Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Luka is a genius but he can't hit his 3's.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    He can hit some of them. Enough to be a threat. Lack of perimeter shooting is why I left Simmons off my list, despite his great defense.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    You’re not wrong, but his lifetime percentage is about the same as Lebron’s.

When Luka gets to high 30s on his 3s, and I'm sure it's coming, this won't be a debate anymore.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

NBA 2020-2021, Let the Season Begin

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    When Luka gets to high 30s on his 3s, and I'm sure it's coming, this won't be a debate anymore.
    Yep. He’s still so young. He’s going to win an MVP sooner than later. Although I’d like to see him hit the gym a bit more.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Owens View Post
    LA let`s go
    Is LA a Clippers’ town? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-khj-rdx9y0

Heard a rumor that Lillard wants Blazers to trade for Draymond Green. What say Blazers fans? Would you want Draymond for $25M a year? What would you give up?

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Heard a rumor that Lillard wants Blazers to trade for Draymond Green. What say Blazers fans? Would you want Draymond for $25M a year? What would you give up?
    On paper, it makes sense. But I just can't. Not with the way he's played over the years. No thanks.

There are a lot of Blazer fans frothing at the mouth right now; trade CJ for anyone, Nurk is trash, fire Stotts, and more. While I'm frustrated they lost last night to a depleted Bulls team, the season is early with a new roster. There was little preseason and there's a new defensive scheme. That's a lot, even for a pro athlete. They will come around.

There are lots of people freaking out about their teams right now. And it is WAY early. Of course, with the compressed schedule they will all have to work their issues out in the games, as there won't be much time for practice.

That said, the issue would be there if you traded for someone too, they'd have to adapt on the fly.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Now that the waiting period has expired... how does LeBron not make the list of best active NBA point guards? There's an argument to be made he's the best ever.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Now that the waiting period has expired... how does LeBron not make the list of best active NBA point guards? There's an argument to be made he's the best ever.
    Yeah, I was gonna bring that up, but then I though everyone would say he's not a point guard per the roster, and I figured I didn't want to deal with that.

At this point, who cares about position? What are players creating for their teams? How are they leading?

Jokic as well.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I get the whole "positionless basketball" thing, but I'm not ready to ignore 70 years of positions and records and rankings and awards based on those positions. We don't do Jokic or Lebron a disservice by not including them in a ranking of best point guards.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Because he's a Point Forward? Not to mention he spent several years playing with guys like Kyrie who were very clearly point guards on those teams.

NBA 2020-2021, Let the Season Begin

Jaylen Brown was speaking some harsh truth today. Not going PolyAss, but look it up if you’re interested.

Oh, and, Curry plays crappy when he’s got bigger things on his mind. Clips did good job on him.

Curry was forcing it early on while being double and triple teamed. He then adjusted and got them back in the game by feeding his teammates. Also, don't look now, but after those first two games... Andrew Wiggins is actually playing really well. Creating his own shot off the dribble too.

Anyone else notice how NBA players and coaches are speaking out, but NFL players seem afraid of being Kaepernicked?

Checking in just to say that this young Cavs team is actually kinda fun to watch. Surprisingly. It'll be nice to see them develop into something like the Hawks in the next couple years.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Checking in just to say that this young Cavs team is actually kinda fun to watch. Surprisingly. It'll be nice to see them develop into something like the Hawks in the next couple years.
    You digging SexLand? What’s up with Garland’s shoulder?

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    You digging SexLand? What’s up with Garland’s shoulder?
    The injury bug really seemed to hit the team this week with 3/5 of the starters out. I wasn't hyped on Sexton when they drafted him, but he's grown and I really am curious to see what him, Garland and Okoro can develop into. The team is very young and shooter heavy. I like that for once.

Also, how do you not like Cedi, LeBron's buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    The injury bug really seemed to hit the team this week with 3/5 of the starters out. I wasn't hyped on Sexton when they drafted him, but he's grown and I really am curious to see what him, Garland and Okoro can develop into. The team is very young and shooter heavy. I like that for once.

Also, how do you not like Cedi, LeBron's buddy?
    Oh you're back??
    Decisions Decisions

Lol.

I hope the Blazer come out pissed and lay waste to the T-Wolves. They need redemption after that tired and uninspired effort against the depleted Bulls. Vegas says Blazers -9.5, but there's no way I take that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    I hope the Blazer come out pissed and lay waste to the T-Wolves. They need redemption after that tired and uninspired effort against the depleted Bulls. Vegas says Blazers -9.5, but there's no way I take that.
    KAT is out per injury report, so liking the Blazers’ odds to win. Covering is make/miss league