Pamoca skin source?

I am going to be selling my Salomon MTN Explore 95s and Salomon branded Pamoca skins that came with them and I've never been so sad to sell a pair of skins. They are grippy, pack down small and I can't quite put my finger on it but I just love using them.

I would like to pick up another pair of these and a second pair for my wife's skis. Best source for best prices?

Seth

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Snowinn, TP, Skimo.com

Campsaver has some good deals with codes. I love the tipon silicon

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Quote Originally Posted by sethschmautz View Post
    I am going to be selling my Salomon MTN Explore 95s and Salomon branded Pamoca skins that came with them and I've never been so sad to sell a pair of skins. They are grippy, pack down small and I can't quite put my finger on it but I just love using them.

I would like to pick up another pair of these and a second pair for my wife's skis. Best source for best prices?

Seth

One of my parting gifts for Great Northern was setting up a Pamoca account. I got a set with some Zero G's and became an instant believer. I doubt you will get a deal but they do have them if your every in need localish..., That being said they are unfortunately closed short term for Covid.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Quote Originally Posted by Eluder View Post
    One of my parting gifts for Great Northern was setting up a Pamoca account. I got a set with some Zero G's and became an instant believer. I doubt you will get a deal but they do have them if your every in need localish..., That being said they are unfortunately closed short term for Covid.
    Thanks Ron. I have it on my list to call the local shops. RMO was going to be my first call and GN was next. Thanks for letting mr know!

A few years back I was able to get a very good deal from snowinn with their after Thanksgiving deal. Might want to check there. Den

pomoca