Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1592
    That was a hell of a game.

Giannis finally showing up big in the playoffs! A great game and in spite of an uneven start a great series.

In the end it turns out the Nets couldn’t score enough. Not expected.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

KD is good at basketball. But I guess even he needs a Steph.

Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Jazz gonna jazz

Playoffs showed:
    D mitch is a star +
    Jazz cant defend 5 shooters on the floor = this team gonna get blowed up this summer despite best record in basketball

Assuming CP3 returns in time for it to matter, we're about to find out if the Suns DeAndre Ayton will hurt the Clippers way more for playing small than Gobert ever did.

FWIW, Reggie Jackson is playing like a younger Chris Paul but on a one year $2.3 million contract. There's going to be a lot of interest in signing 'Mr. June' when the times comes.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    FWIW, Reggie Jackson is playing like a younger Chris Paul but on a one year $2.3 million contract. There's going to be a lot of interest in signing 'Mr. June' when the times comes.
    And if someone signs him for big $, they will likely regret that decision. He has been a nice pickup for the Clips, but he's 31, so no spring chicken, and this is the first year he's shot over 40% from 3. His career % is .349.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Can't believe the Jazz duffed it.

I guess I'm a Suns fan now. They're playing legit ball. Monty Williams is the man.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Lol sixers.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Lol sixers.
    See ya! I look forward to hearing more from Embiid and the specially Simmons about how great they are.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Coach Bud may get to keep his job just because he got lucky. First, he plays a Nets team that is riddled with injuries, and he still almost loses. Next, he gets the 5 seed instead of the #1 seed because Philly choked. If he gets to the finals and loses there, does he keep his job?

Fuckin Hawks? This is not going the way I imagined.

"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    KD is good at basketball. But I guess even he needs a Steph.

That warmed my heart… haha
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post

Huge changes coming this summer....maybe even the coach.

Huerter stepped up UUUGE!!! Hawks!!!

Mow that hes Ben tossed under the bus, Simmons to Utah actually makes sense...

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post

Nice to see someone else in the mix...and Atlanta is a cool city. Milwaukie on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Mow that hes Ben tossed under the bus, Simmons to Utah actually makes sense...
    What would Utah give the 76ers for Simmons? Conley and picks isn't gonna get it done. They could probably sacrifice some shooters so maybe it's Conley, whiny face Ingles or Bogdanovic, and some picks...assuming the Jazz don't want to part with Gobert or Mitchell
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Shooters, taking on that contract, likely means no Conley signing though.

I dunno, late night post playoff loss spitballing

Where else he gonna go?
    Who else makes Jazz Better?

KD, obv.
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    That warmed my heart… haha
    I was going to say KD needs a Steadman, but not sure this crowd would’ve got the reference.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    Huge changes coming this summer....maybe even the coach.
    I saw that one play last night referred to on The Athletic as "The Pass". You know the play, Sixers down 2, a few minutes to go, Simmons juked Gallinari and had an open dunk in front of him and yet, inexplicably, passed. That cracks me up, The Pass.

I don't presume to know what these guys do in the offseason, Simmons may be shooting 1000x a day for all I know and it just isn't translating, so I won't criticize him for stubbornness or laziness or being unwilling to put in the work. I will say, something is not right with him, and that's been exposed to everyone now.

And Doc's limitations as a coach have also been exposed. Doc is a great leader of men, but he's extremely weak as a tactician and he's never been innovative.

Shooters, taking on that contract, likely means no Conley signing though.

I dunno, late night post playoff loss spitballing

Where else he gonna go?
    I’m not up to speed on the needs of the Jazz, but isn’t the problem with Simmons that he’s basically a 5 (who won’t take open dunks LOL)? Seems to me like Simmons/Gobert would be an even worse pairing than Simmons/Embiid since Gobert can’t space the floor at all.

One of the unexpected things we've learned from the playoffs is Ty Lue turns out to be good at changing up schemes. He's a better game coach than Doc.

Also re KD, a half shoe size smaller and he hits the game winning 3-pointer instead of the game tying 2-pointer. Milwaukee held on in overtime, but only just.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Nice to see someone else in the mix...and Atlanta is a cool city. Milwaukie on the other hand...l
    Like Green Bay, Milwaukee does have rabid fans. That may or may not be a good thing but you never hear about hard-core long-term Hawks fans. I wonder if there are folks who want to talk about watching Dominique Wilkins or still think about how it didn’t quite happen in 2015...

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    One of the unexpected things we've learned from the playoffs is Ty Lue turns out to be good at changing up schemes. He's a better game coach than Doc.
    That was not an unexpected thing. It's been obvious for a long time that Doc is not an Xs and Os guy and is not good at being innovative or making adjustments; his entire value comes from being a "leader of men". There were many people who thought he was a bad hire for Philly, particularly Philly, because of their funky roster.

The unexpected part was Ty, not Doc. There was a time when everyone said LeBron was the real Cavs coach and that Ty was just an empty suit.

Re Reggie Jackson and big $. I agree he's not worth a big contract but what the Jazz and a lot of other teams need is a 'dog' who can bite in the playoffs. Reggie seems to have evolved into that kind of player.