Shock maintenance prefs?

I have two Cane Creek rear shocks to send in. Right now CC is 2 months minimum for turnaround. Who has a favorite shop that can do the job. Maybe for cheaper, but definitely as good?
    One will need an upgrade from CCDB IL to CCBD air IL, the other just needs an annual service. Dirt Labs? Oh, and in the USA please.

Suspension Syndicate in Salt Lake

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

You can convert an inline coil to inline air? Wild.
    However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by Robik View Post
    Suspension Syndicate in Salt Lake

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Just dropped off my avalanche tuned marzocchi with them last week. First time using them but I’ve heard nothing but great reviews

I've used Dirt Labs once and they seemed fine, fast, and communicate well. More recently, I just got my DVO Diamond and Topaz back from Diaz Suspension in DGO, and they worked some magic on the Topaz! Mid-summer I sent my Metric R to MAD Racing Suspension in Reno for a damper upgrade, and was impressed (perhaps because their poor reputation left me not expecting much). But of the three, Dirt Labs was the easiest to deal with, the fastest and most straightforward. Hope those data points help!

For Cane Creek Inlines I would send them to Cane Creek. They can be finicky if not done well. Do you really need them back quick this time of year?

When I managed a service department of a shop in the recent past I used Dirt labs because of their fast turnaround. I sent them somewhere in the range of 100-150 shocks with maybe 1-2 having issues.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Ion2 suspension in Invermere BC. Quick turn around and great tech.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk