Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbors...

Neighbors...

Yeah I’m buck naked wearing duck boots waiting for a neighbor to knock on my door

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I think he pretty clearly said he was scratching his netherregions in the front window immediately before.
    An effective way to achieve the same result is to be super friendly but be scratching the beanbag EVERY time the neighbors visit
    Last edited by boltonoutlaw; 09-07-2022 at 07:09 PM.

I’m calling bullshit on the whole story. Even though he’s a raging asshole around here, he seems more of an Internet tough guy than anything. Not only was he friendly to the neighbor, but he loved that tea party and is going back next week.

Interesting.

To be fair, New Englanders do love a tea party.
    I still call it The Jake.

Fact.

to be fair...
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    to be fair...
    Howareyanow?

MTT, have you thought of going over to your neighbors and asking them for their number and invited them over for tea? You could then ask who they worked for or ask if they could feed your cat when you leave town.

And having their number would be helpful, anytime you think you are being followed you could text them and ask 'are you guys following me again'

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    MTT, have you thought of going over to your neighbors and asking them for their number and invited them over for tea? You could then ask who they worked for or ask if they could feed your cat when you leave town.

And having their number would be helpful, anytime you think you are being followed you could text them and ask 'are you guys following me again'
    Or better yet, tell them about your militia leader buttahflake and how they should really go visit him in NH

Howareyanow?
    Allegedly.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Or better yet, tell them about your militia leader buttahflake and how they should really go visit him in NH
    didn't you get the BF decoder RING ? Same sex couple from Seattle= federal surveillance soon to sell his contact info to the highest bidder

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    MTT if you do somehow find a woman willing to have sex with you she's probably just part of their plan, don't go for it whatever you do.
    Especially if she looks like this?

Name:  moscowfashionilovefashion085733-300x450.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  18.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Just trying to get a feel on neighbors is all, you guys are all buddy-buddy with the neighbors? Fuck that’s weird!
    Your kinda a doosh when you post here so it's sad your kinda a doish in real life oh well

As for my nighbors sometimes I hate them sometimes they are great lived next to some of them for 20 years now

Take last nite i was putter ing around the yard drinking beer the acid casualty came over w his absolute ahitty dog drunk off his ass as usual his parents took him to Haight Ashbury as a kid to preach Jesus to the hippies he ended up on tour from 75 to 90 or so

the 25 year old girl next door and her girlfriend wearing biker shorts keep me in awe absolute stunning I try to keep it together and not stare

The white trash keep it real w junk cars and all since the kids can smoke dope and drink there is usually a posse of kids hanging around

Homer Simpson lives next door too his wife just let him move back in Homer likes to drink and do Homer kinda things the list is endless my favorite was the winter time BBQ he had 15 years ago in the driveway imagine a bunch of Mexican dudes whose wives all hate them bundled up party ing in the cold

The enforcer lives near me too they are anti social and always worried about whose breaking the rules and who did pick up their dog shit but they are always high pilled out and drunk and avoid us if we are gathered in the street

Then two dads let there kids drive loaders machinery and cars around cause that's what cool dads do most of the kids are age 2 to 8 the young ones usually sit on dads lap

Sorry yyour such a misanthrope butt licker

Fred, I want to see your side of Breck. Seems way more fun than the usual haunts.

I’m a bad guy because I don’t want to give my contact info to some rando? seems dubious
    crab in my shoe mouth

Fred, I want to see your side of Breck. Seems way more fun than the usual haunts.
    This.

https://youtu.be/McJBUZ
    This is what happens when you don’t have tea with neighbors

You may have your qualities, buttah, but in this thread, you are coming off as the kind of guy that wouldn’t give a thirsty kid water to drink if they asked, that sort of thing.
    We are friends with every one of our neighbors but one, and she is a psycho bitch that everyone hates.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Except you would be very wrong, I’m very generous. My ego is in check, I’m fit, and happy. If you aren’t from here it might be difficult to convey just how weird it is for someone to randomly knock on a door and ask to exchange info. This woman was kinda aggro, like she couldn’t understand what I was saying to her and whatnot. NH is what is, we don’t interact with our neighbors, never have, never will. We wave and smile, it’s freaking perfect actually.
    crab in my shoe mouth

We text each other when there are moose and bears, loose dogs, and when the psycho bitch is acting up. We also borrow tools and toys, and basil, and garlic and onions, because going to the store across town sucks nuts. A few of us ride together, and a few drink together. I don’t really get what the aversion is to be social. They could save you and your house in a heartbeat, and you could do the same.
    Two months ago our neighbor spotted her neighbors chimney on fire from the outside, and likely saved the house if not a life.

Dude, you’re acting like this is fucking rich guy Jackson Hole trustfund douchenozzles who ride bikes and ski, it’s a fucking small town in NH you fucking obtuse fuck
    crab in my shoe mouth

Resentment is a good look for you!

We live in the po’ part of JH.

Victor was/is the same way, we had five neighbors, and it was the same vibe. The problem is you.

Anytime I wonder where America’s outgoing and friendly Protestant sensibilities went, I now know where to find them.

Leering out a window with one hand on the maple syrup and the other on their nuts.

I’m a bad guy because I don’t want to give my contact info to some rando? seems dubious
    except they're not randos, they're your neighbors and there's no escaping that. And they already know where you live.

I get wanting to keep to yourself, not being the guy to introduce yourself to neighbors or caring about neighbors (having good neighbors is a great thing, but having neighbors who keep to themselves is fine). What has people in here giving you shit is not those feelings, it's the fact that you overtly acted out those feelings with a neighbor -- not a rando -- who was trying to be friendly. Maybe too friendly, sure, but strongly rejecting that friendliness is weird.

Imaging meeting some random person, chatting for 5 minutes and the conversation ends, and they reach out to shake your hand. You might never have reached out to shake THEIR hand, but the normal thing to do would be to shake, because to actively reject the overt act of friendliness would be pretty weird and aggressiveley anti-social. That's you.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

They literally know where you live. What more are you worried about.