Page 40 of 64 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1592
    Maybe Knicks want CJ? Blazers take back Barrett, Knox, and filler. Works on NBA Trade Machine

NBA 2020-2021, Let the Season Begin

CJ on the Knicks kinda works. And yeah he also would fit well alongside LeBron.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    CJ on the Knicks kinda works. And yeah he also would fit well alongside LeBron.
    Works for me. Look who's missing from the end of season team photo...nurk: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPtq8Nuh...dium=copy_link
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Kawhi is balling tonight.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

NBA 2020-2021, Let the Season Begin

Kawhi stepped up tonight

Was 79-79 when he returned with 9:30-ish in 4th...

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Bogdanović, 4 year, 73 mil. I mistakenly thought Conley was a FA sign but he was a trade.
    GTFO, Bojan was a mid major FA at best. A great signing I agree but a "major FA?" Not even close.

AD was a major FA, Kwahi was a major FA. Bojan Bogdanovic was NOT a major FA signing or he would have signed a max deal. The Jazz (like many other small market teams) have never had a major FA agent deal. The best they do is develop or draft talent and then retain them. Much like Portland but I'd still argue Portland is a more desirable city amongst NBA players than SLC. Shit, the zers stole (ie, overpaid) Wesley Matthews from the jazz.

Tonight's game from Kwahi was amazing. That's why I was rooting for the Mavs. Cause Luka is only gonna take the current Mavs so far. The clippers have actual talent on their team, they just haven't meshed yet, but I don't want to fuck with Kwahi Leonard in the playoffs. That dude can ball, straight cold blooded killer.

But whatever, the Jazz haven't been ones to back down from competition since Frank Layton was the coach. So fuck it, I'd love to see a Ingles-PG13 matchup again because for some reason Ingles seems to fuck with PGs head whenever they play. The jazz can beat either team and a game 7 gives Conley more time to rest. Let's go!

Board man gets paid.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Stott’s out...

Ok....we'll take Dame for shake, furky and a couple first rounders. 10, 9, 8, .....76ers!

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Stott’s out...
    How the fuck does Olshey keep his job?

And now Dame wants Jason Kidd to be the coach. They'd be better off trading Dame for a haul and blowing it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    GTFO, Bojan was a mid major FA at best. A great signing I agree but a "major FA?" Not even close.
    Ok, I take it back. Jazz haven't signed shit for FA as no one other than skiers and Mormons want to live in Utah. But no way Blazers overpaid for Wesley Mathews, who is one of their best FA signings all time. (five-year, $34 million). Blazers were 41-19, on a five game winning streak, and looking elite heading into the playoffs when Mathews tore his achilles in March of 2015. That injury prompted the last major Blazer overhaul away from Aldridge, Batum, and Mathews.

Stotts's defense sucked and specifically, he failed to properly integrate his slew of young, athletic, defensive minded small forwards into the lineup in favor of over reliance on Carmelo Anthony. I don't want to throw Anthony completely under the bus, as he shot his career best 3% this year at 40.9%. But Blazers never lacked offense and Anthony prevented Derick Jones Jr and Nassir Little from developing into the reliable defensive stoppers they needed in the playoffs. And as good as Anthony was from 3, Anfernee Simons shot 41.9% this year from the arc (14th best in the league and everyone else above him is older; he's only 21). More of Anthony's shots should have gone to Simons. Blazers fans debate whether it is Sotts fault or Olshey, who signed Anthony. But you have to imagine Blazers wouldn't have signed Anthony unless Stotts promised he could handle Anthony's ego and bench him when it was necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    How the fuck does Olshey keep his job?

And now Dame wants Jason Kidd to be the coach. They'd be better off trading Dame for a haul and blowing it all up.
    Oaktown loyalty is admirable, but Kidd wasn’t good last time around. Has he learned how to be a better coach?

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Ok, I take it back. Jazz haven't signed shit for FA as no one other than skiers and Mormons want to live in Utah. But no way Blazers overpaid for Wesley Mathews, who is one of their best FA signings all time. (five-year, $34 million). Blazers were 41-19, on a five game winning streak, and looking elite heading into the playoffs when Mathews tore his achilles in March of 2015. That injury prompted the last major Blazer overhaul away from Aldridge, Batum, and Mathews.

Stotts's defense sucked and specifically, he failed to properly integrate his slew of young, athletic, defensive minded small forwards into the lineup in favor of over reliance on Carmelo Anthony. I don't want to throw Anthony completely under the bus, as he shot his career best 3% this year at 40.9%. But Blazers never lacked offense and Anthony prevented Derick Jones Jr and Nassir Little from developing into the reliable defensive stoppers they needed in the playoffs. And as good as Anthony was from 3, Anfernee Simons shot 41.9% this year from the arc (14th best in the league and everyone else above him is older; he's only 21). More of Anthony's shots should have gone to Simons. Blazers fans debate whether it is Sotts fault or Olshey, who signed Anthony. But you have to imagine Blazers wouldn't have signed Anthony unless Stotts promised he could handle Anthony's ego and bench him when it was necessary.
    Just wanted to thank you for the summary. Well said

Wish Olshey got fired instead of Stotts.

Please don't make Jason Kidd our new coach.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

No Conley and 10 pm EST TIP
    FML
    Benny, dont retweet here please

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Ain't much sense in spending hours a day
    Living #twatlife if ya can't share your twatitness
    That sucks Conley has been clutch for them since he got here
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Oaktown loyalty is admirable, but Kidd wasn’t good last time around. Has he learned how to be a better coach?
    Maybe a little future domestic abuse will detract from the total contemp felt by rip city toward that arrogant douche of a GM ? Fuck J Kidd and Neil Olshey.
    I think most rational blazer fans realize it's probably not going to happen with Dame and wish him the best as he finds a better situation to make a run in a limited window. When CJ was given all star money for decent starter play it sealed the deal in terms of salary cap and trade value limitations. Olshey in his infinite arrogance over values his own decisions and doesn't seem to evolve in his role.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    No Conley and 10 pm EST TIP
    FML
    Benny, dont retweet here please
    La dee da.

But you woke the hippie up.

Big Sixers win with Shake Milton of all people going off. Let's go Jazz, Kawhi in the playoffs still gives me PTSD.

Seems Mitchell has another gear and Gobert can guard the 3.
    I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Seems Mitchell has another gear and Gobert can guard the 3.
    I like it.
    I was surprised it was close with how bad Paul George played. Seeing him meltdown is very satisfying. He's got the resting whiny face down.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

What a game tonight! I kinda feel like the jazz didn't play great so I'm stoked we won and encouraged for the rest of the series. Rudy was a non factor for 3/4s of the game, Donovan took (and missed) a ton of 3s and the Jazz missed 21 straight shots in the first half. Big win!

Careful, if the Jazz smack down the Clippers too badly, there is talk of trading Paul George for CJ (I actually like this idea, and think it would give both teams a type of player they need).

Jazz seemed to be getting open looks from 3 to start the game, but they weren't falling. Otherwise, it probably would have been a blow out. They are looking good. Full capacity arena seems to give them an advantage in this series. Gobert is one of those players who could have zeros on the stat line and still be the most important player on the court.

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    Donovan took (and missed) a ton of 3s
    He shot 40% from 3, which is a winning percentage. So relatively speaking, he didn't miss a ton of 3s, he took a ton and made them at a very good clip.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy