have a 181 salomon pro pipe...maybe 2011 or 2012 ski? I bought it for the purpose of groomer zooming after knee surgery. mounted w a Dynastar-branded PX15 race for 305mm. I think they are center mounted so you may want to remount but this is the only drill. If I remember correctly they are in pretty decent condition although I haven't checked them out lately...probably haven't skied them in 2-3 seasons. Let me know if you want pics and I will grab them from the basement. I'm in MA (north shore)...$100?
    Nice, this sounds ideal. Sent you a PM. I’m also on the North Shore. The pm is titled Dynastar skis for no good reason
    Last edited by Self Jupiter; 11-20-2020 at 12:19 PM.

May not be exactly what you're looking for, but I have a pair of 187 dynastar menace 98s. They're brand new, have one scratch on the top sheet from shipping.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMarkus View Post
    May not be exactly what you're looking for, but I have a pair of 187 dynastar menace 98s. They're brand new, have one scratch on the top sheet from shipping.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    Appreciate the heads up, but patg’s got pretty much exactly what I’m looking for.

If it doesn't work out I have some Rossi Scratch BCs 96mm waist, 185cm length that I would let go very cheap. Full camber.

Quote Originally Posted by skis_the_trees View Post
    If it doesn't work out I have some Rossi Scratch BCs 96mm waist, 185cm length that I would let go very cheap. Full camber.
    Great, those sound ideal too, I’ll be in touch if it doesn’t work out