Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1592
    that blows. Want Jazz to win their first ring but not because of injuries & Covid

We will see what happens.

Stan Van Gundy out in New Orleans after 1 year.

Scott Brooks out in Washington.

Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM after 20+ years.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    that blows. Want Jazz to win their first ring but not because of injuries & Covid

We will see what happens.
    I agree with ya.

i don't think CP3 misses any games, but I guess that depends on whether the Jazz-Clips series goes 6 or 7 games. And while I think CP3 is a big part of the Sun's success this year, I still think the Sun's are a formative foe without him.

And the Clips team still has a ton of talent without Kawhi though Kawhi has few peers in the NBA. He's a top 5 player imo.

KD= easy money sniper is right. That dude can ball. 49 points on 23 shots has to be some kind of a record. fucking crazy performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post

Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM after 20+ years.
    My take:

SVG = Players hate him

Brooks = good at developing talent, not so good at winning games

Nelson = solid run, time for someone new

CP3 has got to make it back in time for the next round or the Suns are toast.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Blazers have interviewed Becky Hammon, Mike D'Antoni, and Chauncey Billups so far. I'd like to see one of these coaching vacancies go to Hammon and make history. Billups has rapey baggage.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    My take:

SVG = Players hate him

Brooks = good at developing talent, not so good at winning games

Nelson = solid run, time for someone new

CP3 has got to make it back in time for the next round or the Suns are toast.
    Yeah, would def prefer seeing Jazz beat full strength Suns in WCF.

CP3 will likely make it back in time to play games and then his hammy will go in game 5…

Maybe someone can help me...

LeBron is changing his jersey number and I'm desperately trying to find a fuck to give, but can't find any.

Hope CP3 makes it back. I used to hate that guy but have to pay respect, so somehow I think I'm cheering for PHX.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Maybe someone can help me...

LeBron is changing his jersey number and I'm desperately trying to find a fuck to give, but can't find any.

Hope CP3 makes it back. I used to hate that guy but have to pay respect, so somehow I think I'm cheering for PHX.
    It's obviously to sell merch...not that this reasoning provides justification to give a fuck.

yeah, I find myself rooting for the Suns for some reason.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post

KD= easy money sniper is right. That dude can ball. 49 points on 23 shots has to be some kind of a record. fucking crazy performance.

70 fucking percent from the floor. 17 boards, 10 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks.

I hope he never touches social media again. He's pretty likable besides his stupid social media posts ( I don't blame him for leaving OKC, Westbrook is a ball hog who doesn't know how to win big games).

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    It's obviously to sell merch...not that this reasoning provides justification to give a fuck.

yeah, I find myself rooting for the Suns for some reason.
    Suns are cool but I can’t root for CP3. Was a dick on Clippers and on Rockets. Would love to see him join John Stockton as a great player who never won a title.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Suns are cool but I can’t root for CP3. Was a dick on Clippers and on Rockets. Would love to see him join John Stockton as a great player who never won a title.
    He absolutely was and I hated him so much. But then he gets dealt away and instead of pouting like a little bitch like so many other players would do, he turns into a bonafide leader. I just can’t help but give him props for that. At a certain point respect wins out.

Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    70 fucking percent from the floor. 17 boards, 10 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks.

I hope he never touches social media again. He's pretty likable besides his stupid social media posts ( I don't blame him for leaving OKC, Westbrook is a ball hog who doesn't know how to win big games).
    Without his Twitter we would never have this gem.

https://twitter.com/KDTrey5/status/2...502416384?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Without his Twitter we would never have this gem.

https://twitter.com/KDTrey5/status/2...502416384?s=20
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1623904445.032189.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	139.5 KB 
ID:	377313
    Yeah, I’m w/ KD on this one.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Never seen a commercial for Hennessey.
    What a time to be alive.
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

fkn Jazz doin Jazz things

think if you dredge up every NBA thread on this forum since the early aughts you will find some version of me saying "I like Basketball, but jazz wont suck me in again, they are going to flame out in the playoffs, just gonna enjoy the ride. " Then I get sucked in Last year it was the first few games of the Nugs series, this year it was winning with out Mitchell...

still have a shot, not like the term " rabid Clippers fan" exists for that home coaurt advantage.

