Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    The lack of training camp and pre-season is really showing. Teams across the board are wildly inconsistent right now like we've never seen before.

I’m enjoying this new Pacers team.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    The lack of training camp and pre-season is really showing. Teams across the board are wildly inconsistent right now like we've never seen before.
    This. Everything will settle down in a few weeks.

I'm enjoying watching this guy:

He's got a Vanfleet/ Dragic/ Brogdon vibe: doesn't move that fast, yet people can't keep up with him and somehow manages to finish in the paint at 6'2".

Yeah, I'm not jumping on the P Rabbit hype train just yet, but at minimum it's already obvious that he'll be a usable rotation player. Dude can ball, and that's nothing to sneeze at. And of course he could turn into more than that.

Lots to dislike about the Celtics so far, but they're 6-3 and there is also a lot to like.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Kyrie skips last night's game, doesn't bother contacting Steve Nash or anyone else, and has now skipped the team's flight to Memphis.

Let the Net's KD / Kyrie drama begin!

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    The injury bug really seemed to hit the team this week with 3/5 of the starters out. I wasn't hyped on Sexton when they drafted him, but he's grown and I really am curious to see what him, Garland and Okoro can develop into. The team is very young and shooter heavy. I like that for once.

Also, how do you not like Cedi, LeBron's buddy?
    Last night, Drummond and Javale combine for 35/21 with Drummond 22/15, but Drummond gets roasted for this? LOL

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbn...s-vs-grizzlies

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Last night, Drummond and Javale combine for 35/21 with Drummond 22/15, but Drummond gets roasted for this? LOL

Drummond and Javale on the court at the same time in that clip? That's a good way to lose basketball games.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Drummond and Javale on the court at the same time in that clip? That's a good way to lose basketball games.
    Right? No coordinated man movement. JaVale just standing there and not trying to screen for anyone. Guys getting in the way of each other. Lack of camp and other prep time is rearing its ugly head this season. Everyone needs to be patient with their teams.

Kyrie skips last night's game, doesn't bother contacting Steve Nash or anyone else, and has now skipped the team's flight to Memphis.

Love this shit! But hey, it will be KD’s team. He’ll get all the “love.” Dude’s always in his feelings...

Crack bender with some serious ho's.

Right? The burn doesn’t gibe with the story.

Lol. To be fair check out the first paragraph of the article

“ Cleveland was missing its starting backcourt of Collin Sexton and Darius Garland, as well as Dante Exum, Kevin Love, Kevin Porter Jr, Dylan Windler, and Matthew Dellavedova.”
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    “ Cleveland was missing its starting backcourt of Collin Sexton and Darius Garland, as well as Dante Exum, Kevin Love, Kevin Porter Jr, Dylan Windler, and Matthew Dellavedova.”
    That'll do it.

I love Andre, but Andre been doing stupid shit like that for years. Mind engages some play plotting in his head but when the execution doesn’t make it to the rest of the body that happens. I miss him playing for the Pistons, but a lot less than I thought I would.

I’m relegated to “watching” the Pistons on ESPN gamecast, it isn’t the same but it was nice to “see” them beat the Suns tonight. Jerami Grant has been a nice pick up, he’s taken over the lead scorer role pretty well. Looks like Killian Hayes may be out for the season, but I’m liking Saddiq Bey, he’s getting some decent minutes and making good use of them.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Crack bender with some serious ho's.
    Or maybe he fell off the edge of the Earth?
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Or maybe he fell off the edge of the Earth?
    Mind the gap.

Dubs best win of year! Came back from down 20 on Clips with second unit energy and Curry deadly (38/11; 9/14 3PA)

And once again Wiggins played really well on both sides of the ball. Dagger three off the dribble towards the end.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

A Harden trade has to be coming soon. I am praying that Harden goes to the Nets for a boatload of complimentary players and all of their picks. Can't wait to see Harden, Kyrie, and KD on the same team, that's some incredible offensive talent with potential for the most DRAMA ever seen in the league.

And then, watching the Nets be terrible because they mortgaged their future, for the second time, will add to the hilarity. Please, NBA, make it happen.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    A Harden trade has to be coming soon. I am praying that Harden goes to the Nets for a boatload of complimentary players and all of their picks. Can't wait to see Harden, Kyrie, and KD on the same team, that's some incredible offensive talent with potential for the most DRAMA ever seen in the league.

And then, watching the Nets be terrible because they mortgaged their future, for the second time, will add to the hilarity. Please, NBA, make it happen.
    If that happens, I hope the trainers are ready to work. Harden looks like he's been hitting takeout, hard.

I don't think that's possible in terms of salary cap math. Petty sure they have to move Kyrie's max deal to bring in Harden. Perhaps I'm mistaken...

I don't think that's possible in terms of salary cap math. Petty sure they have to move Kyrie's max deal to bring in Harden. Perhaps I'm mistaken...
    Articles I have seen have talked about possible trades (without kyrie), but I have not seen a discussion of salary cap math, though I assume it was considered. Edit: just tried on ESPN's trade machine, and Levert, Dinwiddie, and Prince for Harden was successful. I didn't play around beyond that.

I am praying that Harden goes to the Nets for a boatload of complimentary players and all of their picks. .
    You got your wish.

You got your wish.
    It's Christmas Time!

This is gonna be awesome!!

Has anyone been able to locate Kyrie to tell him?

Edit: This is so awesome, I'm fucking giddy right now. The entertainment factor is literally off that charts. Though I do feel bad for Joe Harris..

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    It's Christmas Time!

This is gonna be awesome!!

Has anyone been able to locate Kyrie to tell him?

Edit: This is so awesome, I'm fucking giddy right now. The entertainment factor is literally off that charts. Though I do feel bad for Joe Harris..
    And apparently the Cavs get some picks out of this too! Win win.

They may be amazing, and the offense should at times be awesome to watch. I can't lose here (well, I supposed if they beat the Celtics I can lose here). The drama will almost certainly be something, though.

Curious as to the details, haven't seen that announced yet.
    Last edited by Danno; 01-13-2021 at 04:18 PM.