Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1592
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    We’re #3!

Now, someone please take Kevin Love and his franchise-crippling contract.
    If Cade and Green go 1-2, who are Cavs taking?

These refs are blowing this game. How do you not call a foul on rando after that play? He straight up shoved d book. I think he should be seeing a one game suspension for that shit. The clips are so dirty. What a bunch of garbage players. Also playoff P, my ass. That dude aint clutch

That was crazy.

Glad the suns came out on top. Suns in 4! That's the thing right?! Hahaha

Told all y'all they don't need CP3 to beat the clips. Would he help? Of course, he wrote the book on cheap shots. And the clips roster is full of players that have master the art of cheap shots... Pat Beverly, PG13, rando, zubac, Reggie Jackson, all of em are cheap shot players.....

But the sun's core is peaking like the sun during the solistice.

What a game!
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Great game, even with all the replay stoppages!

Last year's finals (Lakers-Heat) was the first two teams ever to make the finals when they miss the playoffs the year before. Now the Suns look to become the third team to do that. Went 8-0 in the bubble and haven't slowed down since.

Deandre Ayton showing how to punish small ball!

Luka, then Mitchell, then Clarkson, and now Booker all ran roughshod over Clippers in the first few games. The Clippers still came back and won the series. If PG makes one or two of the clutch free throws the Clippers probably win tonight. The Suns still need CP3.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Hard pass for me. I wouldn't even trade Wiggins straight up for Simmons. He was good this year on both ends. Some real lock down D and he'd hit a lot of clutch shots in crunchtime. Is Simmons a better regular season player? I guess so, but who gives a fuck about the regular season?
    Wow you are such a homer
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    If Cade and Green go 1-2, who are Cavs taking?
    My guess is Mobley
    I still call it The Jake.

Pot head

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Pot head
    Wait, an NBA player that smokes the chron? I'm shocked.
    What a boneheaded move tho haha

Shocked I tellya, absolutely shocked.

Celtics hiring Udoka as their coach.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

NBA's TV market share is at an all-time high. The viewership share for the 2021 NBA Playoffs is at its highest since 2002, when the league started tracking it.

And this is welcome news: The NBA plans on changing the rules to eradicate foul calls on what they’re calling “non-basketball moves." NBA referees will be trained to properly officiate the following actions used to draw fouls:

– Shooter launches/leans into defender at abnormal angle

– Shooter kicks leg at abnormal angle

– Offensive player abruptly veers off path (sideways/ backwards) into defender

https://theathletic.com/news/nba-rul...s/4AW9CaoPoehb

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Celtics hiring Udoka as their coach.
    Born and raised in Portland, and former Blazer. Celts have a thing for Oregonians.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Wow you are such a homer
    I'm a homer because I watched the Warriors play all season and I'm telling you Wiggins was pretty good? The same way a bunch of analysts noticed the same thing? Sorry but Simmons going to Golden State makes zero sense for their system and needs and I stand by that I wouldn't trade them straight-up. You don't play basketball in a vacuum.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    I'm a homer because I watched the Warriors play all season and I'm telling you Wiggins was pretty good? The same way a bunch of analysts noticed the same thing? Sorry but Simmons going to Golden State makes zero sense for their system and needs and I stand by that I wouldn't trade them straight-up. You don't play basketball in a vacuum.
    I think he's saying 9/10 analysts would take Simmons for Wiggins in a heartbeat.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Lots of teams might take Simmons, broken as he is in this moment, over Wiggins. Dubs, not so much.

Trae Young is balling tonight.

Hawks win!

Trae is good at basketball.
    I still call it The Jake.

Bucks do Bucks. Everyone talked about their predictable drop coverage. Bud is gonna need to adjust.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Trae is good at basketball.
    He's good like Harden is good.

A few years from now Cade, Killian, Saddiq, Saben and Isaiah are gonna be owning the NBA. Mark my words, bitches…

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    He's good like Harden is good.
    Naw, Trae may get fouls like harden but he's way more fun to watch and he gets way more out of his teammates. Trae looks capable of leading a team to a championship. Only way harden gets one is on a super team with a proven winner.

But how the fuck are the Hawks doing this is the real question?! I'm rooting for a good NBA finals series with my team out, and this shit is bananas. The hawks just don't look that good on paper, but they are just crushing these star studded teams. Is it Nate McMillan? Is it Trae Young? I'll say this, you can't compare Trae to harden with how the hawks are winning cause harden's had better players around him and he's failed to do anything in the playoffs with the exception of OKCs run but harden was the 6th man on that team and they didn't win a championship......

Also, I don't like Simmons, I've been a skeptic since he robbed Spida of the ROTY. but I would take Simmons in a heartbeat over Wiggins in a 1-for-1 trade. Anyone would. Wiggins is good but Simmons could be great. Like lebron great (and I know tahoej loves lebron haha). Simmons just has more potential. Sixers are in a tough spot cause they're being forced to sell low. Honestly, I think their best move would be to work with him, let the dust settle, help him put up some numbers in the reg season next year then ditch his ass before the trade deadline. He's proven that he can play well when it doesn't count, let him do that and stack his trade value. Lots of the trades for simmons are garbage, including CJ for Simmons. That would be a steal for Portland, but I doubt it happens. With Embiid being 27 and already fragile, the sixers are in win now mode. I wouldn't trade Simmons unless you get a proven leader/winner like Bradley Beal or Dame. How great would it be to see Westbrook and Simmons on the same team? Westbrook would bully the shit outta Ben.... Like way more than butler did the sixers (and most teams he's been on). That's the only trade I've heard of that makes sense for the sixers and that one had maxey going which would be a shame after the playoffs cause he looks like there's a lot of potential there. All I know is the sixers' process looks like a dumpster fire at the moment. We will see if Morey can right the ship, but I don't think he's the mastermind everyone says he is.