Does anyone even know any Clippers fans>

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    He absolutely was and I hated him so much. But then he gets dealt away and instead of pouting like a little bitch like so many other players would do, he turns into a bonafide leader. I just can’t help but give him props for that. At a certain point respect wins out.
    Respect, sure. Like or root for? I may reach that point when Stockton, CA in August is as cool, rainy, and green as the Pacific NW in February. Until then, nah b. (https://uproxx.com/dimemag/andre-igu...cryptic-tweet/ )

Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    Never seen a commercial for Hennessey.
    What a time to be alive.
    Was Jordan Bell in it? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=itsz44O_Sko

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    fkn Jazz doin Jazz things

think if you dredge up every NBA thread on this forum since the early aughts you will find some version of me saying "I like Basketball, but jazz wont suck me in again, they are going to flame out in the playoffs, just gonna enjoy the ride. " Then I get sucked in Last year it was the first few games of the Nugs series, this year it was winning with out Mitchell...

still have a shot, not like the term " rabid Clippers fan" exists for that home coaurt advantage.

Does anyone even know any Clippers fans>
    My cousin in LA is a rabid (for LA) Clips fan, but he mostly just yells at the TV or goes when his wife gets the corp box/seats. Not so many such fans attend in person.

Utah crowd looked into it - wish the Jazz had done better…

Some serious redemption for PG13 and all of those Playoff P jokes over the past year. He was actually a better player during the regular season than Kawhi.

Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    I love Durant's social media posts.

It's a double standard we have with sports athletes. We get to talk shit to them, but god forbid they talk shit back to us...... Celtics fans say racist shit to kyrie and throw water bottles at him and everyone is up in arms because he stomps on the logo. I like that Durant uses social media to defend himself and talk shit to fans. Its actually why I've taken interest in the WNBA lately cause those ladies are ruthless on social media and it's great entertainment.

As for CP3. Dude is a competitor and does what it takes to win. No one blames MJ for being a demanding teammate or chippy on the court. I view CP3 in the same light. He wants to win above all else, why is that a bad thing?

If Ben Simmons is still a sixer at the start of next season I'd be surprised. I can't believe Sixer fans are still standing behind this guy, what an offensive liability. How many times can a "star" player score in the single-digits in big games and still be considered a star?

Watching the sixers blow a double-digit lead for the second game in a row was rough. And it's not like the Hawks are a crazy talented team.

If Ben Simmons is still a sixer at the start of next season I'd be surprised. I can't believe Sixer fans are still standing behind this guy, what an offensive liability. How many times can a "star" player score in the single-digits in big games and still be considered a star?

Watching the sixers blow a double-digit lead for the second game in a row was rough. And it's not like the Hawks are a crazy talented team.
    Draymond is a star who doesn't score. But yeah, the important thing is that a star can't be a liability on the floor in the playoffs, they're not much of a star if they are. And right now, Simmons, for all the good things he does, has become a liability.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Incredible how good the sixers looked in the first and how terribile they looked in the fourth. Have no idea how they blew a 26 point lead.

Draymond is a star who doesn't score. But yeah, the important thing is that a star can't be a liability on the floor in the playoffs, they're not much of a star if they are. And right now, Simmons, for all the good things he does, has become a liability.
    But you also can't just ignore Draymond on offense or he'll generally make you pay for it. He's consistently near the top of the league in assists despite playing in the 4 or 5 spot. I've been saying for years now I don't see how a team is going to win a Championship with a PG who can't shoot. Draymond is also the quarterback of the defense, as opposed to just individually great like Simmons.

Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    Incredible how good the sixers looked in the first and how terribile they looked in the fourth. Have no idea how they blew a 26 point lead.
    Uhhh, I rather talk about the nice weather we're having. But yeah, pretty much done with Ben....and anyone else on the team not named embiid or curry. End the season Friday night, embiid gets his surgery.....and Morey can plan a bunch of trades.