Page 20 of 64 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    Tobias is the new closer?

Doc is the Tobias whisperer. He goes from a Journeyman to a borderline star with him.

He played a few years for the Pistons before the Clips and 76’ers, I don’t think I’d call him a journeyman. He’s averaged over 18ppg for the last six seasons, he was one of the few focal points of the offense when he was with the Pistons.

That Embiid shot was pretty money.

Fun game going right now between PDX and the Dubs...
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Yup, back and forth, tie-breaker game for the season between ’em.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Blazers looked awful....Lillard was asleep at the wheel. Thank God for Melo. Stef did Stef stuff all night....that and-one off the top of the glass was stupid. They are a well coached team whereas I'm not sure Stotts is our guy anymore. I love him but our D is non existent which isn't acceptable with that roster.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Blazers looked awful....Lillard was asleep at the wheel. Thank God for Melo. Stef did Stef stuff all night....that and-one off the top of the glass was stupid. They are a well coached team whereas I'm not sure Stotts is our guy anymore. I love him but our D is non existent which isn't acceptable with that roster.
    Dame looks tired and injured to me. Bazemore can suck a D. Fucking guy slacked his entire time on the Blazers. Loved seeing Trent Jr. call Anderson a Little bitch when he flopped. Melo ond Kanter were MVPs of that game
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

NBA 2020-2021, Let the Season Begin

I have to say it’s really cool to see Melo embrace his second unit leadership role. Portland got away with one tonight - it was fun to watch.

BTW I don’t care if the Dubs lose right now. I want all of these young guys to constantly play in close games and get that experience for next year when Klay returns. I’d like them to make the playoffs for the same reason.
    Last edited by TahoeJ; 03-04-2021 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    I have to say it’s really cool to see Melo embrace his second unit leadership role. Portland got away with one tonight - it was fun to watch.

BTW I don’t care if the Dubs lose right now. I want all of these young guys to constantly play in close games and get that experience for next year when Klay returns. I’d like them to make the playoffs for the same reason.
    That was fun to watch and your take is what I'd want to see if I was a Warriors fan. Bazemore doesn't make sense to start if that's the goal...but Kerr must see something in practice that makes him think Bazemore gives them the best chance at a great draft position? The Zers are playing the young guys out of necessity right now and I'm enjoying it. As the Rev points out, Stotts might not be what they ultimately need...announcers were talking up the Blazers D...not sure if I'd attribute what happened to their D or the Warriors playing bad. Certainly not to Stotts coaching on the defensive end. All those shots Mulder missed when he was wide open after Steph getting double teamed and/or Draymond making a great pass would be a lot scarier if Klay was shooting them obviously...which is why I say Stotts shouldn't get much credit...but coaching hooops is tough...guy is not bad

A lot of playing time for Looney...must be hard up for bigs. Lee is interesting...seems like he'll end up being dece.

D Mitch rhymes with whiney bitch.

You lost because you couldnt D up an inferior 6ers second unit & they have the best player in the game right now.

Go eat some cheese ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
    Doc is the Tobias whisperer. He goes from a Journeyman to a borderline star with him.
    He certainly isn't being paid like a "journeyman."

Good for Mitchell for calling out the foul shot BS.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    Hopefully lowery or lavine....+ a 3 and D guy....come on Morey make some moves.
    Oh that’s it? Just add another all star AND a 3 and D.?

Sounds like you don’t like your team.
    Decisions Decisions

^^^bench is lacking IMO - yeah last night they stepped up but overall could use some help. Trust in Morey.

You need an all star for your bench?

Celtics just need Kawhi and a 3 and D and I think they’re right in it.
    Decisions Decisions

not really, another scorer/facilitator and a 4 who could shoot too.

Celts coach on the hot seat? was praised only a year or so ago., ainge seems to be making a mess of things too?

Neither Ainge nor Stevens are on the hot seat.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Dame looks tired and injured to me. Bazemore can suck a D. Fucking guy slacked his entire time on the Blazers. Loved seeing Trent Jr. call Anderson a Little bitch when he flopped. Melo ond Kanter were MVPs of that game
    I do think Ant will be something special. That kid is just a freakish athlete. Glad he's getting PT.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Neither Ainge nor Stevens are on the hot seat.
    Agreed. Especially since they can just make Kyrie the scapegoat of sorts, which is kind of legit to some degree.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Agreed. Especially since they can just make Kyrie the scapegoat of sorts, which is kind of legit to some degree.
    Too bad they couldn't figure out how to make it work with Hayward. That seems like something squarely on Stevens and Singer. Redundant with other players I guess is what they'd say

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Too bad they couldn't figure out how to make it work with Hayward. That seems like something squarely on Stevens and Singer. Redundant with other players I guess is what they'd say
    From everything I read, Gordon wanted out, I'm not sure if he would have stayed even if they offered the same contract as Charlotte. He wanted to go back to being a primary option, which was never going to happen in Boston.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

From everything I read, Gordon wanted out, I'm not sure if he would have stayed even if they offered the same contract as Charlotte. He wanted to go back to being a primary option, which was never going to happen in Boston.
    Ahh. Thanks... would make sense.

To his credit, he always said the right things and never hinted that his role was not ok, so the fans and media were surprised. To his detriment, he apparently preferred to play on a mediocre team as the first or second option then on a title contender as the 4th option.

4th option in a position that really overlapped with options 1,2,or 3.

Also. Kemba sucks.
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    4th option in a position that really overlapped with options 1,2,or 3.

Also. Kemba sucks.
    I didn't see that as a big problem in today's positionless game, the only problem was they couldn't figure out their own lineup of death, so one of their best 5 had to sit at crunch time.

Kemba was great, I have hopes he gets back there.

I didn't see that as a big problem in today's positionless game, the only problem was they couldn't figure out their own lineup of death, so one of their best 5 had to sit at crunch time.

Kemba was great, I have hopes he gets back there.
    They looked ok the past few games. Smart back in a few weeks. Time Lord hopefully keeps it up (did you see that stuff to dunk play last night?) and gets more minutes and Brown heals up a little. Go Celts!
    #1 goal this year......stay alive +
    DOWN SKIS