View Poll Results: For Pullover hoodies only do you want inside of fabric facing out?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want the bumpy part of fabric which normally faces in facing the outside

9 17.31%
  • I want the smoother side facing the outside

34 65.38%
  • I am ok with either way

9 17.31%
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by devlinc View Post
    Got mine the other day. Thanks again MiCol WRG for making this happen. FKNA quality

Got both large zip/pullover and I’d echo this about the fit. Zip fits a little baggier and rides a little high on the back while the pullover is athletic fitting. Prob could have gone a med-tall for the zip. I’m 6’1 175# for reference
    That large zip wouldn't happen to be a Sand zip would it? If so, I have a med-tall sand zip I am looking to trade for a Large Sand Zip.

Quote Originally Posted by cspringsposer View Post
    That large zip wouldn't happen to be a Sand zip would it? If so, I have a med-tall sand zip I am looking to trade for a Large Sand Zip.
    It is a large Sand zip. I’ll send you a msg

FS 2019-20 Bross Hoodie PreSale PreOrder by maggot Demand !!

Received my M orange zip hoody. Great shirt but the fit is off for me in the arms. ((Sigh)). I really like this piece but the cuffs are super tight, same with forearms, elbow area and biceps for me. Rest of the shirt fits like a normal L, not to tight or loose. 5’10 200lbs, athletic build. Once I get back in the gym there is no way the arms will work for me. If you smaller diameter arms and wrists this shirt will be awesome for you.
    Same price plus ship.

Rec'd small tall pullover (5'11, 140lb wife is stoked on fit)
    happy with my L zip as it has to be one of the best crafted garments i own. Fit for me is almost perfect but like 2Funky a big snug elbow to wrist. wont be an issue for casual wear w/ tee underneath but less optimal for long sleeve base layer below.

overall super thankful this happened again. Props MiCol and WG!

Same here on the forearm and wrist being very snug on my orange zip which is why I’m trying to trade my Med for a Lg... it’s like the body is a jacket but the sleeves are a base layer.

It is a very nice piece and I’ll make it work I’m sure.

You guys are awesome M2! I was just about to order a new R1 zip hoody and am really happy you made these instead. I would argue these are better quality than an R1 - the fit and finish is perfect. The wife loves her lime zip and my olive zip is probably already my new favorite piece.

You guys are a damn national treasure - well, definitely a mag treasure.

Recieved my shipping notif already. Psyched?

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Love the Sand Zip Hoodie Medium Tall but I am not tall enough. Just tried it on.

WTT my Tall Med for your Med. If no takers will sell

Really hoping someone has a small zip they're willing to part with (either to sell or trade for my medium zip). I have been wearing the one I got non-stop, want another!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by charlesj View Post
    Love the Sand Zip Hoodie Medium Tall but I am not tall enough. Just tried it on.

WTT my Tall Med for your Med. If no takers will sell
    I'll take that Medium Tall if you want to sell and ship it to me.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Red pullovers arrived today, medium (already gone) and large. Beautiful color btw. Tried them both on while wearing a short sleeve t-shirt. The medium wasn't compression tight, but fitted. Sleeve length was down to my wrists, a little short if I'm moving my arms overhead. The large fits like a mid/lightweight middle layer, sleeves down just past my wrists, torso is slightly big/loose on me. 6' 1" 170lbs, long torso w/ monkey arms (~35").

Great looking article of clothing, well made. Should be a perfect mid layer for me on warm, spring days... or as a perfect mid layer under my big down puffy on those snowy, blowy cold-ass days. Thanks Micol and W_G
    Last edited by skuff; 02-04-2021 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    Same here on the forearm and wrist being very snug on my orange zip which is why I’m trying to trade my Med for a Lg... it’s like the body is a jacket but the sleeves are a base layer.

