Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1592
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    sixers upgrade at backup C imo - andre drummond......as dwight moves back to LA
    Lol. Drummond sucks.

Lillard benched last night in the 4th quarter against Spain for his shitty D on Rubio and Spanish Chocolate. Pop using Durant, Tatum, Booker, Holiday and a combo of Green/Adebayo in crunch time:

https://clutchpoints.com/team-usa-ne...in-over-spain/

Dame was getting beaten like a rented mule, but others had issues with Rubio last night, too. Something in the Olympic water for NBA role players going off against the US?

In news to absolutely no one, Trae Young gets paid. $207MM over 5 years.
    I still call it The Jake.

NBA 2020-2021, Let the Season Begin

Melo to Lakers. Lakers’ D is gonna suck. So wanna see their Wheelchair Vets Crew implode. (Bummer they got Monk, too.)

Patty Mills to Nets; good add for them. (Dammit)

Who the hell is George's niang?

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Dame was getting beaten like a rented mule, but others had issues with Rubio last night, too. Something in the Olympic water for NBA role players going off against the US?
    He played like shit on offense too.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    In news to absolutely no one, Trae Young gets paid. $207MM over 5 years.
    Similarly, Steph gets $215M over four years.

I'm not saying any of these guys are not worth it, but holy shit is that a lot of money. (I know it's no surprise, but still).

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Rubio is good when healthy, Cavs fans should be stoked

Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    Similarly, Steph gets $215M over four years.

I'm not saying any of these guys are not worth it, but holy shit is that a lot of money. (I know it's no surprise, but still).

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Yeah, it’s just a ridiculous amount of money. Joe Lacob and Peter Guber bought Dubs for about $500M and now the team is worth almost $4.5B primarily because of Steph. Good investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Rubio is good when healthy, Cavs fans should be stoked
    Yeah, that was a nice pickup I thought.

I think the end of 40 years in the desert may be coming soon for the Land. If they can stay healthy (and figure out Kevin Love) this should be a really fun group to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Lol. Drummond sucks.
    He sure does. At this point in Drummond's career I think I'd rather have Dwight Howard. Dude has noticably aged and his game is already a couple decade's behind the curve meaning he's a 90s post player in 2020. At least Dwight likes to shoot 3s lol for better or worse.

Morey either is planning on Simmons staying or he's really botching getting rid of him. Maybe the sixers could get Buddy Hield and Dearron Fox from the king's since there was talk that Hield almost went to the Lakers before they got Westbrook. Throw in Tobias Harris too cause that guy also no-showed during the playoffs and is lucky he plays next to one of the worst playoff players in recent history. .

Speaking of the Lakers, I feel like this team is gonna be worse than 2003 Lakers when they teamed Kobe and Shaq with washed up Gary Payton, Karl Malone, B Russ and Horace Grant. Too bad Malik Monk got thrown in the mix cause I like that dude from his Kentucky days though his career really hasn't blossomed in the NBA like I thought it would. Hopefully it's a mess and taints lebron's laker legacy.

Hassan Whiteside to the Jazz. I think that's an improvement over Favors(?) Whiteside compliments Gobert nicely, but he's also coming off one of his worse years in his career. I think niang is kinda meh player, but he's pretty cheap and makes an effort on D so bummed to see him leave the Jazz, but not that bummed. Local news just reported Rudy Gay signed with the Jazz too.

Interested to see how the bulls pan out. Seems like a lot of shooting guards on that team now. but they really went all in with DeMar DeRozan and Lonzo Ball. I guess we'll get to find out if Zach Lavine is really a great player or just a good player on a bad team.

Pelicans aren't doing themselves any favors this off-season that's for sure. Devonte Graham has nice stats but he's similar to Lavine in my eyes, more firmly in the "good player / bad team" category.

I like that the heat basically stole pj tucker from the bucks. Not looking great for the defending champs at this point. And Tucker seems like a great fit for the heat. Should be a fun great to watch that should give the nets a run for their money in the east.

I saw this stat about Steph curry's deal. $13k per NBA minute. Damn..... How do warrior fans feel about that deal? I get yallt love Steph and he's an amazing player but he is still 33 yrs old and had some pretty big injury concerns/issues early in his career. Then again he looked deadly as ever the second half of this season.

As always, it's gonna be a good NBA season next year.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Blazers lock down Powell, which I think is great but might also be telling.

Also sign Zeller and McLemore, two warm bodies that add absolutely nothing. We also signed Snell who is a basically a nothing burger that plays decent defense.

We have a LOT of guards.

Somebody is getting shipped, me thinks.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Whiteside is definitely not an upgrade over Favors. His stats may look better, but that guy sucks.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Whiteside is definitely not an upgrade over Favors. His stats may look better, but that guy sucks.
    Agree. I don’t understand how Whiteside makes the Jazz better or more versatile. He’s empty calories.

What do Jazz fans think it would take to get Jingles on a 1-year rental?

Somehow Andre Drummond is only 27 years old. Feels like he should be 33.

As a Dubs fan I'm 100% fine with the Steph deal. He's earned it and he's in great shape so I think his prime will last 3-4 more years and he'll still be highly effective beyond that due to his shooting. Happy to have him retire as a Warrior for his whole career.

The Heat getting Lowry is solid move - he's kind of always been underrated and I actually felt like he didn't get enough credit in Toronto the year they won. He was better than Kawhi in the Finals IMO. Did a lot of those little things.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

NBA 2020-2021, Let the Season Begin

Steph built the Chase Center, he’s a bargain.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Speaking of Kawhi, is it odd that he is still unsigned?
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Sounds like it's more or less a done deal with the Clippers and just a matter of procedure.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Somehow Andre Drummond is only 27 years old. Feels like he should be 33.

Yeah, what's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    Speaking of the Lakers, I feel like this team is gonna be worse than 2003 Lakers when they teamed Kobe and Shaq with washed up Gary Payton, Karl Malone, B Russ and Horace Grant.
    You mean the team that went to the NBA finals?

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Steph built the Chase Center, he’s a bargain.
    I think Curry is both great and overrated at the same time. But there is no doubt he has earned that money to me.

Ray Allen was nailing threes and winning championships for teams well over the age of Curry at the end of this deal. Shooters age better than anyone on the court.
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    FWIW Kawhi is out for much of the season due to injury so regardless of his signing the West is arguably more wide open than it was this past season.

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    I think Curry is both great and overrated at the same time.
    As great as Steph is, and he is, he has same issues as Dame when it comes to taking over a close playoff series: they're too small. Their size is a disadvantage on defense and it hurts them when blitzed by two defenders. The size disadvantage only disappears when there's another nearly equal off the ball shooter like Klay or KD.

How old was Kerr when he was still getting rings and draining 3s?

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    How old was Kerr when he was still getting rings and draining 3s?