Page 27 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    ^^ The unrealized potential when he was just on the cusp of entering the league is brutal.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Curry outplayed Jokic head to head... again. Just saying. ;-)

Not going to lie. It's tough to be a Blazer fan these days. 3 games in a row of one basket losses and a string of blowouts.

Stotts already has his bags packed.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Curry outplayed Jokic head to head... again. Just saying. ;-)
    Luka just outplayed Curry head to head and the Mavs just smoked the Warriors. Does that mean Luka is the MVP?

Yes, I'm trolling you, but also pointing out that the MVP award isn't based off a few head to head matchups (not to mention that the notion that 6'3 Curry went "head to head" with 6'11 Jokic and outplayed him is pretty silly).
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

^^ Yep, I know. (and note that I did put a wink after the Jokic post above). That was ugly. Having said that, Curry put up 27 points on 19 attempts in 29 minutes, sat out the 4th quarter. He was the only one on his team playing, apparently.

My bandwagon team of the playoffs is going to be the Knicks. That fanbase deserves something good.

Nice to have the Knicks back.

Hudge game tonight in the west.
    Suns Jazz should be intense.

Suns already beat the Jazz 2x this year, a 3rd would be a statement and put them top in West.
    Good things being done down in the desert, must be more than Book & CP...

Just heard this and sorta makes sense.....Utah and Memphis should switch names.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    Just heard this and sorta makes sense.....Utah and Memphis should switch names.
    Remember back in the day, late 80s? Early 90s? NBC was televising the Lakers v. Jazz game on a Sunday afternoon and they did a thing with # of Lakes in Utah vs LA and then number of Jazz clubs in Utah vs LA.

Kinda funny then, but a version of that take gets repeated ad nauseum. Lakers came from MN & Jazz came from nola, thats the way it is. People dont seem to mind th Lakers in LA, but God forbd you associate Jazz with Zion.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Hudge game tonight in the west.
    Suns Jazz should be intense.

Suns already beat the Jazz 2x this year, a 3rd would be a statement and put them top in West.
    Good things being done down in the desert, must be more than Book & CP...
    I decided to put $50 on the suns to win the whole fuckin thing...+2000

Seems unlikely, but they seem super solid.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

^^^^ anything can happen, especially with injuries - no one is 100% right now.................which even gives my sixers a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    ^^^^ anything can happen, especially with injuries - no one is 100% right now.................which even gives my sixers a chance.
    Exactly; see Toronto title year

People dont seem to mind th Lakers in LA, but God forbd you associate Jazz with Zion.
    No grizzlies in Utah.

I don't think people in LA have anything against lakes but the LDS church doesn't have the best history regarding African Americans.

Fuck. There is no way to watch the Jazz game.
    Damn

Fuck. There is no way to watch the Jazz game.
    Damn
    https://reddit.nbabite.com/game/phoe...live-stream-2/
    focus.

Hoping Lakers drop to 6th and play Clippers in 1st round of playoffs

My Blazers are finally playing some better ball. Don't want them to slide 8 but would love to see them match up against the Jazz. Lillard has never had a chance to beat the Jazz in the playoffs, and it will be tough for Utah to root against him as he's the best to ever to play college ball in the state.

Danny Ainge would like a word with you.

I think Lillard gets the nod, and he's not done yet. Ainge won more but he also played with hall of famers. Plus, Ainge is in an Oregonian.

Ainge career 11.5 points, 4 assists, 2.7 rebounds, .846 free throw%, .469 FG%, .378 3P%

Lillard, 24.6 points, 6.6 assists, 4.2 rebounds, .893 free throw, .437 FG% .373 3P%

He was also the College Player of the Year, and the Wooden award winner. His coast to coast shot to beat UCLA in the tournament is still legendary in the state. As a college player Danny outshined Damian.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a Lillard fan, just think Danny is probably still considered the greatest Utah college player. I also know I’m probably parsing the argument a bit, .

Best college career, sure, give it to Ainge (although Andre Miller and his NCAA championship game may disagree). Lillard was only given scholarship offers from Weber State, Fullerton State, Bradley, Wichita State and Washington State. He wasn't supposed to be this good. Hell, I bet everyone reading this thinks Lillard is over rated. He's also one of the few NBA stars that doesn't want to hook up with some super team to try to be successful. If you told me when the Blazers drafted him that some 6 foot 2 dude who spent the last four years in Ogden would be the greatest Blazer of all time I would have been shocked.

By my rather wine addled math, if Saddiq Bey were to continue his 3 point/game average for the last games and that was extrapolated over another 10 truncated games, he’d tie Donovan Mitchell’s three point rookie record total.

The season of the asterisk.

Lillard is certainly a better player than Ainge ever was, but it seems pretty indisputable that Danny was the better college player.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Lillard is certainly a better player than Ainge ever was, but it seems pretty indisputable that Danny was the better college player.
    Better college player? Or better team?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Better college player? Or better team?
    The guy won the award for best player in the country. Not sure what you're asking? Relatively speaking as in relative to their eras, I don't know how it's even a question which one was better in college.