It is a very nice piece and I’ll make it work I’m sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Received my M orange zip hoody. Great shirt but the fit is off for me in the arms. ((Sigh)). I really like this piece but the cuffs are super tight, same with forearms, elbow area and biceps for me. Rest of the shirt fits like a normal L, not to tight or loose. 5’10 200lbs, athletic build. Once I get back in the gym there is no way the arms will work for me. If you smaller diameter arms and wrists this shirt will be awesome for you.
    Same price plus ship.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeatownSlackey View Post
    Rec'd small tall pullover (5'11, 140lb wife is stoked on fit)
    happy with my L zip as it has to be one of the best crafted garments i own. Fit for me is almost perfect but like 2Funky a big snug elbow to wrist. wont be an issue for casual wear w/ tee underneath but less optimal for long sleeve base layer below.

overall super thankful this happened again. Props MiCol and WG!
    lay OFF the spinach and get back to me

or turn into this and look like studs...

Name:  teller.png
Views: 639
Size:  530.2 KB
    Last edited by Micol; 02-03-2021 at 06:10 PM.
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

I received a Crimson pullover (large) that is just a wee bit too tight around my expanding mid section. No need to reiterate how nice these are, we already know such. Shipped to your door for $62.75, what I paid. I could use it as a mid layer but figure someone else might be looking for one. Shoot me a message if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    lay OFF the spinach and get back to me
    I may give mine the Belichick treatment before going full zip vest...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I’m 5’9, 160lbs 31 waist and inseam . Sleeves were snug and body was too short.

Trade for a large, I’d prefer cranberry.

Up for sale is a medium cranberry pullover.
    It’s the places you ride that are special, not you riding there.”

All stunts performed without a net!

Got my crimson and lime pullovers today, thanks guys! The crimson seems a little lighter than the sand, and the lime is a bit heavier. They all fit reasonably well, especially if start moving around more, so I’m keeping them. Gives me more choices depending on the weather.

And thanks Micol and WRG for making this happen.

I'll take a small of someone's hands if it's up for sale! Otherwise my GF is probably going to steal my M zip if I ever take it off.

here at frs world dirtbag headquarters we requested and received pics of forearms having trouble fitting into our sleeves of some hoodie models....

here was the median....

Name:  fore.png
Views: 395
Size:  432.3 KB

We are strongly urging our clients to follow this strategy....

Name:  FORE2.png
Views: 402
Size:  385.4 KB

in a brief post sale query we asked these same candidates their favorite super hero....and the results were an astounding, perplexing, yet consistent.....

Name:  fore3.png
Views: 394
Size:  476.1 KB

Closing and Conclusion......lay off the dammn spinach boyz....

Name:  fore5.png
Views: 391
Size:  469.9 KB
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by rcamp View Post
    I received a Crimson pullover (large) that is just a wee bit too tight around my expanding mid section. No need to reiterate how nice these are, we already know such. Shipped to your door for $62.75, what I paid. I could use it as a mid layer but figure someone else might be looking for one. Shoot me a message if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I’m your huckleberry...pm incoming.

Holy shit balls! Crimson PO arrived today. Fantastic FRS system to add to my 4 others.
    If a large Zip or a large Tall in any color is available. I’ll pay immediately.
    Last edited by mike; 02-04-2021 at 05:07 PM.

Definitely interested in a lg pullover as well if someone gets one that doesn’t fit or is an extra.

Received my lime zip today and it's perfect! How does the fit compare to the Shell jackets? I've been holding off because I generally fit small in other brands so figured a FRS small shell might be a bit to big, but if they are just sized to layer of these mid layers it might work.

^These hoodie fabrics are mostly pliant whereas most of the jacket fabrics are more static (even if slightly elastic). Generally speaking the best course of action is to match a Small to a Small , Large to Large and so forth. However, when you figure in borderline measurements from the wearer to the desire for fitted or loose, the line can be skewed.

When a person buys a jacket, our customer service sends out a comprehensive email to confirm sizing before we ship. So, most times sizing issues get detail focus and discussion before a label is ever printed. This is the way...
    www.freeridesystems.com

Will there be new batches of Ant IIs in the coming year?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Got my medium lime pullover today. Great piece. Nice weight, well construed, thoughtfully designed. Medium is certainly a trim fit on my athletic 6' 175# frame and, per other reports, the forearms are a bit tight, especially the right one, but whatevs. Would like to see how a large fits but not enough to get rid of the medium.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.