Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1592
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Watched that last night...made me feel terrible for Jermaine...he got hosed. Artest is a strange dude.
    Ron Artest is reminiscent of Rick James on Chappelle.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Markkanen was traded to Cleveland on Friday in a three-team deal that sent Larry Nance to Portland and Derrick Jones -- along with a first-round pick -- to Chicago, Shams Charania of The Athletic reports.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-trail-blazers

Portland just got a good guy and good player in Larry Nance Jr.

Markkanen strikes me as injury prone.
    I still call it The Jake.

Fucking idiot Wiggins won’t get vaxxed.

BTW, season starts in a month - is there a Bucks fan inda house to start the new thread?

Fucking Canadians.

Who thinks Simmons will start the season a Sixer?

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Fucking Canadians.

Who thinks Simmons will start the season a Sixer?
    I just don't know where he would go? he says he doesn't want to play for the Blazers, so he can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned. He thinks there are only three teams in Cali, apparently Sacramento doesn't count, and the two LA teams can't afford him. Maybe GS trades for him? I don't see him suiting up for the Sixers. In other words, he's reduced his trade prospects down to one team and that team may or may not really want him.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Fucking idiot Wiggins won’t get vaxxed.

BTW, season starts in a month - is there a Bucks fan inda house to start the new thread?
    Right? We need that 2021-2022 thread.

If Wiggins won’t get vaxxed, I officially update my thoughts about trading him for Simmons.

Question, however: didn’t he train with team Canada before the Olympics? Wouldn’t he need to be vaxxed to have been allowed across the border?
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    If Wiggins won’t get vaxxed, I officially update my thoughts about trading him for Simmons.

Question, however: didn’t he train with team Canada before the Olympics? Wouldn’t he need to be vaxxed to have been allowed across the border?
    Don’t think so. Read about some exemption. Also, if he were vaxxed his rep wouldn’t be letting him take all this heat.

BTW, saw Kate Scott will do play-by-play for Sixers games. That’s a first. Good for her. She did a good job in the Bay Area on KNBR.

I'm glad none of these guys are on my team:

Bradley Beal: “Some people have bad reactions to the vaccine. Nobody likes to talk about that. What happens if one of our players gets the vaccine and can’t play after that? Or they have complications after that? Because there are cases like that.” “I would like an explanation to people with vaccines, why are they still getting COVID?” Beal said. “If that’s something we’re supposed to highly be protected from, that’s funny that it only reduces your chances of going to the hospital. It doesn’t eliminate anyone from getting COVID.”

Andrew Wiggins has his request for medical exemption denied.

Kyrie Irving's aunt says he is unvacinated based on moral, not religious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    I just don't know where he would go? he says he doesn't want to play for the Blazers, so he can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned. He thinks there are only three teams in Cali, apparently Sacramento doesn't count, and the two LA teams can't afford him. Maybe GS trades for him? I don't see him suiting up for the Sixers. In other words, he's reduced his trade prospects down to one team and that team may or may not really want him.
    Agreed. And what team would be willing to give up a bunch of assets for a guy who battles his reputation of being a headcase by adding to his reputation of being a headcase?

Philly fans (and teammates) deserve better.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

FUKK BEN FUKK BEN FUKK BEN.....SOFT AS FUKK.

Is literally anyone surprised that Kyrie is an anti-vaxxer? That dude is such a clown. One of the most overrated players in the league (don't get me wrong, he's very good, but not nearly as good as he seems to think he is).

Is literally anyone surprised that Kyrie is an anti-vaxxer? That dude is such a clown. One of the most overrated players in the league (don't get me wrong, he's very good, but not nearly as good as he seems to think he is).
    I don't necessarily think he's overrated, because I'm not sure there's anyone in the league with his handle, but yeah, he's a tool and so glad he left my team. What makes him particularly annoying is that he acts and believes that he's smarter than everyone else, that he sees the world in 5 dimensions while most of us idiots see only 3.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I think it’s time for next year’s thread.

But we have no Bucks fans. The Thunder are last in the ESPN power rankings. Do we have any Thunder fans?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Does Grange still post here from time to time? He's at least from Wiscy
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I don't necessarily think he's overrated, because I'm not sure there's anyone in the league with his handle, but yeah, he's a tool and so glad he left my team. What makes him particularly annoying is that he acts and believes that he's smarter than everyone else, that he sees the world in 5 dimensions while most of us idiots see only 3.
    People talk about Kyrie like he's a top 10 player when he clearly is not, I guess that's my point. He puts up solid numbers, but plays horrendous defense, misses a shit ton of games, and has proven he can't really be more than a second fiddle. His constant bullshit is also an annoyance to fans and teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    What makes him particularly annoying is that he acts and believes that he's smarter than everyone else, that he sees the world in 5 dimensions while most of us idiots see only 3.
    Duke will do that to you.

ESPN has Kyrie ranked at #20, I think that is about right.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I'm not surprised in the least. I'm just surprised that it took this long to come out.

Some of the conspiracy theories he's posted are laughable. Though maybe he'd fit in with our kooks in the Rat Flu vaxx thread.

People talk about Kyrie like he's a top 10 player when he clearly is not, I guess that's my point. He puts up solid numbers, but plays horrendous defense, misses a shit ton of games, and has proven he can't really be more than a second fiddle. His constant bullshit is also an annoyance to fans and teammates.
    It's the missing games thing that I always wonder about. All manner of reasons why he misses. It's so odd.

^^ my take on Kyrie too. Is he really top20 if he is only available half the time?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Duke will do that to you.
    I’ll award this 9 out of a possible 10 points.

No, 9.5.

The Ringer’s Kevin O’Connor says Simmons and his manager Rich Paul are eager to get him to a situation that places the Australian as the centerpiece of an offense.

"League sources say the primary motivation for Klutch Sports’ aggressive holdout is to steer him to a team built around him on offense. No matter the roster makeup in Philly, he will only ever be no. 2 as long as Embiid is healthy."

Ha, offense built around a guy who doesn't shoot.....he's pathetic, blames everyone but himself.

This Simmons situation is becoming more and more hilarious. The young socialite offensive centerpiece.