Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1552
  1. #1401
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Orangina
    Posts
    7,949
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Last 10 yearsÖ

    LeBron, Curry, KD.

    ThenÖ

    Kawhi, Harden.

    Then Duncan (first half)Ö Giannis (second half).

    Iím probably forgetting someone? Wade (first half)?
    There's this one guy...I think his name was Kobe or something?
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

  2. #1402
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Truckee & Sonoma
    Posts
    13,033
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    There's this one guy...I think his name was Kobe or something?
    Last 10 years. Kobe got hurt in 2013, missed over one and a half seasons, and wasn't even close to the same player when he came back. He retired in 2016. So... yeah, I didn't overlook him at all. 2000 - 2010 ... obviously he's there, but that's not what we're talking about.

    I should probably add Chris Paul on there, however.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

  3. #1403
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Babylon
    Posts
    11,481
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Problem with that is that he's a minority AND an immigrant.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    With your background in marketing I hoped you were joking, but Chi fil A has done nothing. Not even replied on social media.

    Sucks you were right

  4. #1404
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Babylon
    Posts
    11,481
    Know Intl basketball is different but did not expect FOURNIER to outscore Dame AND Durant.
    Damn

  5. #1405
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Tech Bro Central
    Posts
    3,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Know Intl basketball is different but did not expect FOURNIER to outscore Dame AND Durant.
    Damn
    Not even Javale McGee could save them

  6. #1406
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Truckee & Sonoma
    Posts
    13,033
    Watching international basketball makes me really appreciate the defensive three second rule in the NBA. Parking a big man like Gobert under the rim and having him sit there is just kinda lame. No excuses for team USA, just saying. Pop should have been calling for PnR's every time to force Gobert out of the paint. Trae Young's floater game would be very useful right now.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

  7. #1407
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Truckee & Sonoma
    Posts
    13,033
    Ben Simmons update. lol... https://streamable.com/rai653
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

  8. #1408
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,847
    Jazz reportedly open to trading Ingles & Bogs. For who/what?

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/nba.nbc...ogdanovic/amp/

  9. #1409
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Fresh Lake City
    Posts
    3,937
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Ben Simmons update. lol... https://streamable.com/rai653
    Ben Simmons has no heart, he won't develop a jump shot or be a reliable free throw shooter because he doesn't care. If he did care, he'd be at the Olympics. Australia would have their greatest shot at an olympic medal if ben suited up, but he's busy playing call of duty and smashing hotties. To each their own, but when he said he was going to use the off season to work on his game, I now realize he didn't mean his basketball game.

  10. #1410
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Keep Tacoma Feared
    Posts
    2,422
    At the end of the season, I thought there was zero chance Blazers would trade Lillard this summer. But with the drama Lillard has created this summer, and his shitty play in the Olympics, I think Blazer fans are now split 50/50 on whether to trade him or not. Get peak value and build for the future. Pop should start Holiday over Lillard. Lillard can't play off ball and is a defensive liability.

  11. #1411
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    5,955
    the blazers will never win a championship around Damian, never

  12. #1412
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Alta
    Posts
    1,471
    As a life long blazers fan I totally agree. Dame is a very good player. But if your whole game is jacking up deep threes it isnít very sustainable. Everyone gets cold streaks. But a team that puts zero effort into rebounding when all they do is shoot from deep us totally nonsensical.

  13. #1413
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Keep Tacoma Feared
    Posts
    2,422
    Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Jazz reportedly open to trading Ingles & Bogs. For who/what?

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/nba.nbc...ogdanovic/amp/
    If they trade Ingles and Bogs, who is going to fill that "looks like a Mormon" role on the Jazz, who they always seem to have.

  14. #1414
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Edge of the Great Basin
    Posts
    3,206
    While Utah's iconic NBA team is often associated with local Mormon culture, the team is named for the legendary contributions of Salt Lake City to American music popularized by its African-American communities, right?

  15. #1415
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Babylon
    Posts
    11,481
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    While Utah's iconic NBA team is often associated with local Mormon culture, the team is named for the legendary contributions of Salt Lake City to American music popularized by its African-American communities, right?
    OMG I have never heard any one make this comment before!

    Now do the Lakers one

  16. #1416
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Edge of the Great Basin
    Posts
    3,206
    OK, so what would _you_ call a Utah team?

  17. #1417
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    18,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    OMG I have never heard any one make this comment before!

    Now do the Lakers one
    Don't forget about all those grizzlies in Tennessee.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

  18. #1418
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Fresh Lake City
    Posts
    3,937
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    OK, so what would _you_ call a Utah team?
    we need a :facepalm: emjoi

    Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Jazz reportedly open to trading Ingles & Bogs. For who/what?

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/nba.nbc...ogdanovic/amp/
    I don't know if this means anything. I think putting it out there that certain players are available is a good strategic move for any team. I also think sportswriters that cover the NBA bite on anything in the off season.

  19. #1419
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Babylon
    Posts
    11,481
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    OK, so what would _you_ call a Utah team?
    "Wideass Streets with great mountains that were ruined in the 21st century by too many people moving here" didnt fit on the jersey

    signed,
    Jazz fan since AD & the Golden Griff, aka Dr Dunkenstein

  20. #1420
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Keep Tacoma Feared
    Posts
    2,422
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Don't forget about all those grizzlies in Tennessee.
    Memphis is near the eastern edge of where grizzlies once roamed. No more ridiculous to call a team in Memphis the Grizzlies as it is to call Cal-Berkley the Golden Bears or UCLA Bruins, since grizzlies have been extinct from California since 1850. Fuck, California has an extinct animal on their state flag.

  21. #1421
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bellevue
    Posts
    6,543
    Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Memphis is near the eastern edge of where grizzlies once roamed. No more ridiculous to call a team in Memphis the Grizzlies as it is to call Cal-Berkley the Golden Bears or UCLA Bruins, since grizzlies have been extinct from California since 1850. Fuck, California has an extinct animal on their state flag.
    Well shit if you want to be picky, Georgia has an extinct failed country in theirs.

  22. #1422
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Truckee & Sonoma
    Posts
    13,033
    Can we go cross league and propose a team name trade?

    NFL to NBA. New Orleans Jazz and the Utah Saints.

    On the team name note, I still think the Washington Bullets was a cool name. I get why they changed it, but still.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

  23. #1423
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    18,417
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Can we go cross league and propose a team name trade?

    NFL to NBA. New Orleans Jazz and the Utah Saints.
    And the Jazz/Saints will have their walk-on-court music all ready for them:

    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

  24. #1424
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ne pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,867
    Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    Ben Simmons has no heart, he won't develop a jump shot or be a reliable free throw shooter because he doesn't care. If he did care, he'd be at the Olympics. Australia would have their greatest shot at an olympic medal if ben suited up, but he's busy playing call of duty and smashing hotties. To each their own, but when he said he was going to use the off season to work on his game, I now realize he didn't mean his basketball game.
    Bingo. He can't leave philly fast enough for me.

  25. #1425
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ne pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,867
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    the blazers will never win a championship around Damian, never
    I'd bet Dame would win one with Embiid.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •