Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    OP is going “who the fuck are these guys and what the fuck are they blah blah blahing about? I just want some fkn boots.”
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    OP is going “who the fuck are these guys and what the fuck are they blah blah blahing about? I just want some fkn boots.”
    "Not all who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    In appreciation for helping me find some stupid boots I contemplated offering a guest room to my new internet-friends if any of you passed through my neighborhood, but now I’m afraid you might never leave.

Tua Wilderness, yah baby!

Quote Originally Posted by juanrogera View Post
    In appreciation for helping me find some stupid boots I contemplated offering a guest room to my new internet-friends if any of you passed through my neighborhood, but now I’m afraid you might never leave.
    At least we don't smell like damp wool and cheap polypropylene these days.

I don't even have a dog.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

It’s harder to learn on a flat green than an easy blue.
    Need enough slope to angulate and cross the fall line.

Have fun.
    It’s not that hard with plastic boots.
    . . .

I just did the same thing and got one day in last year before everything closed. Be prepared to suck! It's a super weird feeling. I think I liked it, but not as much as I thought I would? I was able to get down blues with some speed by the 2nd to 3rd run.

My setup was black diamond havocs, bd01 bindings, and some garmont 4 buckle boots. I also have some scarpa t2 boots but those are only for backcountry with my altai hoks. If I could ski tele well it opens up a ton of fun options for backcountry but I can barely rock groomers.

I also did the same last year and still need boots (looking for cheap Scarpa T1 in 26.5). Walked in to the ski swap and grabbed $75 Volkl Gotama (184 cm) BD01 w/ BD skins. Got 2 days on them borrowing a pair of Garmont's, which don't fit.