Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

NBA 2020-2021, Let the Season Begin

Today NBA.com alerted me to the fact they were automatically renewing my subscription to League Pass. Last year I chose the individual team option and had the opportunity to watch every Pistons game in all it’s glory. It was splendid, I’m not quite sure I’m ready to experience that again.

I promptly went there and unchecked the auto-renew box.

That said, tomorrow is the draft! We can all dream our favorite team is going to stumble on a superstar to turn around the franchise! Or, you can watch your team draft Luke Kennard just before Donovan Mitchell.

Paul to the Suns, Covington to the Blazers, Holiday to the Bucks, all kinds of rumors about Harden, Hayward and Westbrook. Off season is off to a smoking start.

Who’s our Lakeshow fan?

Bob, maybe try the Cleveland Cavaliers this year instead? Potential! There’s potential!
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Who’s our Lakeshow fan?

Bob, maybe try the Cleveland Cavaliers this year instead? Potential! There’s potential!
    I got a soft spot in my heart for Andre, love the dude but wasn’t really too crushed to see him leave. If he could turn it around and get past the pouting and general times of funk I may take your invite. But, I fear his Instagrams of himself hitting threes is just as much of an illusion as to the thought of him being worth the contract he just opted in to.

Detroit is completely throwing in the towel. I thought Bruce Brown made some decent steps into upping his game last season, I think the Nets will appreciate his defense. I’m hoping they move Blake somehow, if you’re going all in on rebuilding carrying his huge contract doesn’t make sense.

I was never a fan of the John and Karl Jazz but I could be talked into liking these new guys.

Praying for Klay

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Praying for Klay
    So bummed.
    Following many Twitter feeds for info
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Who’s our Lakeshow fan?
    Yes, please out yourself so that the rest of the NBA fans can mock you with derision. After all, don't we all have two favorite teams; your home team and whoever is players the Lakers? I know I do.

Also, go Blazers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    After all, don't we all have two favorite teams; your home team and whoever is players the Lakers? I know I do.
    yep
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

What is this of the Harden/Nets watch? Like Day 5?

Give us our dream. A nation waits with baited breath.

Maybe they could also trade for JR Smith or Dion Waiters, or is that just me getting greedy?

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Praying for Klay
    looks like achilles. sucks.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Gutted

James Harden is the worst.

Stoked on the Zers getting Covington, though I'm not sure how much difference it'll make.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    What is this of the Harden/Nets watch? Like Day 5?

Give us our dream. A nation waits with baited breath.

Maybe they could also trade for JR Smith or Dion Waiters, or is that just me getting greedy?
    Ugh, gross. No.

Unless, of course, it's to watch that super-team implode and melt down. Or maybe the NBA needs another villain team? KD, woke-Kyrie, and Harden seems like an easy squad to hate.

LaMelo was "born to be" the third overall pick.
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    James Harden is the worst.

Stoked on the Zers getting Covington, though I'm not sure how much difference it'll make.
    QFT.

RE: Covvy - sounds like some pundits are saying that this is easily a 4 or 5 seed bump in the west playoffs. While that might be aggressive, a wing that can defend and shoot? I'm in.
    And this is all if Collins can stay healthy...

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Fuuuuck.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    I got a soft spot in my heart for Andre, love the dude but wasn’t really too crushed to see him leave. If he could turn it around and get past the pouting and general times of funk I may take your invite. But, I fear his Instagrams of himself hitting threes is just as much of an illusion as to the thought of him being worth the contract he just opted in to.

Detroit is completely throwing in the towel. I thought Bruce Brown made some decent steps into upping his game last season, I think the Nets will appreciate his defense. I’m hoping they move Blake somehow, if you’re going all in on rebuilding carrying his huge contract doesn’t make sense.

I was never a fan of the John and Karl Jazz but I could be talked into liking these new guys.
    Cuz Karl split open Isiah's head like a fucking melon when he tried to bring that weak ass shit in the lane. Still carries the scar.

I was at that game.

Excited to say Udoka Azubuike as much as possible

Ugh, gross. No.

Unless, of course, it's to watch that super-team implode and melt down. Or maybe the NBA needs another villain team? KD, woke-Kyrie, and Harden seems like an easy squad to hate.
    Yes, it's because we are all giddy to watch the meltdown. Harden, Durant, Kyrie, one ball. Oh my god it'll be chernobyl level spectacular.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 12.00.57 PM.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	153.7 KB 
ID:	348780
    So bummed.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Love new sixers management.

Unless, of course, it's to watch that super-team implode and melt down.
    Name:  hammer-hitting-nail-on-head.jpg
Views: 5250
Size:  35.6 KB

I want to see Kyrie and Harden together so bad.

Too bad it won't be on the Lakers though.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    I want to see Kyrie and Harden together so bad.

Too bad it won't be on the Lakers though.
    lol, we can't get too greedy now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Some defense has got to be better than no defense. The Zers were the 2020 Seahawks of the NBA.