Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbors...

I just moved into a new neighborhood -- albeit suburban and not rural -- and I actually find it odd that my next door neighbors on one side actively avoid making eye contact with me. Yes, yes, the jokes practically write themselves.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Kinda nice to be able to quickly text the neighbor and ask them to grab your amazon package because its pissing rain out and you wont be back for a couple days. Or have them know your dogs name so when the medium-sized bastard gets out the gate and is being an asshole to strangers but persistently obedient to them at the same time they can put him back in your yard. Or when your old grandpa mormon neighbor still fit-as-fuck from doing manual labor missions ever other year hears your catalytic converter being cut off at 2am and runs outside to scare off the methheads. Or when you overorder woodchips and have a couple yards chilling in your driveway after youve used everything you need, your nieghbor asks to use the rest for his own yard and then makes his kids sweep your driveway.

Off the top of my head those are a few things my neighbors of 1 year have done for me. I have a 1 year old and am thankful that the neighbors on all 3 of my fencelines are super solid, helpful, but not at all overbearing people.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    Kinda nice to be able to quickly text the neighbor and ask them to grab your amazon package because its pissing rain out and you wont be back for a couple days. Or have them know your dogs name so when the medium-sized bastard gets out the gate and is being an asshole to strangers but persistently obedient to them at the same time they can put him back in your yard. Or when your old grandpa mormon neighbor still fit-as-fuck from doing manual labor missions ever other year hears your catalytic converter being cut off at 2am and runs outside to scare off the methheads. Or when you overorder woodchips and have a couple yards chilling in your driveway after youve used everything you need, your nieghbor asks to use the rest for his own yard and then makes his kids sweep your driveway.

Off the top of my head those are a few things my neighbors of 1 year have done for me. I have a 1 year old and am thankful that the neighbors on all 3 of my fencelines are super solid, helpful, but not at all overbearing people.
    How can you stand them being all up in your bidness like that? Why do you hate America?

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    My neighbors on both sides of me are paid by the federal government to surveil me

Not imagining it
    With the oversight of the DoD

It’s my life and you don’t want to be in it
    Agreed.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Neighbors...

Did anyone else read this post picturing Larry David as buttahs?

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    How can you stand them being all up in your bidness like that? Why do you hate America?
    Its the worst. We fly a pride flag on our porch 6months out of the year and the damn mormon neighbors are still as freaking nice as can be letting us borrow tools and telling us when they are making dump runs so we can throw whatever we need to in their truck bed. Truly the worst.

i will say though that we did have a shitty neighbor kitty corner to us. But that only lasted a couple months. He was the fuck-up, pillhead grandson of "Pastor Bob" who had moved in when Bob apparently went to live in a senior care facility. Cops and ambulances at that house a couple times per month... till one night when the kid tried to jack someone during a drug deal and got shot and killed. Now a nice young couple live there who mostly keep to themselves.

Neighbors...

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    New neighbor knocked on the door last evening as it was getting dark in the rain. This is New Hampshire, no one knocks on anyone’s door. I don’t know my other next door neighbors last name, they’re just Bill and Wendy. Never been in anyones house in the hood, northern New England is cool because no one gets in anyones else’s bidness. Her and her partner just moved from Seattle. So I hear the door and head out to look out the kitchen window and see nothing, reach into my shorts to scratch my ballz as I’m looking out the dining room window, I lock eyes with the new neighbor. Open the door and walk out into the entryway, neither one of us extended hands. Cool she wants to introduce herself. Excellent, welcome to the neighborhood. She then ask’s to exchange contact info. My wife and I, value our privacy, no Facebook, twitter, no bullshit, it’s so freaking nice. She wants to get to know us and have us over for tea, I told her straight-up, we have lived here for 20 years and have never been in anyones yard let alone house, and that we were never coming over for tea and that I hade no reason to exchange contact info with her. What say you?
    Did anyone else read this post picturing Larry David as Buttahs?

Its the worst. We fly a pride flag on our porch 6months out of the year and the damn mormon neighbors are still as freaking nice as can be letting us borrow tools and telling us when they are making dump runs so we can throw whatever we need to in their truck bed. Truly the worst.
    Same here, neighbors are terrible... The other day the lady who lives just north of us stopped by to ask if she could pick up a few peaches from our tree which is literally crumbling under fruits. I couldn't believe the audacity. She must have taken my offended silence as permission and the next day she came by with a peach pie to share and another one for us to keep. Also brought wine and now she's friends with Ms Boissal. Did I mention she is a vet and had to audacity to get our dog into an emergency appointment a couple weeks back when all pet ERs were full?
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

around here the Momo's do the 2 yr mission so they are canvassing on foot wearing the dress pants and short sleeve dress shirts so they can help around the yard raking yard waste or whatever you need done around the yard
    Last edited by XXX-er; 09-06-2022 at 03:52 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Agreed.
    I’m done with this shit

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/micha...ium=member_ios

Get Outlook for iOS
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

COMME CI, COMME CA

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    You don't have to like your neighbors. You don't have to entertain with them. You don't have to even know them or know their names. But you have to look out for them and they for you.
    This seems like the reasonable middle ground of the lowest common denominator, unless you have your own fire department, water utility, and want to live like Randy Weaver.

