Covid-19 situation in your area

How are things going on in your area? As more and more ski resorts opening again since first lockdown, has the infection remains low in your local? I've read in the news that lockdowns are returning in some part of US and one specifically in North Dakota. The latest wave of cases is washing over nearly every part of the United States, unlike the spring, when it was concentrated in the New York metropolitan area.
    Last edited by m087cb; 11-20-2020 at 04:38 AM.

My balls
    Your mouth
    crab in my shoe mouth

mJong

Lots of closed stores in strip malls. Used stuff for sale everywhere.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

To add OP is unreadable. Don'tfuck with the font color.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Search [for buttas' balls] jong
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Good thing there isn’t another thread about Covid on this board.
    Oh wait...

Name:  j7989i_GIF-123.gif
Views: 1052
Size:  449.2 KB
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    To add OP is unreadable. Don'tfuck with the font color.
    It's perfectly readable to me but anyways, I did a minor edit and put the font in automatic because I'm not sure how are you seeing my post in your end.

I thought I should share this article tackling how lockdown affects our mental health in general.

http://hvtc.net/2020/04/22/on-lockdo...th-these-days/

I live in rural east Texas. Many people here still think it’s a hoax. I see more and more people wearing masks, but still there are many who do not.

This state has topped one million cases and is closing on 20,000 deaths, yet still deniers fight restrictions in places like El Paso, where they have ten mobile morgue trucks set up and they’re ordering more.

How does one get an M Series Jong name?

Is it like a password generator?
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by m6e689 View Post
    I live in rural east Texas. Many people here still think it’s a hoax. I see more and more people wearing masks, but still there are many who do not.

This state has topped one million cases and is closing on 20,000 deaths, yet still deniers fight restrictions in places like El Paso, where they have ten mobile morgue trucks set up and they’re ordering more.
    I guess it will never be easy to change people's perspective especially during this pandemic. There will always be conspiracies and people who support it. I just wish that this pandemic will end and that vaccines will do it's job once it comes available.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    How does one get an M Series Jong name?

Is it like a password generator?
    If I remember correctly, it was given automatically when I first registered my account. Not sure for what purpose but anyways, since you have reminded me of it (I kept forgetting to change my public name before until it no longer bothers me), I have changed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SHarmon View Post
    I guess it will never be easy to change people's perspective especially during this pandemic. There will always be conspiracies and people who support it. I just wish that this pandemic will end and that vaccines will do it's job once it comes available.

If I remember correctly, it was given automatically when I first registered my account. Not sure for what purpose but anyways, since you have reminded me of it (I kept forgetting to change my public name before until it no longer bothers me), I have changed it for you.
    I hope this doesn't hurt your feelings, but you sound more like someone who's winding up to spam the board than someone who's into ski stoke.