South OR to Denver road trip suggestions

Going to be doing a 2 week (one way, car camping) skiing road trip coming back to the Denver area from the Medford area after xmas. Would love suggestions more on the BC side of things since I didn't get a pass this year. And considering how much the resorts are hurting probably won't be calling in industry discounts either...but if it's dumping through say Idaho would seem silly to not stop at SVR.

The only place for sure I'll be stopping on the way back is Bend (have Bachelor tickets).
    Tentative idea is:
    Crater Lake (maybe start at Shasta if they get dumped on) -> Bend (friends but no bc partner) -> Ketchum (coworker there) -> either Jackson (friend there) or SLC -> Steamboat (friend there) -> Home

So looking to get filled on any good spots between there.
    TLDR; Ski faster. Quit breathing. Don't crash.

Near Crater Lake is Mt. Bailey Snowcats. Its expensive, but there's 3000 vertical feet and some serious steeps and quality snow.

Just East of there is Mt. Thielson which has some good bc skiing and available beta. A little north of there is Willamette Pass, a great spot if its not raining.

Other places along the way: the Wallowas not far from La Grande, OR and then Anthony Lakes just south of there, small, but cheap and super fun.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

I would suggest not stopping in Bend. There's way too many people in the BC and at Bachelor. Go to Crater Lake instead.

ha, Buster beat me to it!
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Check out the new Buffalo Pass ski guide - it will point you to all the Steamboat Powdercat stashes.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    Check out the new Buffalo Pass ski guide - it will point you to all the Steamboat Powdercat stashes.
    f u c k i n g g o l d !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    LOL
    TLDR; Ski faster. Quit breathing. Don't crash.