Where I live in Japan the custom is to bring a gift to each of your neighbors at the very first opportunity, like before you unpack. If you don't you will be fully shunned. Sounds like that suits some folks but not me.

My house in Panama is a different issue. Nothing is expected. If you ignore them, they ignore you. No malice. If you are friendly, they are friendly. I was only there a month a year in the beginning, didn't speak Spanish, and worked on my house every working moment if I wasn't in the water. So I wasn't really someone to take seriously. When I started living there half the year, learned Spanish, and renovated my house the situation changed. I am on great terms with my neighbors and bring gifts each year. Maple Syrup for their pancakes.

Each culture is different, and NH is no different. Japanese will invite you straight into their homes. Panamenos have porches for a reason. You get invited for a beer on their patio but hold your piss until you get back to your house, 'cause you're not getting in.
    Last edited by boltonoutlaw; 09-06-2022 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Grammer

Neighbors...

My neighbors on both sides of me are paid by the federal government to surveil me

Not imagining it
    With the oversight of the DoD

It’s my life and you don’t want to be in it
    Year number 8
    You need help

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

When new neighbors move in here, I make it a point to go introduce myself and give them our number and email addy and welcome them.
    Sometimes they become friendly, sometimes not.

Then again, we live in greater Seattle, so maybe that explains it?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Maybe it’s mushroom tea?

Buttah might be missing out on a threesome trippy adventure

i will say though that we did have a shitty neighbor kitty corner to us. But that only lasted a couple months. He was the fuck-up, pillhead grandson of "Pastor Bob" who had moved in when Bob apparently went to live in a senior care facility. Cops and ambulances at that house a couple times per month... till one night when the kid tried to jack someone during a drug deal and got shot and killed. Now a nice young couple live there who mostly keep to themselves.
    Attachment 425679

Or when you overorder woodchips and have a couple yards chilling in your driveway after youve used everything you need, your nieghbor asks to use the rest for his own yard and then makes his kids sweep your driveway.
    Had a neighbor ask me if I wanted his extra woodchips just the other day. I couldn't use them. Besides which, given the slope he put them on uphill from our house, his will be in our yard soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    You need help

That said when you finally shoot your self they will be there to clean up and you will have never existed

I think that’s what they have been banking on

Not gonna happen

I take any help I can get
    I know there is a law firm paid to represent me in FISA court. I’m not supposed to know anything them but I do. There just paid to pencil wip whatever the “they”. Are saying

I really do need some advice on how to make these fuckers go away

I know what I’m asking. Fuck
    Just this past weekend is over the top

I’m now moved from drug dealer to domestic terrorist
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Neighbors...

What’s with the fucking woodchips? Y’all ever heard of bark mulch?
    Fuck
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Same here, neighbors are terrible... The other day the lady who lives just north of us stopped by to ask if she could pick up a few peaches from our tree which is literally crumbling under fruits. I couldn't believe the audacity. She must have taken my offended silence as permission and the next day she came by with a peach pie to share and another one for us to keep. Also brought wine and now she's friends with Ms Boissal. Did I mention she is a vet and had to audacity to get our dog into an emergency appointment a couple weeks back when all pet ERs were full?
    Fucking cunt.

Fuck
    We do things differently in CA than you all do in NH. Thank goodness. (The woodchips are erosion control, we use bark mulch for mulch too.)

I think that’s what they have been banking on

Not gonna happen

I take any help I can get
    I know there is a law firm paid to represent me in FISA court. I’m not supposed to know anything them but I do. There just paid to pencil wip whatever the “they”. Are saying

I really do need some advice on how to make these fuckers go away

I know what I’m asking. Fuck
    Just this past weekend is over the top

I’m now moved from drug dealer to domestic terrorist
    Are you off your meds again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Fucking cunt.

Probably she's CIA keeping an eye on the French terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Are you off your meds again?
    Yea.

That’s it.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Did anyone else read this post picturing Larry David as Buttahs?
    Yes.

Name:  Image1662502034.784194.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  42.8 KB

Fuck
    I get the free shit that arborists drop off at your house so they dont have to dispose of it themselves. crapshoot as to quality and quantity and the date of delivery, but once its dumped, its your responsibility now haha.